Qubool Hai

SAHIL SS (slight mature) :: A NEW beginning Pt3- pg6 - Page 3

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you all for your comments here I am with Part 2 - pls be advised this story is complete fluff cos I am in that mood no depth or anything just fluff - I will continue based on comments! 
A new beginning Part 2 

Aahil has spent the whole day thinking of his wife, he sits by his desk twirling his seat and smiling to himself. He picks up his cell phone and dials her number but his wife does not pick up the phone. He rolls his eyes and realizes she must be in the kitchen or running errands for his ammi. He calls his ammi

Aahil beta kya baat hai? Tumne phone kisko liye Kiya?
Ammi, pauses wondering if he should ask for sanam or not, and then says woh ammi I am thinking of buying a property in lalbaug Lekin I needed some numbers ek blue file thee main actually bedroom mei Bohol aya hoon and then adds in an irritating voice yeh sanam bhi na kuch theek se nahi rakhti... She is so careless.. He cringes but hopes his mother shall bring sanam on the phone
Aahil main hamesha se kehte hoon ki woh laparwah hai, ek minute
He can hear some movement and his wife's voice, he has a small smile and waits for his wife to come on the phone

Hello..aahil? 
He hears her soft voice but can also hear lot of background and realizes his mother has put on the speaker phone.. He is tad irritated, but decides to play along
Phone kyu nahi Utha rahee ho? He says loudly
Jee? She answers confused 
Kya Jee? Mera blue file Kahaa hai? Tumse theek se Kaam nahi bantaa toh phir..
Sanam irritated with Tanveer's smirk as she listens in and with Ahil's tone 
Dekhiye Ahil, aap kya chahte ho theek se kahiye.. Humei nahi pata kissi file ke bare mei
Tanveer butts in aahil beta, hamei batao hum dhoond lainge
Aap kaise dhoondenge?? Sanam rolls her eyes and mutters
That's enough Sanam, he says, Ammi, it's ok, aahil is irritated, Lagta hai mujhe ghar aana hi padeyga, unbelievable!

Sanam's anger has reached a boiling point as Aahil enters the house. She is angry at how aahil can treat her like that and giving more ammunition to Tanveer who did not spare her and has been taunting her since the phone call, suddenly she hears a loud roar "SANAM!!"" Her husband's voice reaches everyone

Right there in the living room, she watches begum sahiba smirk at her sons's anger targeted towards her, she is even more angry, she just stands there does not respond. Tanveer fakes concern

Kya hua Aahil? Itna gussa Achaa nahi hai.! Hum sanam ko samjha denge, ek file ki baat hai
Aahil stares at Sanam and says loudly ammi please aap Issey support na kare baat ek file ki nahi hai, baat batamisi ki hai he walks towards Sanam holds her hand and drags her into their bedroom
Tanveer follows them. Aahil! Aahil! Please beta, 
Aahil turns towards the door and shuts it not before looking at his mom and saying
Aaj mujhe mat rokiye Ammi, I need to clear a few things! 
And shuts and locks the door
Tanveer stands outside and smiles her wicked smile, mujhe in dono ke beech durian  lani ki zarurat kaha?? Yeh dono apne aap ek dusre se dur ho jayenge! 

Behind the closed doors, Sanam is angry and from the looks of it so is her husband who is walking towards her yelling. " tumhe kya lagta hai? Apne aap ko shamajhtey kya ho?"
She is angry but also confused " kya matlab hai aapka? Aapne kaise soch liya aap itney rude kaise ho saktey hai?" 
He flings a box that he finds on the table towards the door and yells BUS KARO! The sound shakes Tanveer outside and she laughs and revels in the fight inside, goes ahead to call the lawyer
Inside the room Sanam watches her husband going bonkers and shouts back aap bus karo! 
He walks closer to her and pulls her dupatta off her shoulders flings it on the floor and says 
"Main nahi, tum bass karo!"
Sanam is confused and then the mischief in Aahil's eyes as he stands close to her makes her realize her husband is upto something and she whispers. Ahil!!!??
Her whispering encourages him, he moves closer to her, moves his palm over her bare neck, pulls off her clip on earrings and whispers back "Maine kaha buss karo,"
She stares at him and something takes over , she starts to unbutton his shirt, and hides her face inside his chest and whispers "main nahi, aap buss karo!"

TBC depending on comments 
Edited by columbia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Continue pls! Does Aahil suspect Tanveer and that's why he is acting infront of her?
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hehe cute update
I can't wait for ahil to pretend to get angry at sanam and then make up and flirt
They're adorable

Thanks
columbia thumbnail

Thx for the comment
columbia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bloomnskyrules

Continue pls! Does Aahil suspect Tanveer and that's why he is acting infront of her?

Ooo have not thought that far right now just writing fluff 😛
columbia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pagalpinky

Hehe cute update
I can't wait for ahil to pretend to get angry at sanam and then make up and flirt
They're adorable

Thanks

Thanks so much 😆 They are getting there! Waiting for. More comments 
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey great job👏... u have stopped in the crucial moment!!😡😆...

really looking foward to the next update
columbia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyph21

continue pls. its lovely!!

Thx so much for the comment 😊
columbia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tleshni

hey great job👏... u have stopped in the crucial moment!!😡😆...

really looking foward to the next update

Not to worry but loads of such moments to come up later!,😊 Thanks for the comment
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update I love it ...pls update soon