PuttingUpAllCreativeWorksTogether NOTE Pg7 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
In my opinion, the summary of FF/SS/OS will be a bit too tedious to be provided (I know I'm sounding lazy 😆 ). And what about those ongoing works? You cannot write a 'summary' to an incomplete story. Right? So, my suggestion is that the inclusion of summary should be made optional, if not possible to be done away with.Edited by RiniRocks - 9 years ago
celu re...
heart felt aabhaar...
two reasons...one uk...and hugely coz u took the initiative...
i was just wondering how will we have this thread...
like in the HP forum, there is a single thread with the links of all HP fanfics...
maybe even we could pin the thread on the first page of our forum when the final thread is ready...
its perfect...
the format u have...
just one idea...the writers could also introduce themselves and what made them write on PrAja in 2-3 lines...5 lines max...
them the whole link n summary of their works...
and one more thing...main characters of PrAja fics(which occupy 99.9% of the forum...leaving the 0.1% probability for anything else...like there is an MP FF which has thrilled us all..Obscured Fate...u may be aware...) they will be PrAja only...instead, we cud add an option of the supporting/additional characters in the bio data of each story...for ex. a PrAja fic could be based in Bijolia, which wud have HB, RM, Phool as supporting characters, another PrAja fic could be located in Chittor which cud hv supporting characters as JB,US,SB,DB,VB and so on...so we cud hv that category also...
ermmm...i hv thought of some lines...for introduction part of the thread...wanna read??

PS-my gallery is mostly PrAja till now...approx 80% of works are on PrAja, rest is philosophical stuff... ;)
Originally posted by RiniRocks

In my opinion, the summary of FF/SS/OS will be a bit too tedious to be provided (I know I'm sounding lazy 😆 ). And what about those ongoing works? You cannot write a 'summary' to an incomplete story. Right? So, my suggestion is that the inclusion of summary should be made optional, if not possible to be done away with.
u r right in that aspect...
so i think we cud...
instead of doing a summary..we cud post an introduction to it...
for example...intro to ur SS...in one line (just a vain on-the-spot attempt uk...dont take it srsly...just to give an idea)
"two people who are meant to be together...as the destiny says...
but with so many evil consirators against this marriage, will Pratap & Ajabdeh succeed in winning their love?? Will the power of their love, the connection of their hearts succeed in defeating all the mis-thoughts on this heavenly bond? read  to find out... :)"
okay i again say...do not take this srsly...this is not at all good...i just wrote this meaninglessly wihtout using proper language n words to give u an idea...
vaise...is this idea fine or not??? giving an intro instead of summary, so that readers get the basic idea, while the suspence remains a secret...! ;)
Originally posted by Aru_A

u r right in that aspect...
so i think we cud...
instead of doing a summary..we cud post an introduction to it...
for example...intro to ur SS...in one line (just a vain on-the-spot attempt uk...dont take it srsly...just to give an idea)
"two people who are meant to be together...as the destiny says...
but with so many evil consirators against this marriage, will Pratap & Ajabdeh succeed in winning their love?? Will the power of their love, the connection of their hearts succeed in defeating all the mis-thoughts on this heavenly bond? read to find out... :)"
okay i again say...do not take this srsly...this is not at all good...i just wrote this meaninglessly wihtout using proper language n words to give u an idea...
vaise...is this idea fine or not??? giving an intro instead of summary, so that readers get the basic idea, while the suspence remains a secret...! ;)

That's gonna be perfect! Even I was thinking on the same lines, about giving an intro rather than the complete summary, so that the suspence is maintained, else why would anyone want to read it at all, if they already know the jist of the story! And I've taken those lines seriously- cuz they are so good! I hope you won't mind if I copy paste your lines (don't worry, I WON'T!). I am in favor of this idea, lets see what Celana has to say. 😳Edited by RiniRocks - 9 years ago
Oi Rini...
i hv no problem if u use the lines as it is...
but it was just, really they arent that good...i just wrote them in a hurry...
i guess Celu will agree...
and
@ -Tango- mentioned putting completed and ongoing SS/FF seperately...
i think that very less SS/FF's are completed...i only know the one SS by Anjori that got finished...rest all and everything still going on...
so i think we can do it this way...
Each writer's work list can start with the complete stories first followed by the ongoing ones...that will give a seperation between complete n ongoing works...and still keep the list by each writer in one place and the thread will look like a good organized library on MP works... :D
Originally posted by Aru_A

Oi Rini...
i hv no problem if u use the lines as it is...
but it was just, really they arent that good...i just wrote them in a hurry...
i guess Celu will agree...
and
@ -Tango- mentioned putting completed and ongoing SS/FF seperately...
i think that very less SS/FF's are completed...i only know the one SS by Anjori that got finished...rest all and everything still going on...
so i think we can do it this way...
Each writer's work list can start with the complete stories first followed by the ongoing ones...that will give a seperation between complete n ongoing works...and still keep the list by each writer in one place and the thread will look like a good organized library on MP works... :D
In my opinion, the works should be classified according to their lengths and types, i.e. the FF/SS/OS/TS/Drabbles should have a separate section for themselves. As far as differentiating between the ongoing and completed works is concerned, why not introduce a particular color scheme, say, the completed works (their titles in the collection thread) have font color red while the ongoing have blue. Just my suggestion. 😊
Itne saare ideas!!!😲
Wait let me process all the things in my mind. Sab ghotala ho jaa raha hai.😆
Originally posted by -Tango-

Amazing Idea!
we need to mention whether it is complete or ongoing...

and it would be much better if both types of the FF/SS have different posts.. this will help a lot, trust me!

and if the ongoing ff/ss gets completed, you can inform the one who compiled all of these to put the Ff/ss in the completed section...

- Anjori

Anjori, are you Anjori_Arsha aur your name too is anjori?😲😊

Anyway, yes it will be mentioned beside the name of all the stories if they are complete of in complete. And as far as making a separate post or section for completed or incomplete fics are concerned according to Aru, there's only 1 one them which is finished, all the others are on-going and reading them, it seems that they have  a long way to go before they get completed.

So let's see, what we do. BTW, thank you so so so much for expressing your views.!😊

Originally posted by Rhea_13

great idea di,,,,,
so shall i pm???
accha ek our baat,,,,
this is the thread where all praja ss/ff/ etc etc will be there,,,,
we will have to give the thingiees of what we have done in the long lasting journey yaaa yaaa naaa yaaa haaa????

God Rhea, pagal ho gayi hai?😲 Mujhe di kahe ko bulati hai.😲
Celu, ok?😡😳
Yep Rheu, tu mujhe PM karde. And no this is not the thread. Its an idea thread. The final thread is different.
Actually not everyone, those who are interested to volunteer can help with writing up something about the magical PrAja journey.😳 and RoSal too.
😳
Originally posted by Ashwini_S

Wow nice Idea!!!!
So Shall I PM you or some thing ?

Your choice, you can PM em or post it right in this thread. But please do it a little fast.😊