Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

dnt neglect this to...

kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was not active on forum from past few Weeks but read all posts on sat n sun

Its always happen that everyone says that its crap the winner didn't deserve

Just tell me one thing...if ashish is really a terrific dancer n non deserving person...then why members on this forum clearly said that if not shakti we want ashish to win bcoz he deserves n hardworking

Today winner announced n ppl start saying that its fake its all colors planned...colors always do this with his leads...now where the hell ashish hardwork his contribution his dedication gone???

If its really like that then what the need of hardwork...he knows he was a colors guy n win easily to phr kia zaroorat this isko into mehnat krone ki...he forgot the manner of day n night juggling between two shows

Aur kismat ko kia Kahe ge phr... Kismat pr to kisi ka zaroor nhi... Uski kismat mei tha jeetna so he wins...har insan ko uski mehnat ka phal usk time pr hi milna hota hai... Our ye time ashish ka tha...

No doubt shakti deserved to be the winner...its colors planned then why ashish hardwork is neglecting now

If it's like that then why ppl bash Karan n mouni...directly do this with ashish name...journey of non dancer to dancer... Journey of popularity of celebs...then now wot happen???

U ppl said that he is not pplr like shakti n karan no doubt...BT we ashish maybe less in numbers but we vote him all night forgot very thing

We made not only 2 or 5...its 20 to 30 IDs we use to vote him... We all frndz have 20 to 30 IDs to vote for ashish even many nights we all frndz even other room mates also set together to vote ashish...

U may right that ashish maybe not pplr like shakti n karan...but we all knw how much he is

Maybe ashish fans not close to DD who all time active on forum but we really do this by votes...on fb n twitter there was a lot of groups n pages where we work n vote

I have I request that plz its true that colors is a rigged n biased channel... Akhair hum se acha kon jaan skhta hai colors ko jo kch unho ne humare show k sath kia...but plz bcoz of colors plz dnt neglect ashish hardwork

P.S:I'm not pointing anyone...its just my opinion n observation which I observed on this forum

Sorry for bad English...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the first part I think ashish is deserving but people do feel tacker and shakti are more popular

As for karan and ashish having a tie. I am surprised how ashish manage to get more votes. No offence I feel if ashish is popular it's only because of his costar in rang rasiya as that show flopped in india and wasn't that popular in uk.
Edited by Anitaholic - 9 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anitaholic

Just read the first part I think ashish is deserving but people do feel tacker and shakti are more popular

As for karan and ashish having a tie. I am surprised how ashish manage to get more votes. No offence I feel if ashish is popular it's only because of his costar in rang rasiya as that show flopped in india and wasn't that popular in uk.

the show didn't do very well but it gave a lot of popularity to Ashish. In just 2mknths he became a known face. Now coming to popularity..I don't want to question that. Karan and Ashish are both very popular. But genuinely I don't feel Karan's fans voted enough for him. He was not only in bottom 3 but also landed in a face off 2wks before the finals.
LazyBing thumbnail
I agree. I guess t was just yesterday when everybody was saying if not shakti then Ashish and now today he has not only became unpopular but also not deserving..for some people..! πŸ˜•

PS- as somebody just said about a poll I would like to mention that there was an IF poll knw which Ashish landed 2nd in and karan 3rd but still people will question his popularity ? Karan has a big fan following but I don't feel they voted enough..sorry to say my opinion. 😊
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly i am also surprised to see some of the comments today.. Suddenly everyone is taking U-TURN...πŸ˜”  Now they are sounding like Ashish is the least popular among 4.. Not a worthy as a dancer..πŸ˜•
Leave it Ashish's fans . Other fans are sad and angry .. Let them Rant .. It will help them to feel better...  Let's move on.. It's all over now.. 

Best of luck to all contestants for their future venture !
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post..agree ashish has less fans on india forum but more then karan...ashish got more then 100 votes and karan got only 14 votes in jdj forum..ashish fans created so many fbs and fc on twitter and.thosands of his fans are just crazy about him and they voted rigorously for ashish..people need to.check this
.he only got less fans on india forum he got huge fan base.on fcs and in fbs.created by.his fans
He wins becoz of votes not becoz of biased.judges.who always underscore.him..but.if somone getting peace by.bashing him..it doesnt.make.any.difference

KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Ashish πŸ˜ƒ
And why Ashish didn't deserve ?? Ashish fully deserved it. πŸ˜Š
And even after given so much favour by Judges, Karan couldn't win, then Ashish has no hand in it. His fans should've voted properly. Why to bash Ashish in it ? πŸ₯±
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Tamanna.

Congrats AshishπŸ˜ƒ

And why Ashish didn't deserve ?? Ashish fully deserved it.😊
And even after given so much favour by Judges, Karan couldn't win, then Ashish has no hand in it. His fans should've voted properly. Why to bash Ashish in it ?πŸ₯±

What favour did the judges do on Karan?
We can also say that the channel favoured Ashsish and that's why he has won. If ashish was deserving, then so was Karan. No need to put him down by saying he was favoured πŸ˜•

Anyways, agree with the TM.
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for making this post..
Ashish won and no one can change that..
He was to me the most deserving..
And about the popularity part..
Let people sulk,haters do that our major saab has the trophy that is what matters
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
honestly...ashish was our 2nd choice always nd will be...
if only that daylight robbery had been avoided...
ashish bashed??? u got to be kidding me...check out last year forum nd u will realise what bashing was after DD declared as winner...
ashish bcoz of his humility nd hardwork has gained respect frm shakti tacker nd other fans...
but even if after watching finale yesterday...u want us to believe that it was all fair...sorry coz it was not...living human nd not zombies went to watch finale live...from morning 8 to night 11 they were present nd gave all mishaps nd masterplanning...
i feel after this much injustice...we do hv the right to atleast remove our frustration