arshi ff:lost right teaser 4

ariyazaveri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Los Angeles : In a famous  hospital of the city
we r really sorry Ms.Vadhera but she has gone into major depression
no this can not be happen while saying all this she aggressively grabbed collar of doctor  and told him in a emotion less voice that  u have to bring her back to her normal  state at any cost if this will not happen i will make sure that your carrier will be destroyed .
All doctor who were there gulped while listening all this because they know that if something happened  to this patient then they all will not be in one piece.
the patient with whom they r dealing with is none other than  sister of  THE ARITHYA  K VADHERA
Arithya Vadhera may be a ruthless , arrogant and cruel business women but she is like a mother figure to her sister . 
They all know  that  that she has a heart of gold but every thing goes aside when it comes to her sister and mother 

I will not leave all those person beacause of whom my sister is in this condition
shyam mahohar jha and arnav singh raizada count your days this will not be long u both  will beg me for mercy.one has destroyed my sister life and other one has destroyed my mother life .but indirectly both of u and your family has destroyed my life as well.but now its a time for the pay back for your all the misdeed that u both have done with my sister and mother and this revenge will be totally mine .I will make sure of that .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sindhuramakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
interesting!! btn can i get the other parts of teasers too? its really an intriguing start.