Qubool Hai

Hold me, love - A saahil sehan FS part 3- pg 8(29/10)

surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi QH fans, i am madhu. I am a QH fan. Some people here know me as I am currently writing a FF on asya. I like saahil and sehan and am loving survir. So planned to write a os on them. It become so large so it's going to be a ts. 

Part II page 6
Part III page 8

Hold me, love- a saahil sehan ts

Part I 

Aahil was sitting by the pool getting lost in the sweet memories of his beautiful wife Sanam Ahm...no Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim...The pool holds a special place in his life. It was here he first fell for those magnetic eyes...uff the power they held to captive him. To make him forget the  outer world and transfer him to a place where only they existed , where he could let go of all his pain . Their relation had come a long way from there. It was pure hatred at first but it transferred to love; atleast for him . He hated himself for loving her ...for loving a girl who felt nothing but hate for him...for loving a girl who his brother was in love with. Due to his ammi's pressure he planned to marry his childhood friend nida.  when maulvi saab read the bride's name as sanam he thought he was imagining things but when he reconfirmed he felt his heart fill with happiness . As  his ammi rushed him he told those two beautiful words 'Qubool Hai' only for her. He wasn't destined to be happy for a long time; was he? The truth of her marrying him for money was broken by his ammi in front of him seconds after they signed the nikkah namah. Their marriage was a mere agreement of 3 months . He again turned into the arrogant man who felt no emotions whatsoever. He hurted her and always made sure he maintained a certain distance from her but destiny was never on his side . First vakil saab made sure that she shifted to his room, then rehan always kindled his emotions by always being close to his wife making him act out of his mind . 
But after the accident at Haya's wedding,  things started changing in their relationship ; she started acting as though she was his real wife.  She took care of his every need she bathed, feed , and also dressed him up. Eventhough he resisted her actions she always had a upper hand, controlling him, ordering him,  sometimes even blackmailing him... Every moment spent with her turned out to be magical. She made him feel loved, belonged. A feeling for which he had longed from childhood; a feeling which even his ammi couldn't provide him. He felt so secure in her arms during those times when the horrendous nightmares disturbed his sleep. Just her mere touch made him calm. He didn't want to lose that feel ; he wanted her to be always with him so much so that he even made his brother get out of the house. From the mighty aahil raza ibrahim ; he transmitted into aahil...sanam's aahil.  After that came the best couple of Bhopal competition which brought them more closer. Their level of understanding each other even surprised themselves.  But her little stint of finding the truth about him didnt sit well with him. If she learns about him killing his own father she will leave him for sure.  After seeing the hunter in their room he had lost all his patience. He had broke off their dream house which they had built with so much love and care. But seeing her in tears made him rebuild it the same way she desired and built it to be. Her expression on seeing it again; it was priceless.  The small smile tugging on her lips while he was explaining it  he would die for it. Atlast the apology she gave him made one thing clear to him ; the feeling wasn't one sided. Maybe she too felt something for him. But he didnt want to rush off. He wanted to wait for further symptoms of love in her.
It is precisely one week since they had won the title ; The best couple of Bhopal. Life with her was going on a lovely path. But he couldn't understand his ammi's obsession of getting them divorced.  He had tore down the documents but he was sure his ammi would prepare another soon. Before that he had to confess his love, make her his; only his. "I'll confess today; with my heart and soul ; just in aahil raza ibrahim's style get ready to be shocked baby " aahil thought to himself.I
"Begum sahiba" sanam shouted making aahil come out of his thoughts. Usually sanam was a soft spoken girl , so what made her shout was beyond him; that too calling out to his ammi in this way wasn't sanam's quality.  He rushed in the direction of the voice to see sanam standing in the main hall holding a wheel chair which had someone seated in it wearing a burqa. Sanam's eyes were spitting fire and her grip on the wheelchair was so tight that her knuckles had turned white. He took small steps towards her not knowing what to expect. It was the first time he was seeing sanam so angry. Before he could reach his ammi reached near her. "What happened sanam? Why are u shouting so much ? Are u planning to break the whole house?" Tanveer asked irritated with zoya's little girl spoiling her every plan. "Why would I begum saiba afterall breaking families and burning houses are just ur work" sanam spat out making all the blood drain from her face.  Aahil watched In confusion as sanam spoke those words. " sanam...what...what...are u speaking about?  I have no idea" tanveer told and turned to other side. " ofcourse killing my parents; burning this house down were all a child's play for you. ...why would you remember all those" sanam asked with sarcasm . Tanveer looked frightened as sanam asked her those questions.   Aahil was stunned by what sanam was saying and came close to control the situation.  "Sanam what are you saying? Are in ur senses...this is my Ammi whom u r speaking to..." aahil told as sanam turned to him.  'I know whom im speaking to aahil...im not the blind one here. Im speaking to a devil who destroyed my family,  killed my parents, robbed me of a proper childhood,  probably even killed my twin sister...im speaking to a cold blooded murderer aahil' sanam shouted as tears spilled out of her eyes. 

Aahil watched as sanam broke down; his heart breaking down due to her tears. But he had to stand for his ammi;  that ammi Who almost sacrificed her whole life for him."sanam I think u r in some kind of misunderstanding. Ammi could never do such a thing.if ur parents were murdered I promise to find the real culprit. I think u r stressed out. Come we will discuss it in our room. ' aahil told as he pulled sanam towards him. But sanam was quick to push away his hands. " no need to find anything aahil; because the culprit is here before us' she said pointing to tanveer. "Sanam..." aahil almost raised his arms making sanam take a step back. He composed himself " just stop it sanam; just because im listening patiently doesnt mean u can accuse my ammi of anything. " aahil spat out In anger. "Its the truth aahil.  Im going to call the police. My parent's murderer should rot in jail " sanam told after composing herself and went near the phone. Aahil was quicker to snatch away the phone. "Oh really sanam! Wt proof do u hv against my mother"aahil asked. "U need proof! There is the proof . The proof who had been witness to all this devil's cruelties.  " sanam pointed to the wheel chair and went to it to open the veil to reveal the face. "Badi ammi! " aahil spoke as tanveer got stunned out.

"Haan badi ammi aahil who had watched the terrible incident in front of her own eyes. Her daughter, son and daughter in law getting murdered . Her family falling off as blocks in a single day. She had run away from Bhopal with me and haya to save from this witch's hands. She always told me that my parents died in accident. But fate again made her meet this witch ...and she had again tried to kill my badi ammi...the poisonous gas and sending her away to shimla was all part of this witch's plan to kill her. 'Allah ki sukar hain that razia bi saved her in nick of time. Only today when I stumbled on the wheelchair I knew who it was. And to save me from this demon she told every truth till date" sanam finished as aahil looked shocked. 

Tanveer sensed aahil's reaction...she had to act before aahil Started doubting her. 'Ya allah! Sanam how can u accuse me of all this.aahil beta she is lying . Me and killing???? How can I???? Just because ur badi ammi is telling this dirty lies doesn't make me a murderer. Do u have any solid proof...?? No right???' Tanveer asked making aahil think in her side. Sanam looked stricken dhe didn't have any solid proof than badi ammi.
'Main hoon begum saiba" a male voice renounced in hall as everyone turned to the door to see rehan standing hand in hand with a girl who was a carbon copy of sanam. 

Precap: 'I trust u ammi' aahil spoke out breaking sanam completely.

Ur comments and likes encourage me a lot 😊

Edited by asyaloveu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aafreen101 thumbnail
Yay!! First comment! :) 
Anyway, I loved the first chapter. Ooo, Tanveer's truth is out or should I say "Begum Sahiba's" (Begum Sahiba my foot) truth. I wanna see Aahil's reaction after he and Sanam goes back to their room and also his reaction after finding out his precious Ammi's back story. Overall... LOVED IT <3 <3.~xA

P.S. PM me when you update :)

kayathre_sahill thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's really superb...<3 seher is here finnaly...
aahil has lost his stupid brains...!! he is supporting tat cold blooded murderer...😑
pity sanam alot...😭
i suggest u an idea for the next chapter or later...
sanam bringing aahil into asya's old room...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

P.S. PM me plsss...*puppy face* πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kayathre_sahill - 9 years ago
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg this is awesome!!! You have to write the next part ASAP!!!! PM me for it ok!! You have to!!!

Edit: I just reread it and did I read properly?? Hand in hand???!!?! Yay!! Sehaan gonna destroy Tanu!!!Edited by falala333 - 9 years ago
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing
Ur a great writer
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! I love this!!!❀️ I loved Rehan and Sehar's entry! Do continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
shinta.chinta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story😊
You should continue soon okayy 😊
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Continue this please! Does Seher know the truth? Was Aahil acting or does he really believe her? Will Rehan tell Aahil about Tanveer being the real killer of his father? Update soon, please...
surbhi163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aafreen101

Yay!! First comment! :) 

Anyway, I loved the first chapter. Ooo, Tanveer's truth is out or should I say "Begum Sahiba's" (Begum Sahiba my foot) truth. I wanna see Aahil's reaction after he and Sanam goes back to their room and also his reaction after finding out his precious Ammi's back story. Overall... LOVED IT <3 <3.~xA

P.S. PM me when you update :)

Thanks glad you like it ...
surbhi163 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kayathre_sahill

it's really superb...<3 seher is here finnaly...

aahil has lost his stupid brains...!! he is supporting tat cold blooded murderer...😑
pity sanam alot...😭
i suggest u an idea for the next chapter or later...
sanam bringing aahil into asya's old room...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

P.S. PM me plsss...*puppy face* πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks glad you like it ...
Aahil is right in his state...any person would support ammi only...
I had already thought of the idea...will defo write it...