My reply to the Telly article justifying Ranjan - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by jammygal19

Amazing post 👍🏼
Why don't you consider sending this post to the writer of the article?She should have got all the facts right before getting it published 😡 VeeBa are not given even half of the screen space that RG gets..Watching the old epis on star utsav makes one realise that nothing has changed since then!VeeBa were and are sidelined even now  We always have to keep assuming how things are when it comes to VeeBa,coz detailing is the exclusive right of RG!

I don't know who she is 😆. If anyone can feel free to throw this response in her face 😡
Posted: 9 years ago
We must be watching a different show from the author of this article, the scenes with all four leads are in no way balanced and that is exactly the problem! The show lacks balance, it lacks having a strong parallel story to keep viewers hooked, The cast has gone to waste and for what? Why is it so difficult for this PH to find a balance and really put their cast to good use?

Honestly when I think back, I feel this show started going downhill after Karan left and Gunjan turned negative. It is from that point where I saw things starting to change and the basis of this show losing its charm. When the leap started, RanVeera's bond was portrayed strongly and beautifully but now its been completely butchered along with the character of Ranvi in general. Ranvi had his flaws before the leap but to me he was far stronger then than he is now, even through this singer track he needs someone holding his hand every step of the way which is not who Ranvi is.