•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Gunjan
She is Ranvi's love interest and wife. At first she was shown as a flirty bossy girl, who had dreams of going to Canada. She also had a casting couch issue, then she was married to Ranvi who she treated like crap. She was seen adopting selfish means to follow her dream to go to Canada. Then he realized what a nice person Ranvi is and finally fell in love with him. Then both were sent on a trip by their family to spend some time with each other. When that didnt work, their relationship was finally saved when Ranvi pretended to marry someone else. After that, she was still unhappy about RanVeera;s bonding and wanted to spend more time with ranvi. That issue was settled with her getting her way like always. Then she became a mahaan person by reuniting her step sister with her family. Her other mahaan activities include finding out about VeeBa and giving her consent to them and also ensuring their compatiblity. Recently she went to Mumbai with her hubby. She was seen applying make up, cooking, doing o rabba  and washing vessels there. She even adopted a maadarn look from there.
Ranvi
He was at first seen as a really sweet and caring guy. Then something happened and he began to let Gunjan walk all over him and insult his family. The only thing he is seen doing without his family's encouragement is o rabba and having lustful moments  with his wife.He is  also a famous singer now i think.
Baldev
At first he was seen as a really hot angry young man, who was really funny as well as entertaining. He began to fall in love with the lead after thinking it was she who was in love with him.  He wanted to become the sarpanch and became angry at the lead for faking her love. That was somehow magically resolved. They finally got  into a relationship after she realized what a great guy he is. Now, he is seen helping her out with her family problems and blaming himself for everything that goes wrong with her.
Veera
She is the lead of this show, and was shown having dreams of studying abroad. Now she is helping everyone else with their problems and dreams, mostly, her VeerJi.
ur post itself proves how obsessed cvs r with some1🤢
aww my innocent Baldeva.. Jisko hamesha apne maqsad k lye use kia jata he 😭
I am returning here after a month due to work commitments but nothing has really moved forward!!! Same old drama again and again!!! I am not too assertive as a viewer, but what annoyed me to the core was the way cvs treated Veera's accident, how they portrayed somebody joking around in Mumbai in between those crucial scenes!!!
nice post yaar...loved gunjan's intro
our poor baldeva