I am still LOLing :P - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
@Tabzy u r right... votes nd talent bhad me jao.
mouni mst hv had denied her offer of colors show..so nikal diya suddenly after so much favouritism...
karan turned down BB so denied from trophy...shakti ka to bs jane hi do...bacha ashish...de di trophy...just advantage is guy's improvement speaks
@Surabhi and Akki - 2Rs show it was throughoutπŸ˜† Glad it has endedπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
@sccomp - Ashish isn't being bashed, already proves HOW FAMOUS he isπŸ˜† If the likes of Sanaya, Vivian, barun were contestants, the forum would have been on fire like previous two seasons🀣

And I agree. Voting wise either Shakti or KT should have won and dance wise Shakti or Mouni.
Originally posted by sscomp32

Because i saw mouni getting bashed whole season in the name of colors. πŸ˜† Same would happen now but its not even 1% of last year.
But you are right we had such a blast bashing DD last sesaon. When the bash thread was more popular than the official winners thread. πŸ˜†

For those who wanna see our celebrations last year:
Party thread for those who were right all along :D !!!

And deserving. I would say Shakti if marks and KT if Votes. I am a fan of mouni but practically speaking she stood close 4th in voting to other 3. Other 3 has more fanbase.

And judging only on finale Karan was the winner for me . How the hell did ashish win must be researched in a Labarotary. πŸ˜†

last year forum was on fire all the time we know obvious reason.  well mauni was bashed? πŸ˜² ashish is channel boy then Why Mouni? πŸ˜†
last year forum and winner thread was DAMN fantastic  actually had fun 🀣

Either Mouni or Shakti But Ashish is winning ROFL i actually am ROFLIng 🀣
@-surabhi- ur siggie... damn 🀣 🀣
Originally posted by ..-Surabhi-..

last year forum was on fire all the time we know obvious reason.  well mauni was bashed? πŸ˜² ashish is channel boy then Why Mouni? πŸ˜†
last year forum and winner thread was DAMN fantastic  actually had fun 🀣

Either Mouni or Shakti But Ashish is winning ROFL i actually am ROFLIng 🀣
Yes due to rangeela bias. 🀣🀣🀣What a siggie. I always wish mere Packet me extra Masala nikle. πŸ˜†
Edited by sscomp32 - 9 years ago
i knew all along Ashish will win seeing the last year results only...it was so obvious πŸ˜† #ColorsGuy
next year if there will be an actor/actress from color channel I don't watch the show (not because that person don't deserve to win) but because is just scripted that will be the winner, i think so because is the 2nd year that this thing appened
i wonder now this is the reason they underscored him often
Originally posted by sscomp32

Yes due to rangeela bias. 🀣🀣🀣What a siggie. I always wish mere Packet me extra Masala nikle. πŸ˜†
Rageela ki rangeen kahaniyaa πŸ˜‘  LOL that siggie is for my lovers πŸ˜† Ok then I dont exactly love you but I wish tere packet me Extra masala nikle 🀣Edited by ..-Surabhi-.. - 9 years ago
hahah...i did not even bother watching the finale...I entered the room my mom was watching it..madhuri was dancing on some song and i almost puked looking at it...i just ran out of the room...i swear if i see Madhuri and KAran dancing one more time either m gonna ppuke or kill someone! They both irritate me to hell! As for the winner, yeah it was rigged and even Colors know that...  But well the entire season sucked so it doesn't matter... Enjoy the money AshishπŸ˜†