Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arniepervaiz

That is cauz he got his fame from his recent show rangrasiya..
He is a hardworking and dedicated guy who worked his ass off for this win..if u cannot appreciate him try not mocking him

Tell that to addictedsanz who said others r not popular to highlight her fav๐Ÿ˜†
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Was upset after some posts but not anymore..am really enjoying this now..
A proud ashish fan

Oh I am enjoying this as well. The Jhalak Finale was even more funny than Kapil's show and that's saying a lot!

Please continue your victory dance (which im sure will be better than Ashish's dances in the finale) ๐Ÿ˜†
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addicted2SanZ

Watching indian TV for the last 7 yrs ... Please dont teach me who is popular and not popular...
I know who all are the most leading celebs of TV... and i havent heard shakti's name anywhere in that last...
Just because you like someone doesnt make him/her the most popular in TV..
I agree that shakti is a very good dancer but if colors made her a winner then it would be unfair to all others as she is a trained dancer...Its better if she didnt participate in this reality show means, seeing all the history...

Anyway Ashish deserved it as he is very hardworking guy controlling 2 shows at a same time... And it was reward for ashish from us fans! that's all i have to say about this...

plz re-read the title again before commenting...
Snigs. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh I am enjoying this as well. The Jhalak Finale was even more funny than Kapil's show and that's saying a lot!

Please continue your victory dance (which im sure will be better than Ashish's dances in the finale) ๐Ÿ˜†

I thought there would be a reason why they cut marks for Shakti in Relay.

I was watching it to find the reasons...like remo says repeated lifts or anything but none was there.

Almost all the lifts, moves and the whole dance had energy.

She got 8 and in Ashish Shampa dance...Shampa fell and still she got 9๐Ÿ˜†

Karan danced normally and he got 10๐Ÿ˜†
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Tell that to addictedsanz who said others r not popular to highlight her fav๐Ÿ˜†

A particular fanz does not give u any right to start disrespecting the celeb..frankly speaking afterall that is being said about ashish it was only patience keeping his fans quite..their is a limit after which they will snap..

I have said it before..will say it again,we love and adore ashish just as much as u love shakti..
So if u think we will stay quite when people talk shit about him u cannot be more wrong.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Blame color all u want we wont say anything itz not like we love them..they ruined our show..but dont bring ashish into this ๐Ÿฅฑ

They are biased..their fault
Jhalak is rigged..their fault

Keep our major out of it..again i do not mean any disrespect to shakti
Snigs. thumbnail

A particular fanz does not give u any right to start disrespecting the celeb..frankly speaking afterall that is being said about ashish it was only patience keeping his fans quite..their is a limit after which they will snap..

I didnt comment on this topic before Ashish fan commented on Shakti's popularity๐Ÿ˜Š

Luv_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ireena.

RR ended despite fans protests. So to shut them up or to say it nicely, make up to them, they gave the trophy to Ashish. Its the perfect game plan. 

My opinion, please dont hate me!

I dnt hate u..bt disagree with ur opinion...nt oly d jhalak trophy nthng gonna made us 2 feel compensatd...Ashish's win r lose doesnt mater 4 me...He just came 2  learn dance nd he did it sum extent..so far it s concerning I m hapy...by making Ashish as a winner colors never gonna get RR fanz nd Ashish fanz back...more than any fandom we RR fanz knw abt d channel...
arniepervaiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Look just because i am an ashish fan i have not started mocking others..try doing that pretty please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes in life it's okay to think positive. Maybe, he did get more votes . We don't know that. But honsetly, Ashish WON and thats reality. All four of the finalist were really good. infact, i thought it was real competition considering they all had a lot of fans. And when Ashish won i was super happy, he has really grown as an dancer and he really did work hard. I hate when people have to blame others when things don't go their way. if Shakti or Karan or Mouni won their fan base would have been like Oh yes Colors finally played a fair game.?!! like really?
Anyways, im glad ashish won and i all I can say is please people stop hating and just accept that he won. No one said Shakti, Karan and mouni are not good dancers.
anyways, Congrats to TeamAshish and Well done to all the contestants and finalist. :D
arniepervaiz thumbnail

Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

I didnt comment on this topic before Ashish fan commented on Shakti's popularity๐Ÿ˜Š

Like i said they were boud to snap after some time..i am not surprised after the kind of disscussion going out on this thread..
However it was wrong to bring shakti almost as wrong as it is to disrespect ashish so i am sorry on her part..in her defense she is a fan who couldnt tolerate anymore