Posted: 9 years ago
this is amazing and fabulous of kriyam ... there might be some reason
behind swayan or to protect her from danger... i wonder who is this person
in the end... do continue soon
i loved the concept...
i adore swayam as a brother and kriya swayam too
so this one is really special for me...
well done diya...do pm me when u update...

love , ani
loved it diyaa.
I wanna know the what will happen
update soon
awesome!!!
it will be great to read something on kriyam.
amazing idea!!
thanks for the pm.
Oye diyu.. I dont know where have I ressed so am unressing here😳
Just read d story again.. very heart touching.. Tu to janti hain na I started watching d show now only so dont know much about Kriyam.. never saw them together... except in youtube videos😛 but the bond you showed between them was amazing.. brother sister.. lovely👏

Angry kriya.. her words were indeed painful😭 Loved their dance.. and whos that mysterious guy?😲
Update soon baccha.. and your an amazing writer.. dont ever give up on writing.. sochna bhi nahi😃

KRIYAM PLUS SHAREY SS
PART 2

The Shekhawat Mansion stood with its head held high, experiencing joy, peace, fun and most of all love. Every now and then, u could only smile, tears were just so rare. The door banged, echoing throughout the Shekhawat Mansion, she entered Swayam's study. Swayam knew who she was, the only one who had been given the right to barge into the study anytime, the one who had made a contract, declaring that the study could be entered by her at whatever time. 

She didnt care however important the meeting was nor did she care about who all were inside. No one needed a warning anymore, every single partner, colleague or even customer who came to meet Swayam knew about the girl, whose nature was sickly sweet, whose antics could make anyone crazy, whose respectful words could even make a non-important person feel special, whose smile could even melt the heart of an evil.

Today wasnt any different, she entered the study banging the door on the way and proceeded to meet her bhai. Yes, that crazy,sweet girl was none other than Kriya Shekhawat, the one who was loved by all.

"Swayam Shekhawat, I want an Ice cream right now!!!" demanded Kriya

"Get out you idiot, cant u see, we're in a very important meeting right now!" joked Swayam

"Pleasee.." begged Kriya, pouting

"Sorry Choti, but for now make it up with dancing. I know how much u love it, so make do with it for ice cream today!" teased Swayam, an evil smirk placed on his lips.

Kriya's jaw dropped, her mouth shaped itself into a big 'O', roars of laughter bursting her eardrums, her hot breath demanding for icy cold ice cream.

Expectations rose for a sweet,pleading voice from their angel but the tables turned, instead of sweet, her voice lay quiet. She marched towards Swayam and grabbed his hand. 

"Woah let me finish this meeting atleast, Choti!" said Swayam, looking at Kriya

"Noways Mr.! You are coming with me NOW and buying me an ice cream." shouted Kriya, her eyes challenging him to say no.

"Kriya, sweetheart, your brother's just pulling your leg. The meeting is done, it was dismissed the time u barged into the study so you can do anything with him, if u wish! JUst dont kill him but." said Nil, Swayam's assistant and best friend. He didnt even dare look at Swayam, knowing that he had gained a murderous,killing look from him.

"Aha! Thanks Nil! Bhai, get your legs to stand now or trust me you will be meeting your death in just 5 minutes." shouted Kriya, her eyes shooting daggers at Swayam.
She so badly wanted icecream.

"Okay okay... Am coming! Oh and Nil, you are coming too. I guess I need to repay u back for your services." said Swayam, glaring at Nil.

"No boss, Am fine!" smiled Nil

"Just shut up both of you and come on NOW!" shouted Kriya, glaring at them

"Kriya and not listening to her demands? A big NO! As you wish princess." chorused both of them.

Kriya dragged them to the streetside ice cream shop. She didnt care whether it was dirty or not, all she cared was the taste of it. She had a fixed ice cream parlour and she would only go there. Poor Swayam was forced to buy loads of ice creams while going on a trip otherwise his head would be floating in outer space and his body, here, enjoying the rains in India.

"Yummm..." murmered Kriya, enjoying her icecream, she licked her rocy, creamy lips,the ice cream spread around her whole mouth.

"Choti, for god's sake learn how to eat an icecream!" chided Swayam, forcing her to wipe that cream sticking to her face.

"Oh really Bhai?" she asked.

Kriya grabbed Swayam's icecream and shoved it on his face.The classy Swayam Shekhawat transformed into a circus clown, his hair in a mess, his face covered with ice cream, his clothes crumpled with small crumbles of the cone.

"U!!!" shouted Swayam, chasing Kriya all around the place.

"Yeah, Yeah! Catch me Bhai!!" shouted Kriya, doing a somersault in the air.

"BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS ARE SITTING DOWN RIGHT NOW!" shouted Nil

"NOOO!!" came back their answer.

Sharp,cold orbs designed in a deep black shade followed two souls, the heart beating for a dark revenge, the mind glowing with hatred for Swayam Shekhawat. 

He rocked his chair, his feet resting on a nearby stool, his hands gripping the sharp, silver knife, the knife waiting to feel the deep,red blood of Swayam Shekhawat...

He hated Swayam, and his hatred couldnt be revealed by even words, the pain he had been through, those screams of mercy, all because of that one soul who ruined his entire life. 

Swayam filled Kriya's life with happiness, their hearts pleasured with love, their eyes absorbing every small, precious moment spent with eachother. Little did they know, this pleasure, joy was limited, the atmosphere had turned dark, their honourable time turning against them, two glittering black orbs piercing their love, happiness and joy.

"Rey, you need to calm down. It was an accident baccha." explained someone.

Rey, Reyaansh Singhania, the multibillionaire, the ex partner of Shekhawat group of Industries, a 21 year old man, whose soul breathed only for revenge. His jet black hair gelled to form spikes, his black sharp orbs formed to glare, his chiselled body designed to kill. 

He was one of those handsome men who was loved by all but no one knew that how he was from inside. The guilt that ate him up, the sorrow that his life contained, not even a glimpse of joy seen.

"I cant di, I cant!! Its extremely hard to move on from that scene, the scene when dad breathed his last breath but all I did was stand and watch him die. Dad died because of Swayam Shekhawat, only because of him dad's no more. Only because of that freaking damn multibillionaire!" shouted Rey, his voice filled with guilt, his heart breaking...

"Baccha, you have too. Dad left us but his last words he spoke. Do u remember what they were?" asked Sharon, consoling Rey

"They were, ''Its not your fault Rey, I love u!''" murmered Rey

Sharon engulfed Rey into a tight hug, her hands comforting him, his skin brushing towards hers. She felt him breathing normally, his eyes filled with watery tears, his smile forgotten. How much Sharon missed the old Rey, the Rey who was always happy and cheerful but after dad's death, that smile was gone, that cheerfulness didnt last any more. Rey changed himself into a cold hearted one, whose words were sweet and respectful but from inside he was dead...

She felt tears falling from her brown orbs too,she missed dad alot too. Mom died due to cancer, dad was their only source of joy and hope, he had always given them the strength to fight the world but now, he was no more. Sharon felt like screaming and breaking down but she couldnt, she had to stay strong, not for herself but atleast for Rey.

"Sh... I love u Rey." said Sharon.

Di, the sisterly word, the word which had so much strength to even kill any evil, she's the one who can do anything to keep her brother or sister safe, no one can even love u more than her. She is an angel, an angel born for only u... Sharon Singhania stood strong for her brother, she wiped her tears everyday, she smiled just to relieve her brother, she was the only source of joy left in Rey's life. 

Sharon was the same as before, she had forced herself to be like that, she still wore fashionable clothes, she still had the body to make any guy faint, she still had the attitude of the DIVA but there was just one change in her, everything she did was fake except the love stored in her heart for her brother, for her baccha, for Rey.

PROMO: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? HOW IS REY GONNA TAKE REVENGE? WHAT WILL GO WRONG IN THE SHEKHAWAT MANSION?

So here's the update!
Hope u guys liked it!
Please like and comment big! 
Thanks for reading it!
Chappals and Jhootas Welcome!

PLEASE ADD diyaswaronholic FOR PMS ABOUT THE UPDATE!

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago
Hi, Little Devil!!!
So Im first!😎 Thanku Di😛!
You write so well. Tum asa kyun kehti ho ka tum acha nahi likhti ho. Agli bar kaha na toh Di baat nahi karege. Acha back to the update. It was awesome. I loveee it. Im so curious to know how Rey is going to take his revenge. Rey and Sharon's bonding was so adorable. I loved it. His Dad died.😲Because of Swayum😲 Oh boy, is Swayum in trouble or what. I hope all is good. Swayum-Kriya's bonding was really sweet also. I love ice cream a lot also.😃 Okay! Update super fast and pm me.

Love you lots,
Di
Edited by CrazyRedMary - 9 years ago
Res😛
Unres

Diya fabulous👏
Loved the Kriyam scene
Stubborn Kriya and teasing bro Swayam and Nil too
Loved this trio and the ice cream fun!
Its Rey who wants revenge😲
Sharey are siblings too...I love it!
How did Rey's dad die...I guess there's some misunderstanding
Maybe it was an accident but Rey blames Swayam for it
Hope all this gets cleared soon and we get happy Krisareyam😊
update jaldi
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 9 years ago
res
*unres*
The start was Like 😆poor guys in the meeting cant bear with that lovely sister of Swayam 😆
she barged in and they knew it the meeting was over and dismissed all kept quiet to watch the brilliant show of the bond of that sis-bro and the way swayam teased her and then Kria "SWAYAM LETS GO!" poor guy was scared of his head in space and body on earth 😆 but that will really hurt  anyways it was real treat to read on the kriyam part and
Sharey part was drenched in sorrow, sad and hurt
Guilt and agony was evident in the words beautifully described
well as you have not disclosed much about their side so I can't tell much but I can say both Kriyam and Sharey have a internal bond of soul sister/brother for each other and what will happen when they meet?Ah well Reyam will be formed, KriSha will be formed, SwaRon will be formed and then alas KR will be formed 😆 well that's my theory :D
Great update and do it soon
Edited by Khizar_SWARON - 9 years ago
hey diya...
i loved the entire update...
it was so difficult to digest rey against swayam...
but then i am sure u have some wonderful stuffs in store...
loved the kriyam bond...
do update soon...

love , 
ani