CID at KBC 1st post updated with pics/WU/articles links - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by debasree04

I have asked Narendra Sir on FB where he posted that pics & he replied tentatively 24th πŸ˜ƒ
Great newsπŸ˜ƒ. Eagerly waiting for 24 to come. Thanks a lot once again DiπŸ€—.
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

It means Narendra sir is active on fb...unse kahiye na k Aditya sir bhi active ho jaye... πŸ˜› 😳

Yeah he is active in FB & Twitter both πŸ˜›

About red part 🀣
Originally posted by debasree04

Yeah he is active in FB & Twitter both πŸ˜›
About red part 🀣

I have to add him on FB now. πŸ˜³
Even Dinesh Sir is also there in FB but he is not so active.

Came across an article while surfing, so decided to share it with you allπŸ˜ƒ. I think it is not against the norms of forum but if it is so then please tell me, I'll delete the post😊

CID team makes a dramatic entry on Kaun Banega Crorepati as Amitabh Bachchan calls for help when suddenly his computer malfunctions and starts giving out illogical questions. The CID team- ACP Pradyuman, Daya, Abhijeet and Dr. Salunke make a grand entry and of course solve the problem in a jiffy. AB invites Daya and ACP to come on the hot seat. The money which Daya and ACP will earn on KBC, will be going to a charity named Maharogi Sewa Samiti in Warora. Founded in 1948 by noted social activist, Baba Amte, it is a community rehabilitation centre for leprosy patients and the disabled from downtrodden sections of society.
AB asks CID team that how have they managed to be together for 17 years? To which ACP says that they all feel like an extended family. The CID team believes in working together and create no rifts and that's the reason that since inception even their make-up rooms are together and till date they make sure to have lunch together. Daya adds saying that like any family you need a head, it doesn't matter if the head is wrong or right but you need a boss and that boss is ACP Sir. Salunke recites a poem for AB for his greatness and well-being.
Amidst the game, AB requests ACP, Daya and Abhijeet to sing a song. And Daya happily sings for AB from his movie Zameen'. A funny moment takes place when AB asks the team to solve a case in their respective mother tongues. So ACP speaks in Marathi, Abhijeet in Bihari, Daya in Tulu and Dr. Salunke in Marwadi language. The entire audience and AB breaks into laughter.
Abhijeet and ACP get stuck in a question and use the phone-a-friend lifeline. They call their co team member, Freddy. When Freddy gets a call from AB, he initially doesn't recognize AB's voice and thinks that Daya and Abhijeet are playing a prank on him. A moment of surprise takes place when Freddy realises the truth and is delighted to talk to AB.
Watch this suspense-filled CID-KBC episode on September 24 at 8.30pm only on Sony Entertainment television.

Disclaimer : I own nothing and this article is from the site, Pinkvilla.

Edited by HimaniCID - 9 years ago
Originally posted by HimaniCID

Came across an article while surfing, so decided to share it with you allπŸ˜ƒ. I think it is not against the norms of forum but if it is so then please tell me, I'll delete the post😊

CID team makes a dramatic entry on Kaun Banega Crorepati as Amitabh Bachchan calls for help when suddenly his computer malfunctions and starts giving out illogical questions. The CID team- ACP Pradyuman, Daya, Abhijeet and Dr. Salunke make a grand entry and of course solve the problem in a jiffy. AB invites Daya and ACP to come on the hot seat. The money which Daya and ACP will earn on KBC, will be going to a charity named Maharogi Sewa Samiti in Warora. Founded in 1948 by noted social activist, Baba Amte, it is a community rehabilitation centre for leprosy patients and the disabled from downtrodden sections of society.
AB asks CID team that how have they managed to be together for 17 years? To which ACP says that they all feel like an extended family. The CID team believes in working together and create no rifts and that's the reason that since inception even their make-up rooms are together and till date they make sure to have lunch together. Daya adds saying that like any family you need a head, it doesn't matter if the head is wrong or right but you need a boss and that boss is ACP Sir. Salunke recites a poem for AB for his greatness and well-being.
Amidst the game, AB requests ACP, Daya and Abhijeet to sing a song. And Daya happily sings for AB from his movie Zameen'. A funny moment takes place when AB asks the team to solve a case in their respective mother tongues. So ACP speaks in Marathi, Abhijeet in Bihari, Daya in Tulu and Dr. Salunke in Marwadi language. The entire audience and AB breaks into laughter.
Abhijeet and ACP get stuck in a question and use the phone-a-friend lifeline. They call their co team member, Freddy. When Freddy gets a call from AB, he initially doesn't recognize AB's voice and thinks that Daya and Abhijeet are playing a prank on him. A moment of surprise takes place when Freddy realises the truth and is delighted to talk to AB.
Watch this suspense-filled CID-KBC episode on September 24 at 8.30pm only on Sony Entertainment television.

Disclaimer : I own nothing and this article is from the site, Pinkvilla.

thanks alot for sharing ths pic and article himani..nw i can't wait anymore for 24th 
OMG... Himani dear
Thanks thanks thanks a lot for sharing... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😳
so trio will be on hot seat...but only acp n daya will be playing the real game...ok nice
Hey I saw the promo

Daya sir flashing that awesome smile and Aditya sir bursting out laughing on hot seat with Satam sir. πŸ˜ƒ

OMG that is lovely! I have to totally watch this! Thanks for the article Himani!