dnt neglect this to... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
*claps*
Well said! Couldn't agree more. Imean I remember seeing all these peolpe saying after their celeb Ashish desrved the win adn when we he won they all turn around andd are like No he didnt deserve it more than (whoever)
Really, People GROW UP!
he won adn that's it. why waste time and make unprofessional post hating or bashing actors! :?
hehe.. its simple.. till finale eventhough he deserves the trophy, no one thought colors will let ashish win as they got more than enough for last years drama.. plus he never got anything like dancing shoes or immunity ball or 3 choreos and unneccesary marks.. so everyone supported him.. i remember so many posts and comments here on it..
but finae left everyone shocked.. ashish won and tadanngg..everyone changed colors..🤣

Originally posted by Anitaholic

Just read the first part I think ashish is deserving but people do feel tacker and shakti are more popular

As for karan and ashish having a tie. I am surprised how ashish manage to get more votes. No offence I feel if ashish is popular it's only because of his costar in rang rasiya as that show flopped in india and wasn't that popular in uk.
well I just want to say 1 thing that...its my flop for other but we the fans of rangrasiya knw how unique n presious for us...aur Jana tha ashish ki baat hai...I mentioned it that maybe we fans r less in numbers but we votes in thousands (single person)...
N rangrsiya is popular in UK u can check the record on twitter n colors that rangrasiya many time top on UK rating...

ashish deserve bcoz of his hardwork
Originally posted by Ashvikian_AK

the show didn't do very well but it gave a lot of popularity to Ashish. In just 2mknths he became a known face. Now coming to popularity..I don't want to question that. Karan and Ashish are both very popular. But genuinely I don't feel Karan's fans voted enough for him. He was not only in bottom 3 but also landed in a face off 2wks before the finals.
agree...I also feel that karan fans r maybe more in numbers but it doesn't mean k ashish k fans nhi ya WO votes nhi kr skhte... U did so much...
Originally posted by Ashvikian_AK

I agree. I guess t was just yesterday when everybody was saying if not shakti then Ashish and now today he has not only became unpopular but also not deserving..for some people..! 😕

PS- as somebody just said about a poll I would like to mention that there was an IF poll knw which Ashish landed 2nd in and karan 3rd but still people will question his popularity ? Karan has a big fan following but I don't feel they voted enough..sorry to say my opinion. 😊
totally agree... Many poll there where ashish was leading n many on 2nd...knw ppl r questioning on his popularity...
Iss cheez ko b rhne do pr ashish hardwork to deserve krta hai...
Originally posted by -Bluesky-

Exactly i am also surprised to see some of the comments today.. Suddenly everyone is taking U-TURN...😔 Now they are sounding like Ashish is the least popular among 4.. Not a worthy as a dancer..😕
Leave it Ashish's fans . Other fans are sad and angry .. Let them Rant .. It will help them to feel better... Let's move on.. It's all over now..

Best of luck to all contestants for their future venture !
that is wot personally hurt me...I agree with this too that jeetna to ik ko hi hai...aur baki b utna hi deserve krte... PR plz ik time pr kch aur dusre time pr kch Bt!!!!!
Originally posted by Aashna_30

Nice post..agree ashish has less fans on india forum but more then karan...ashish got more then 100 votes and karan got only 14 votes in jdj forum..ashish fans created so many fbs and fc on twitter and.thosands of his fans are just crazy about him and they voted rigorously for ashish..people need to.check this
.he only got less fans on india forum he got huge fan base.on fcs and in fbs.created by.his fans
He wins becoz of votes not becoz of biased.judges.who always underscore.him..but.if somone getting peace by.bashing him..it doesnt.make.any.difference

n I'm one of the craziest fan of ashiah...
Choro yrr bash nhi pr ye duniya ka rule hai ache ko b btain aur bure ko b...bt say on face don't makes dual
are u by any chance trying to mock shakti fans here ?????
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

are u by any chance trying to mock shakti fans here ?????
yrr ap asa q soch rhi ho... I love shakti too n u all too...I respect all of u guys...plz don't think that yrr
My attention is really not like that u can see my other posts n comments
I specially respect u that u r a good prsn n accept all things wid open mind
Originally posted by kirim

yrr ap asa q soch rhi ho... I love shakti too n u all too...I respect all of u guys...plz don't think that yrr
My attention is really not like that u can see my other posts n comments
I specially respect u that u r a good prsn n accept all things wid open mind

i dnt know bt the way u ppl are saying that kl tk asish was 2nd choice nd all then let me clear u till now shakti fans ne koi post ya cmnt jo bi kiya hai hamesha yahi likha hai that they dnt mind ashish winning bt r upset the way colors made shakti lose...her cmnt me yahi that ashish deserves it ..
so i hope nd request not to mock or make fun of our sentiments...
jst lyk u guys we too expected her to win nd the way ch projected her lose is NOT acceptable