SAHIL SS (slight mature) :: A NEW beginning Pt3- pg6

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
My first sahil SS - set after the ME , a total fluff story. I shall continue based on number of comments thanks 

A new Beginning 
Part 1- see below
Part 2 - pg 4 
Part 3 - pg 6 

None of them knew how it had happened but the morning came with ahil and sanam hugging each other. They were blissfully asleep, none of them aware that Tanveer had entered the room looking for the divorce papers, and Tanveer was unaware also that the root cause of all her problems was in the arms of her son. She assumed that Ahil had left for work and Sanam was elsewhere. 
A loud bang woke Ahil and Sanam, they jumped up and sat in the bed, looking around - Tanveer had just loudly shut the cupboard muttering about the divorce papers. Ahil immediately got out of bed and went near her 

Ammi, kya baat hai? 

Tanveer shocked turns and hesitates 

Ahil beta tum ghar par ho? Humne socha ki office ke liye ravanna ho chuke honge, aur yeh sanam bhi Najar nahi atti

Sanam comes and holds his hand as if to stop him from saying anything

Arrey Ahil aap tayar nahi hue? Chaliye Maine Nashta almost bana Diya hai please tayar ho jayiye signing towards the bathroom ahil smiles and leaves and can hear sanam behind him asking his mom

AAPko kuch chahiye tha??

Tanveer glares at Sanama and sanam smilies at her

Apne kya socha? Divorce papers itni Jaldi mil jayenge?? 

Tanveer leaves the room with a huff not before saying

Hum AAPko bina talak ke bhi iss ghar se nikal sakte hai

Sanam just smiles behind her and leaves the room. In some time, ahil is out of the shower in a towel and sanam enters with his breakfast and puts it on the side table 

Aap Nashta kijiye main AAPke kapde nikalti hoon

Ahil nods and watches her, comes and sits at the food only with his towel around him. Sanam is busy at the cupboard removing his clothes. As soon as shuts the door she sees Tanveer's reflection in the mirror. She is standing outside the room and through a small slit trying to listen to their on goings. 

Sanam walks to Ahil 

Yeh kya baat hua Ahil aaap tho thik se kha nahi rahe? Lagta hai mujaheddin hi kahi lama padegaa

Ahil smiles 

Maybe! Mujhe adat ho Gaya hai 

Sanam feeds him and they stare at each other - junoon Bg - they are so lost that sanam gas forgotten about Tanveer playing eavesdrop

Ahil gets up and walks towards the clothes, sanam spots a scar on his back, she walks towards him and touches the scar, ahil shuts his yes and whispers Sanam and sanam whispers back but moves closer and kisses his scar. Ahil shuts his eyes and whispers her name again. She says

Vaada Kiya thaa ki main kuch nahi puchungi Lekin ghaav na Mitane ka Vaada tho nahi kiyaa.. 

She fingers another scar closer to his shoulder and kisses that one.. Her hands under his armpits on his chest at this point, he grabs her fingers and brings them close to his lips.. Before they can say anything more 

They are wrapped around each other's arms kissing deeply, into each other's mouths, tongues playing with each other, his teeth over her lower lip and her mouth pulling his upper lips, the room is filled with their sighs and loud moans, they fall on the bed kissing. Sanam's hands all over his body and Ahil's hands making his way under her kurta. In fact Ahil's fingers have almost untied her salwar string when Tanveer knocks heavily and enters the room

Arrey ahil beta - tayar ho Gaye, woh kya hai na driver ko aaj Jaldi Jana hai uski beti ki school mei dakhla hai

Ahil worriedly puts on a shirt, smiles at Sanam who is trying to hurriedly tie her salwar string, he comes closer to his wife, moving her hands away, rubs his hand over her bare stomach and ties her salwar ties for her, she shies and starts buttoning his shirt , they smile at each other, still staring into her eyes, aahil says

Ammi don't worry main 2 minutes mei tayar ho jaungaa in fact aap ek Kaam kijiye, driver se kahiye woh chutti le le main driver kar lunga

Nahi beta tum tho abhi abhi recover huye ho, main

Sanam watches her husband put on his pants and his sly smile , she turns around from him and watches Tanveer and says

Koyi baat nahi hum drop kar denge aahil ko. 

Tanveer extremely unhappy about this says

Nahi Sanam humei tumhari zaroorat hai abhi kuch Kaam hai, aahil chalo 

Aahil leaves not without helping Sanam clear the table of plates he tries to hold her close, she pushes him away, shaking her head and he laughs and follows his mother out, he is so happy. 

Please leave a comment if you would like me to continue

Edited by columbia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very cute and I could picture Billi's frustration! Lol
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is so cute.. And as usual Billi kabab me haddi.. I don't get why does she have to be everywhere... Hmph.. Season 1 and 2 me yahi kaam hai use..
Love the story.. :)
Specially what Sanam said to him.. It was beautiful.. :)
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Very cute and I could picture Billi's frustration! Lol

Thank you for your comment 😊
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitya_Suresh

This is so cute.. And as usual Billi kabab me haddi.. I don't get why does she have to be everywhere... Hmph.. Season 1 and 2 me yahi kaam hai use..
Love the story.. :)
Specially what Sanam said to him.. It was beautiful.. :)

Thanks for the comment really appreciate esp the one about sanam dialogue
columbia thumbnail

Thank you for the comment 
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely...plz continue soon.
Annie_AsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail