I am still LOLing :P - Page 20

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

The fame that he merits of course 😉 ! As brilliant students are rewarded after obtaining remarkable results by their hardworks , Ashish owned fame , car and money after his long enduring perseverance but ofcourse you are free to oppose my opinion 😛 !
Of course he earned it ! No one can doubt tht re... There are hell lot of hardships every contestant has crossed to reach finale out of all deserving there can be one winner and the crown was destined for Ashish ...Simple !
People can celebrate the win no doubt but boasting around mocking at other stars proving that AS n his fandom was the only BEST in jhalak is absolute no sense for me ...If you get what i am trying to convey !...no one is coming to winnin thread and posting anything against him or his win all we are venting out is that the decision of winner was not UNANIMOUS but was indeed declared by channel. Cheers n god bless !
Actually...if they follow dancer+popular...its Shakti...if a popular tc face..having greaat fan following n non-dacer becoming dancer..its Taker...Ashish is nowhere in the picture...
Seriously its a PJ by colors...worst season of JDJ!!
Some of the language that's being used here 😲
On a public forum ! 🤢
Shocking

And KT fans pls calm down now. Where was this 'jaap' about popularity when karan came in a face off.
And u guys talk about popularity ? U should had took advantage of that when the show was on and voting was allowed.

Before blaming the channel or assuming that you guys have the biggest fan base you should put a thought to the fact that u didn't even vote that much for KT that he could win despite 'somehow' getting the highest scores..! Period ! 🥱
Ok I was for Mouni n think still that of all them she deserve to won...but yaar even Karan wsd better dancer then Ashish dont hate him buuut as actor he is good ad dancer nooo yaaar...
Is totally unfair he got only COLORS votes..
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Actually...if they follow dancer+popular...its Shakti...if a popular tc face..having greaat fan following n non-dacer becoming dancer..its Taker...Ashish is nowhere in the picture...
Seriously its a PJ by colors...worst season of JDJ!!

👍🏼
The TM is a big fan of Vivian Dsena and a jealous fan of rangrasiya and Ashish. Ever since their serial shut down. But to tell y'all frankly I knew Ashish will be the winner right since the contestants were announced. It was a no brainer.