Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Addicted2SanZ

Ashish   is  much  popular  from   RR!!   Dont  ever  think   that  your  favourite  is  only   popular  dude!
And   I  only   came  to   know   aabout  shakti  after   JDJ!  Before   JDJ  i  didnt   even  knew   who  the  woman    is...   sorry   but  she  is  not  that   BIG...
and  about  KT ,  well  i  knew  him  from  EHMMBH ...  But   i  dont  think   he  is  that   popular...

Ashish  is  a   hard working  and   he  always  respected  his  fans,  not  boasting  about  popularity...So  we  made  him  a  winner  and  ofcorse  he  is  colors   channel's   so  he  had  more   chances  also!...
Even   if  you  complain  now  nothing  will  change  as  the  winner  is  decided  ...  so  keep  complaining!...😆

Just because you doesnt know him/her doesnt make them less popular😆 its because your lack of knowledge of celebs😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I actually bursted out laughing when they announced Shakti as 3rd place...not even that...I was laughing at the fact that judges were purposefully scoring Shakti less just so she doesn't win. You could totally tell they were playing dirty politics but the differene was that this time they weren't even TRYING to hide it, its as if they were showing off their dirty games and making it so obvious.

Anyone with good vision could see that Shakti killed the relay round - her dance was on another level and Ashish's dance was the worst and wasn't even coordinated properly. Karan was average. How on Earth did she get a 8? 😆 That's just stupid! Its so obvious what the judges did. Ever since I came to know that they will be involved in the process of decicing the winner I KNEW they were going to do this phony crap.

I don't know why I am shocked though,...Jhalak has always followed the same formula...

This Years Winner Ashish - Doing Rang Rasiya For Colors

Last Years Winner Drashti = Doing Madhubala for Colors, Year Before WInner Gurmeet - Was doing Punar VIvah for Colors

Coincience? Keep Reading

Earlier winners:
Chang Won on Sony who was a popular contestant on the same channel's show Indian Idol
Prachi won on Sony who was doing that show Kasam Se on Sony at the same time.
Mona Won on Sony who just finished or was still  doing Jassi Jaisi Koi Nai on Sony

Its all fixed and its getting more  and more obvious with each and every passing season. To Be honest, I wasn't even going to watch this season, I only watched it for Shakti

Whats worse is Ashish fans trying to justify his win 😆 ANYONE with half a brain can figure out what happened today. 😆 Don't even try to make it seem like he won because of his "hard work" that's BS!
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 years ago
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Just because you doesnt know him/her doesnt make them less popular😆its because your lack of knowledge of celebs😆

U ryt just because u dont know him does not make them les popular..same applies to people who are saying this about ashish 😎
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot accept the fact that a dancer was not in top 2 in a dancing show! Colors need to understand what dance is if they want to continue with this show! Seriously colors? I've nothing against Ashish but this is just so disappointing! Shakti got 8 in the relay round? WTH! Such a disrespect to a great dancer! Such a biased show and channel! ðŸ¤¢
Snigs. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arniepervaiz

U ryt just because u dont know him does not make them les popular..same applies to people who are saying this about ashish 😎

Others have a reason to say they r popular unlike Ashish😛

Ashish has crazy fans but the other 2 r popular.

You can see that anywhere!😆
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just because you doesnt know him/her doesnt make them less popular😆 its because your lack of knowledge of celebs😆

Watching  indian  TV   for  the  last  7 yrs ...  Please   dont  teach  me   who  is   popular  and  not   popular...
I   know   who   all  are  the  most   leading  celebs  of   TV...   and  i   havent  heard  shakti's   name  anywhere   in  that  last...
Just   because  you   like  someone  doesnt   make  him/her   the  most  popular  in  TV..
I   agree   that  shakti   is  a  very  good   dancer  but  if  colors  made  her  a   winner  then  it  would  be   unfair  to  all  others  as   she  is  a  trained   dancer...Its  better   if  she  didnt   participate  in  this  reality  show  means, seeing  all  the  history...

Anyway   Ashish  deserved  it  as  he  is  very  hardworking  guy  controlling   2  shows  at   a   same  time...  And  it  was  reward  for  ashish  from us  fans!  that's  all   i  have  to  say  about  this...
Snigs. thumbnail

Ashish's Biggest Page has 10K likes while the other two * 10 of it😛
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I actually bursted out laughing when they announced Shakti as 3rd place...not even that...I was laughing at the fact that judges were purposefully scoring Shakti less just so she doesn't win. You could totally tell they were playing dirty politics but the differene was that this time they weren't even TRYING to hide it, its as if they were showing off their dirty games and making it so obvious.

Anyone with good vision could see that Shakti killed the relay round - her dance was on another level and Ashish's dance was the worst and wasn't even coordinated properly. Karan was average. How on Earth did she get a 8? 😆That's just stupid! Its so obvious what the judges did. Ever since I came to know that they will be involved in the process of decicing the winner I KNEW they were going to do this phony crap.

I don't know why I am shocked though,...Jhalak has always followed the same formula...

This Years Winner Ashish - Doing Rang Rasiya For Colors

Last Years Winner Drashti = Doing Madhubala for Colors, Year Before WInner Gurmeet - Was doing Punar VIvah for Colors

Coincience? Keep Reading

Earlier winners:

Chang Won on Sony who was a popular contestant on the same channel's show Indian Idol

Prachi won on Sony who was doing that show Kasam Se on Sony at the same time.

Mona Won on Sony who just finishedor was still doing Jassi Jaisi Koi Nai on Sony

Its all fixed and its getting more and more obvious with each and every passing season. To Be honest, I wasn't even going to watch this season, I only watched it for Shakti

Whats worse is Ashish fans trying to justify his win 😆ANYONE with half a brain can figure out what happened today. 😆Don't even try to make it seem like he won because of his "hard work" that's BS!

We are not trying to justify anything..we wanted the trophy for ashish..guess what he got it and so did everyone else u mentioned 😆
Think of me as evil or whatever i feel so much better after saying it again and again
😎
Was upset after some posts but not anymore..am really enjoying this now..
A proud ashish fan
Snigs. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Addicted2SanZ

Watching  indian  TV   for  the  last  7 yrs ...  Please   dont  teach  me   who  is   popular  and  not   popular...
I   know   who   all  are  the  most   leading  celebs  of   TV...   and  i   havent  heard  shakti's   name  anywhere   in  that  last...
Just   because  you   like  someone  doesnt   make  him/her   the  most  popular  in  TV..
I   agree   that  shakti   is  a  very  good   dancer  but  if  colors  made  her  a   winner  then  it  would  be   unfair  to  all  others  as   she  is  a  trained   dancer...Its  better   if  she  didnt   participate  in  this  reality  show  means, seeing  all  the  history...

Thats the exact problem!

Shakti is not a Saas Bahu lead😆 those who have been following dance shows know her😃
Edited by snigdha_arsha - 9 years ago
arniepervaiz thumbnail

Ashish's Biggest Page has 10K likes while the other two * 10 of it😛

That is cauz he got his fame from his recent show rangrasiya..
He is a hardworking and dedicated guy who worked his ass off for this win..if u cannot appreciate him try not mocking him