Qubool Hai

Hold me, love - A saahil sehan FS part 3- pg 8(29/10) - Page 5

surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi frnds I loved all the comments...its my first on QH2 ...and the response is great..thanks. ...

Hold me, love

Part II

'Main hoon begum saiba" a male voice renounced in hall as everyone turned to the door to see rehan standing hand in hand with a girl who was a carbon copy of sanam. Everyone looked on  shocked as the both made their way into the hall. 'Rehan who is this...I mean... she exactly looks like sanam'Aahil questioned as sanam and dilshad were overwhelmed to speak.  'Aahil Bhai!  This is sunheri rehan quershi...' rehan told to everyone. 'What. ...u are  married??' Tanveer asked shocked as the day was getting worser for her. 'Yes begum saiba...I am married. Actually I met sunheri on the day I left the house to go to the kohinoor project. Due to some circumstances I took her to office where she worked as my Secretary. ... we eventually fell in love...and got married. 'Rehan lied as he didn't want to reveal her true identity to everyone. Seher took a look at her husband of five hours who for the first time lied, for her. 

FLASHBACK
After their choomantar night, seher was much more confused about their feelings. But she knew she couldn't have a happily ever after. ...she determined to herself tell rehan the truth of she being a con women and get away from him. She can't dupe rehan or let her uncle or aunt do it. She went to his office and looked at him. 'Kya hua sunheri?? Do u want anything? ' rehan asked her. She turned to the other side and closed her eyes tightly and told him everything.  She turned back to see his eyes displaying hurt and pain. She ran away not able to stand there and face him.  While running away she was pulled back and a kerchief was pressed into her nose. She fainted after seeing her uncle and aunt's evil face. After that she remembered getting up in a dim lit room.she watched as her aunt made her way into the room. 'U idiot u told him all the truth and spoiled our plan. What if not him now u will fetch us money' she laughed evilly...seher wasnt an idiot to understand her intentions. She tried to escape but before the aunt locked up the room. She tried looking for any escape route but it was fully sealed. After some time a guy came into the room. He looked scary. 'Bappa. ...help me' seher prayed as tried fighting him but he was too strong for her. She fell on the bed as the guy neared her the door opened and revealed rehan. Rehan beat him up mercilessly.  Rosy entered hearing the noises to see the man bleeding. 'Rehannn! ' she shouted as she pulled him off before killing the person.  'Who are u to come into this house and beat our guest' .' He tried to behave badly with sunheri' rehan fumed.'so what? What's your problem. We are sunheri's adaptive parents...get out before I call the police' rosy spat out.rehan knew law is against him as they can change up the story.  And he can't leave sunheri alone here. Eventhough she had lied she wasn't that bad at heart.  And his feelings for her never would leave him to do such thing.  Without thinking of consequences he pulled seher out of the room.there was a small pooja room there he got the sindoor bowl and applied some in her forehead.  'Now she is my wife and I have all the right to take her from here. ' he told as he took seher to the car. 'See I am sorry I acted on impulse but I didnt know any other way to save you. ' rehan told her as she was still to recover from the shock. At the time he got a call from private detective and made his way to Ibrahim mansion. As they were about to enter rehan heard sanam shouting at begum saiba.seher was about to enter the house when he caught her hand and heard everything

PRESENT

'What u didnt consider to even tell us?who is that girl?what family does she belong to?' Tanveer asked fuming as she always wanted her son to marry a rich girl. 'Woh...'rehan struggled again not knowing what to say.  'I am sunheri and tis is my identity. I was brought up by Bhopal orphan home until I was 18. I dont know who my parents are as I have never seen them. ' seher spoke up boldly. 'Ya allah...rehan u married a orphan. Have u lost ur brain' tanveer shouted at him when a voice intrepted her. 'Watch ur tongue tanveer! She isn't an orphan...she is the second  daughter of Asad and zoya...and sanam's twin...my granddaughter...seher  ' dilshad told again shocking everyone expect sanam. Dilshad tried to get up and go to her as seher came and kneeled down before the wheel chair. 'Is it true??' Seher asked with expectations in her eyes.'yes seher beta! Twenty two years before we lived as a happy family.u and sanam were twins.and tis is ur ammi and abbu'dilshad told showing her a family pic.'but one day every dream broke off as this devil here killed ur parents.  I ran off with sanam and haya, ur phupi's daughter as I couldn't find u..we thought u were also dead. We moved to punjab' dilshad told with tears running down her eyes.'badi ammi...'  seher was over the moon finding her family . she hugged sanam too. Rehan was also happy for seher . He turned to aahil 'Bhai few days before when I was staying here I promised sanam to find out about her abbu and ammi. So I hired a private detective for that work. Only today morning he called me. He told that it is true that begum saiba and sanam's parents had rivalry.  Asad Ahmed khan and his wife was killed by someone . Eventhough the private detective couldn't find the killer according to badi ammi it is ...begum ...saiba' rehan struggled not able to call his ammi a killer. But he knew his ammi is capable of doing that.tanveer was almost fainting as she heard her own blood going against her. Seher almost in anger caught the throat of tanveer strangling her. 'U devil! I will never leave u alive. U killed my parents...spoiled my whole family. ...die' she shouted as anger pent up with in her. After a struggle rehan pulled seher to himself in a tight hug not letting her kill tanveer.tanveer knew she had to make some plan fast. Aahil was silent for a long time trying to process all the information. Sanam came to aahil and intertwined their fingers. 'Aahil trust us... she is a muderer aahil...she is a devil' .tanveer went crying to her step son 'aahil believe me! U are the only one I have. Its true that I and zoya didn't like each other. But after some time I went to Kanpur. I wasn't here at the time of death. Somebody should hv killed them as asad had many buisness rivals. Beta these people are lying...u know na beta that sanam married u for money. ... now her badi ammi and sister has also joined the group...they also made rehan their scapegoat... its all their drama beta. ...think about everything that I had done for u...trust me beta..  ' tanveer faked her tears. Aahil looked to his mother. He loosened his grip on sanam . 'i trust u ammi ' aahil said breaking sanam completely.  'I know sanam im hurting u But ammi has done so much for me... now she needs me i will be with her. I will get under this matter and find the truth...ammi couldn't have killed anyone...  I will find ur parents murderer ...' aahil thought within himself as a single tear rolled down his  cheek .

Precap: saahils care and love under fight...
A/N: Guys I am planning to make it a fs (four or five shot). If u want it to end as ts specify pls so tat I will finish it in next update... 
Asusual ur likes and comments encourage me. .. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Superb updateπŸ‘...plz update soon.
Thanks for pm.😊
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
so finally seher is also back
thts great
pecap seems intersting

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice, update soon, eagerly waiting.. πŸ˜Š
Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Thanks for the pm. I think you should make as many parts as you like :)
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the next chapter and I loved this! Aahil is going to be so devastated whenTanveer
aafreen101 thumbnail
Amazing!!! Love Sehaan <3 <3
Can't wait for the next update!!!
Thanks for the PM :) ~xA
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon.. This was really good..
AkaiBara thumbnail
amazing...
do continue...
i think make it ss...
plzzz pm me when u update...
surbhi163 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi frnds i am sorry im terribly late... life caught up...as my vacation starts I will update my story faster...

Hold me, love 

CHAPTER 3 

Rehan came forward to aahil to say something but aahil stopped him with a wave of hand. 'No more further discussions on this matter. I believe my ammi. She couldn't have did this' aahil announced . 'Aahil Bhai' Rehan started ' i said no rehan' but was again cut off by aahil. Rehan knew his truth would be the final nail in coffin for begum saiba. But he didn't know how to explain it and his aahil bhai was no were near to even listening it.'May be I should tell it when he is bit calm' rehan thought and went silent. 'Leave it rehan explaining it to him is a criminal waste of time when he doesn't want to acknowledge the naked truth in front of his eyes' sanam told with a determined voice. Sanam moved close to aahil 'Mr.Ibrahim u may stand with ur mother and believe all her lies, but I won't.  I will get my parents justice at any cost.  Be it even my life or love' she said looking into his eyes. Aahil got stunned of what he was hearing. Just a hour before his life seemed so perfect.  His future looked amazing with sanam. For the first time he wanted to live but now his love is standing against him. Maybe his destiny was always never to be happy. Aahil looked at sanam with teary eyes as his emotions shook her. Sanam couldn't stare into his eyes which was displaying hurt and love. She had grown up to love him but now this matter brought a sudden change which rattled her completely. Sanam couldn't blame aahil fully as she knew how much he loved his mother and what begum saiba has done to him. But now thinking of it 'did she really go to jail for aahil?' A thought crossed sanam's mind .  But she pushed it away as it wasn't a situation to get emotional . She needs to stand up for her parents. 'I will find all the evidence against this witch and meet u at court mr.Ibrahim' sanam said as she took a step away from him as he caught her wrist and stopped her.  He couldn't let his life walk away from him like this; she was his only chance at life. He wasn't going yo give up on her.'this is all a misunderstanding.  I will find ur parents murderers sanam. But until that I need to play with u to make u stay with me. I am sorry' he thought sadly. 'Where do you think u r going, ms.dhabewalli! Dont forget that you owe me 2 lakh rupees.  And ammi another 10 lakhs that you got for ur badi ammi's operation. Until u pay that amount u r staying here only. With me as mrs. Aahil raza ibrahim. ... ' aahil ordered her as she stared on to him. 'That 10 lakh was for marrying u mr.Ibrahim' sanam replied in the same tone. 'Nah ms.dhabewalli it was 3 months deal it isnt even 2 months yet' aahil replied in a business tone. 'So u retutn that money or stay here is ur opinion ms.dhabewalli' aahil said looking squarely in her eyes. Sanam looked dumbstruck at how cold his voice remained. He had never used that tone with her. But she was confused with his demand. It was clear that he wanted her to stay. But why  he wanted her to stay was beyond her. 'Maybe he wanted to keep an eye on her so that she doesn't get anything his mother' her mind advised. 'Maybe he wanted her to stay with him' her heart told. Being asad's daughter she went with what her mind told. Arranging that amount of money was impossible so she decided to stay with him. 'Ok mr.Ibrahim. ...I will stay here. But I will not bow down to this witch.' Sanam told rudely to aahil. 'Now now watch ur tone sanam... u can do as u please. But my mother should not be involved until u hv solid evidence against her. 'Aahil put down hs condition. 'As u say mr. Ibrahim , I will collect the evidence' sanam didnt give up her stance. 'Deal' said aahil as they shook hands as a form of agreement.  'So now everyone move to your room...rehan u and seher can occupy ur previous room. Badi ammi can stay in room adjacent to ours' aahil alloted everyone their rooms and went away to the detectives office.

'Seher sanam' Dilshad called out as tanveer went away to her room after aahil left . Both girls ran to their badi ammi and kneeled before her and hugged her and themselves.  ' Allah ki lakh lakh sukar hain ki meri dusri pothi bi zinda hain. Seher forgive me beta. I thought u were dead. Thats why I never searched for u' dilshad told breaking the hug.' No badi ammi... pls dont ask forgiveness ... its called destiny. Bappa knows what to do at right time. Now that he has  made us meet , he wants us to fight the evil. I will do whatever I can along with sanam to find the evidence against that devil... I will not spare her.I will just kill her now' seher got up in full force only to pulled back by sanam.  'No seher we need to collect proof against her.she is too clever. She has played down this matter for twenty years.  But she would have let any clue that we need to find. In a sense its good that we are staying here we will be able to search her surroundings.  We can find clues easier ' sanam told her. 'Hmm Yes sanam...but before that can u tell me the whole story?' Seher asked .'not here girls! Lets all go to my room. U girls go I will bring badi ammi there. I will also help u in finding evidence'rehan told and moved towards the wheel chair. Seher didn't miss the pain In his voice when he spoke against begum saiba.  

After discussing everything from their childhood until now the twin sisters got to know each other. Seher made sure she omitted her theif part of life as she didnt know how her newly found family Will react to it. After some time sanam  left the room leaving the newly weds time for themselves along with badi ammi. Rehan looked at seher as she too did and the situation suddenly turned heavy. 'Hmmm sunh...seher I know our marriage wasn't planned.  It was just that I couldn't think of anything to save u that time. But now its a large step that we need to cross across. We atleast need to maintain this act until all this confusion is sorted out... so...' rehan stuttered.  'Its ok rehan I understand.  No one likes to spend their life with a theif. We will continue this until the problem solves. After that we will part ways. I wont disturb u after that.  ' seher told as she slept on the couch and rehan on the bed both not knowing about each others love.

Aahil came into his home around 10 and saw his wife curled upon one side of the bed . He went near her to tuck her into the duvet.  Then only he saw her face clearly. It had dried tear stains.  She had cried herself to sleep. Aahil's heart ached at the sight. He was also a reason for it.  It pained more. She was hugging her parents picture close to her heart. He carefully pried her hands and took the picture on the side table. 'I promise sanam the moment I find ur parents murderers I will not spare them. Whoever has made my sanam cry will not be shown any consideration.  I will make sure they  rot in jail' aahil made a silent promise .Caressing her hair he placed a kiss on it. Sanam smiled slightly in her sleep making aahil smile. He pulled her duvet upon her and slept off on his side of bed.

Precap: aahil faces the truth !:O

Thanks for reading 😊 ur likes and comments encourage me to write. ...