Originally posted by RIMO9013

option 2

πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by rima4ever

both were fighting like children then πŸ˜†

Yeah dia just like movie. ..πŸ˜ƒ
Romita! I liked all, but I voted for 1st option!
In that scene "RK chote bacche jaisa akkad raha haiπŸ˜†
I liked that RK's dance on "bijli girai" so much! It's funnyπŸ˜† 

definitely the spoon one.. classic RK-Madhu moment  I hope to imitate it some day 🀣
Originally posted by PRATHA1

Romita! I liked all, but I voted for 1st option!
In that scene "RK chote bacche jaisa akkad raha haiπŸ˜†
I liked that RK's dance on "bijli girai" so much! It's funnyπŸ˜† 

Yeah swati that scene was very cute. .rk smiled for first time. .πŸ˜ƒ
Although I loved all 4 scenes very very much . But my Fav will be 2nd One ..The way it was Shot And the ILU Song was soo well picturised on RishBala (Madhu on RK) ..That was too Romantic and gave me goosebumps β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by BittuJi.

definitely the spoon one.. classic RK-Madhu moment  I hope to imitate it some day 🀣

Nice idea. .πŸ˜†
Originally posted by romitag

Yeah swati that scene was very cute. .rk smiled for first time. .πŸ˜ƒ
DVD in dimply smile
I like all of them,the first one is super maybe my favorite,RK and Madhu smiling,I love Madhu's face after he pushed away the spoon and she found another one,she was sooo sweet,and RK 's and Madhu's smile-beautiful...After KC moment it was interesting RK's question to Madhu like if he was invisible would she let him take her to the bathroom😳😳😳,and when he was dancing at the song(before meeting Sultan on their way) he was sooo sweet but I felt that even with the rose in his hand RK could not wipe away what he did to Madhu with the betrayal and in the scene when they listened together the song(when she still planned her revenge and he took her to his father's studio),I saw some other RK,totally relaxed,without bitterness and anger,he was like another man,joking and being funny and then in the end when he looked at her and seriously said to her the most beautiful "I love you Madhu" that I have ever heard,I was so touched,I mean,that was a "I love you",with no disguise,no deception,a true,honest and beautiful "I love you".So,I love all "Mr.India" moments but still I haven't seen the movie!😊
P.S.Seing Madhu's arms around RK while fixing his pillow...WOW!I forgot that one.Great moment.Planing or not planing his revenge,RK looked caught up in the moment!😊
Edited by ilovebandini - 9 years ago
You forgot the moment when they listened to the song after he talked to her again about her father when she was planning her revenge and when he said the most beautiful "I love you Madhu"!