Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

i dnt know bt the way u ppl are saying that kl tk asish was 2nd choice nd all then let me clear u till now shakti fans ne koi post ya cmnt jo bi kiya hai hamesha yahi likha hai that they dnt mind ashish winning bt r upset the way colors made shakti lose...her cmnt me yahi that ashish deserves it ..
so i hope nd request not to mock or make fun of our sentiments...
jst lyk u guys we too expected her to win nd the way ch projected her lose is NOT acceptable

exactly ashish definitely deserved to win, my only problem was why all of a sudden they introduced scores and why did they give shakti 8 for the performance that deserved 10? I dont accept it,it is so unfair and disrespect to her talent.
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

i dnt know bt the way u ppl are saying that kl tk asish was 2nd choice nd all then let me clear u till now shakti fans ne koi post ya cmnt jo bi kiya hai hamesha yahi likha hai that they dnt mind ashish winning bt r upset the way colors made shakti lose...her cmnt me yahi that ashish deserves it ..
so i hope nd request not to mock or make fun of our sentiments...
jst lyk u guys we too expected her to win nd the way ch projected her lose is NOT acceptable

array yrr ap asa mat Socho plz...even I respect a lot shakti fans even by shakti fans behaviour n gesture I'm also a fan of shakti n her fans too...apko ko mai nhi key rhi yrr...meri post Mei ye point b tha PR not for u guys...I was said as overall aur ap Baki sari post prh lo mai be baki sirf ashish ko defense kia hai...air colors k liye bola air surf fan power pr ...plz ap apna dil bura name kre merit waja se...
Luv_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anitaholic

Just read the first part I think ashish is deserving but people do feel tacker and shakti are more popular

As for karan and ashish having a tie. I am surprised how ashish manage to get more votes. No offence I feel if ashish is popular it's only because of his costar in rang rasiya as that show flopped in india and wasn't that popular in uk.

For ur kind informatin RR s leading UK ratings...He got more recognitin coz of sanaya nt popularity..He gained it by his own talent,hardwork nd his nature...RR s very very close 2 our heart..dnt evr say its a flop..Its ur opinion..u hav a r8 2 say it..bt nt on dis forum...
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
everybody thinks their fav star is most popular , so do i ...I THINK ASHISH IS VERY POPULAR ..i saw his fans voting like crazy for him ..he truly deserved to win , the statement of the show being rigged would have come even if karan or shakti won ...the fans of individual stars love to play the blame game 😆