~| Farewell Saraswatichandra |~ SaMud Legacy will Live On

Posted: 9 years ago

S a r a s w a t i c h a n d r a 

Reloaded Down The Memory Lane!

There was once a Prince -  Saraswatichandra - a Prince of Dubai who believed that matrimony was a waste of time and Love was just good in books and sound good only for the ears! Life was not meant to live but to bear! He believed it was best that he never touched people's life so that his "jinx" did not follow them.

There was once a Princess -  Kumud Sundari- A Princess from Ratnagiri who believed that Family, Love and Marital bliss are there to blow life in people's existence and make life worthy to live otherwise we just breath, eat and eliminate toxic from our body!
She was a rare pearl who loved pearls. She was the pearl of her family and a pearl who shone in the life of every person she would touch.

What happened when they met?

She was left speechless seeing the sleeping beauty!😳

"Bhagwan ne bari phursat se banaya hain yeh ladka", her eyes and restlessness seemed to indicate.

He on the other hand craved to get a glimpse of her face. And he did after a lot of hard work, after various challenges were thrown at him...The Dubai Return Prince won all challenges thrown by The Tez Dhaar Princess of Ratnanagiri. Once she faced him in all her glory he muttered "Teri awaaz mujhe khich laya par yeh chehra..."

Mr Dubai Return was hooked, line and sinker from right there! Miss Ratnanagiri was already a lost case the night she saw the new version of sleeping beauty... but what's a love story if things are so simple and easy with a confession and all is well?

So things needed to get complicated! They had to face many challenges TOGETHER. After all they were destiny's favourite children and it loved to harass them, to set them apart and get them closer and stronger TOGETHER.

The Gau Hatya happened and the two learned to make pottery and earned money in bazaar.

Challenge was won and the love story progressed. Finally the mighty flame which was burning inside these two was followed by a spark!

The Epic Gustaki happened from the calm Sanyasi Vyas who was always mesmerized by the patli kamar adorned with a challa and the sound it made when the Sundari would walk and swayed her hips gracefully on the land of the mortals. They again tried to IGNORE it but don't forget that the funda there, was - door hoke bhi paas!

The sexual tension...the attraction being way too palpable...all their attempts went vain. 

No "do kadam ki doori" could stop the giant steps Saras and Kumud were making into getting into each other's skin.

Finally...the  confession!

"Jasbaaton ka yeh toofan ab tham nahin sakta..."

What could be more beautiful than loving with an unbound passion and intensity and getting that love back with the same fervor?

But destiny had to strike again and remind our lovers that they were merely puppets in its hands! They were again separated. He never came to marry her and asked her to remove her bridal wear. Kumud Sundari being Kumud Sundari, the Tez Dhaar who never accepted defeat and never failed to  face challenges of life never removed it. Instead she accepted to become the wife of someone else.

Realizing the folly of his rushed action and the more folly reaction that followed, Saraswatichandra promised to support "his" Kumud and help her to get her life together for a new beginning in life. But destiny was not satisfied again. Saras and Kumud were meant to face unique tribulations in life. Remember they were its favourite children after all. Why let them apart when they were agreeable to it! Time to get them together when they want to be apart that was the real fun in the game.

So they again came together after coming out of the jaws of a blazing fire and near death but this time they promised each other never to let ANYBODY or ANYTHING separate them because they finally realized that they were meant to be TOGETHER.

Kumud turned weak for a moment when her sister got infatuated by Saras. Can we blame her really? The man was way too good to be real. A handsome face with an ever more handsome heart! Things turned sour, bitter and completely rotten but Saraswatichandra never let destiny struck again and separate them. He stood high and tall and braced everything but never accepted to have another woman other than Kumud to be part of him. Twists and turns kept churning and materialising but the Culmination of love happened! 

Destiny got the message - NOBODY AND NOTHING could stop these two to be together now! 

The prince married his princess and promised to let her rule him all his life by giving her the pearl she was so craving for! Saraswatichandra needed no pearl when he had Kumud the "moti" in his life!

Again destiny tried a little intervention and sent them to Mumbai. The Mumbai winds in the form of Prashant, the obsessive lover and sick psycho after Kumud could do nothing against Saras and Kumud pure and unconditional love for each other!

Finally Saras and Kumud came back to where it all started. 

In Ratnanagiri! 

The story finally came to an end with Saras meeting SARASWATI the lady who was the most important character in his life, the lady who moulded him and broke him into pieces with her sudden departure - HIS MOM!

Life tested him, destiny was wicked with him but he fought all the battles. He won the WAR. Anyway Destiny had no chance because the man had the biggest weapon with him. LOVE! A Forever Protection!

Love in the form of his mother who had always attended and blessed him and then... he had the greatest weapon with him, Kumud, his soulmate, his strength, the love of his life! 

They have won the different battles hands down.

It was now reward time. What priceless gift could destiny give them?

Hmmm... Saras and Kumud were never meant to have things easy! They have proved to be perfect children to their parents, model siblings, , good friends, great lovers, admirable spouses ...what about being parents? Would they live up to the challenge?

Destiny finally decided to send them the sweetest and most lovable challenge of their life - a bundle of innocence and joy.

The new mirchi of Ratnanagiri is here! Miss Sanskriti Saraswatichandra Vyas. Soham the laddoo would have to wait! πŸ˜† 

What do you, Saraswatichandrians, think? Will destiny again win or will Saraswatichandra beat it up by proving that he and his wife would be the greatest parents of all time?

A new beginning has started for Saras and Kumud...not a new chapter but a whole new book...this new book has newly opened... it is the first page...in our imagination.

Isn't it beautiful?

With Love,

OSJ/Omshreejaanu

Edited by christiandior. - 9 years ago
I have no idea why my pics are not  being uploaded  Trying my best to get this fixed. Sorry!
This post above is just my way to say good bye to the SC i so loved, to the SaMud i so got addicted to, to the forum i felt so comfortable in, to the forum members who i can never ever forget for their endless love and support to me here!
Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. My dear Arshi, Santhi, Shanu my soulmate, Kat my sister, happy ji... and my favourite girls who will identify themselves without problem. You know who u are!πŸ€—
Will love u all.
And remember i am just a pm away.
Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
Jaaannnuuu dddiii
Where were you ? Missed you a hella lot !
Ikr ! '" Samud </3 Jenam </3 Yeah Imaginations ... And no borders this time !
loved ur presentation very much.have no words 2 appreciate u.But ur last line makes me crazy.I just wish they showed Samud as parents...their life with Sanskriti
Thanks osj, for this beautiful post.  Just the sort of farewell that Samud deserved...πŸ˜ƒ
Been lovely meeting you here, and hope to see you again...😊

pssst...Are you going to be watching MK?
Originally posted by believerintruth

Jaaannnuuu dddiii
Where were you ? Missed you a hella lot !
Ikr ! '" Samud </3 Jenam </3 Yeah Imaginations ... And no borders this time !

Hello πŸ˜ƒ
I am good n I missed u all too but it was time to let go so I did that only!!
Yesterday I sat n viewed all my favourite episodes that I saved n god I turned really emotional. Those classic episodes still had that effect on me!!😭
Originally posted by jasminerahul

loved ur presentation very much.have no words 2 appreciate u.But ur last line makes me crazy.I just wish they showed Samud as parents...their life with Sanskriti

HeyπŸ˜ƒ Thank u very much dear. As I always say I am just way too lucky. Wherever forum I go, I meet so many wonderful ppl who make me so special. I will miss this forum so much. I realized now that I will miss my show too. I will feel it I guess as from Monday when I will not write the update. πŸ˜­
Originally posted by happychappy

Thanks osj, for this beautiful post.  Just the sort of farewell that Samud deserved...πŸ˜ƒ
Been lovely meeting you here, and hope to see you again...😊

pssst...Are you going to be watching MK?

Happy jiπŸ€—
I am sure we will bump into each other sooner than expected.πŸ˜ƒ
MK? I haven't really read anything about it. I know nothing. But I am tempted! If u guys are there, I will come too.
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Happy jiπŸ€—
I am sure we will bump into each other sooner than expected.πŸ˜ƒ
MK? I haven't really read anything about it. I know nothing. But I am tempted! If u guys are there, I will come too.

Well, I have no idea what it's about but GR has said he chose it coz of an awesome script, so most of us are turning up anyway, I guess...

Lovely if we can stay in touch over there...

Au revoir...πŸ€—
janu didiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Finally OSJ STYLE POST

awesome post didi hatss offπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

was missing u badly

see u in MK forum soon