Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ireena. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
RR ended despite fans protests. So to shut them up or to say it nicely, make up to them, they gave the trophy to Ashish. Its the perfect game plan. 
My opinion, please dont hate me!
Edited by Ireena. - 9 years ago
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U know what..sulk all u want our major saab has the trophy so guess what u think does not matter 😎
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
the trophy was given as a compensation as the show was ending
tribute to rr fans , dance on rr etc
I knew ki wo hi winner banega
thats why other he wasn't given golden shoes
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .JealousBasher.

Ask people who Ashish Sharma is and they won't know. Ask people who Sakti Mohan is and you would know the answer😎😎

I never thought last year's decision was RIGGED if it was solely based on votes because DD fans had voted for her CRAZILY and her fan following is HUGE!

This year, it was a JOKE and that too a PJπŸ˜†

Seriously
No offense..but i came to know of shakti throgh jhalak..never heard of her before..
Anyways wont give lame reasons to prove how popular my celeb is..
Like i said u can sulk all u want πŸ˜ƒ
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Surabhi-..

Rageela ki rangeen kahaniyaa πŸ˜‘  LOL that siggie is for my lovers πŸ˜† Ok then I dont exactly love you but I wish tere packet me Extra masala nikle 🀣

Thanks. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: with_an_idea

I'm also surprised that Colors have not uploaded any individual videos on YT this season. Maybe they know that her videos will be watched in millions. πŸ˜†

There is some stupid rule to not upload videos on YT because they use external songs. πŸ₯±W*F??

Originally posted by: ..natasha..

This year finale looked like...chalo saste mein nipta dete hai types πŸ€£

🀣🀣 Even reduced the prize money to 30 lakhs. Some shows have 30 lakhs as runner up prize. Haan BB8 aur sallu pe itna kharcha karne ke baad kuch bacha nahi hoga. πŸ˜†
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what was more hilarious
Shakti getting LESSER votes than Ashish and Karan
Ashish getting more votes than Karan
Bcoz technically Shakti and Karan have been celebrities for a longer duration as compared to Ashish
Shakti has often got the highest votes which the channel clearly edited
Karan had a rocky start and yet wasn't in the face off which shows what die hard fans he has
I really want a JDJ show without any Colors stars...that's the only way this stupid show can be worth watching
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja98

Yes was also thinking on the same line. Looked like everything was well planned from the beginning?

Divert all attention to Mounit/Remo hungama and quietly Make their laadla winner. πŸ˜†
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Thanks. πŸ˜†

There is some stupid rule to not upload videos on YT because they use external songs. πŸ₯±W*F??

🀣🀣 Even reduced the prize money to 30 lakhs. Some shows have 30 lakhs as runner up prize. Haan BB8 aur sallu pe itna kharcha karne ke baad kuch bacha nahi hoga. πŸ˜†

WHAT ???

Prize moeny was only 30 Lakh ?

I read somewhere it was 50 Lakh and an SUV ?  No ??
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuf

WHAT ???
Prize moeny was only 30 Lakh ?
I read somewhere it was 50 Lakh and an SUV ?  No ??

SUV i dont know about but they announced only 30 lakh prize money in the end.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashish   is  much  popular  from   RR!!   Dont  ever  think   that  your  favourite  is  only   popular  dude!
And   I  only   came  to   know   aabout  shakti  after   JDJ!  Before   JDJ  i  didnt   even  knew   who  the  woman    is...   sorry   but  she  is  not  that   BIG...
and  about  KT ,  well  i  knew  him  from  EHMMBH ...  But   i  dont  think   he  is  that   popular...

Ashish  is  a   hard working  and   he  always  respected  his  fans,  not  boasting  about  popularity...So  we  made  him  a  winner  and  ofcorse  he  is  colors   channel's   so  he  had  more   chances  also!...
Even   if  you  complain  now  nothing  will  change  as  the  winner  is  decided  ...  so  keep  complaining!...πŸ˜†