CID

Brilliant FW Tactics- The Kabaddi scene

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
For all we know, we were in so much anticipation of seeing duo in shorts and playing that we sustained watching two episodes and they decide to clip it off and show them for a microsecond and then drag a hallucination scene for 20 minutes🀒. What is wrong with FW? Does it even value what their actors do or is the TRP rat race? Is that why its lost its charm inspite of the decent stories compared to some in the past? Leave you reviews below.And if anyone can contact FW , please call them up and leave the rest to meπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This episode is the MOST WORST EDITING i have ever seen in cid! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True yar...
I am fed up of all these now...it's too much 😑
If that kabaddi scene was not required then why did they show it in the precap... 😑
They always make us fool by showing misleading precaps or promos...like they showed that Giraftaar series promo... 🀒
I am really disappointed with what they did yesterday...
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

This episode is the MOST WORST EDITING i have ever seen in cid! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Seriously...
They showed Abhijeet falling down as he was unconscious. It means this scene had to do something with the case...how can they fool us...in the end they suddenly showed Duo jumping in kabaddi dress.
Arey kabaddi dress me jump karne ki kya jarurat thi...normally bhi to kar sakte the na... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They can wear blue tight tees and shorts normally πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I felt like shooting them all 😑 Why did they show that promo at all if they were going to edit that scene out? plus those annoying tweetes by Sony. 😑

I have lots more to vent out but tough on mobile right now. Let me see...if my anger remains till tomorrow I'll revisit this thread.

Can you all please go and flood sony with angry tweets?
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really i'm very very angry wth FW 4 last nyt's blunder..😑.how can they fool the viewers like ths...i've also tweeted abt it to sonytv but as usual no reply came..FW r hopeless..🀒
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Truely its heights now! All our hopes were dashed. I hate you FW!! Stop fooling your viewers. Next time such tricks for TRP will not work.