Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RiniRocks

In my opinion, the summary of FF/SS/OS will be a bit too tedious to be provided (I know I'm sounding lazy πŸ˜† ). And what about those ongoing works? You cannot write a 'summary' to an incomplete story. Right? So, my suggestion is that the inclusion of summary should be made optional, if not possible to be done away with.

Actually Rini, I mean not a summary, but an intro...I guess u've got the example from Aru.
It's just that it can give the readers idea about how the story is and what it's about. If you still have any problem then you can tell me.😊

CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

celu re...

heart felt aabhaar...
two reasons...one uk...and hugely coz u took the initiative...
i was just wondering how will we have this thread...
like in the HP forum, there is a single thread with the links of all HP fanfics...
maybe even we could pin the thread on the first page of our forum when the final thread is ready...
its perfect...
the format u have...
just one idea...the writers could also introduce themselves and what made them write on PrAja in 2-3 lines...5 lines max...
them the whole link n summary of their works...
and one more thing...main characters of PrAja fics(which occupy 99.9% of the forum...leaving the 0.1% probability for anything else...like there is an MP FF which has thrilled us all..Obscured Fate...u may be aware...) they will be PrAja only...instead, we cud add an option of the supporting/additional characters in the bio data of each story...for ex. a PrAja fic could be based in Bijolia, which wud have HB, RM, Phool as supporting characters, another PrAja fic could be located in Chittor which cud hv supporting characters as JB,US,SB,DB,VB and so on...so we cud hv that category also...
ermmm...i hv thought of some lines...for introduction part of the thread...wanna read??

PS-my gallery is mostly PrAja till now...approx 80% of works are on PrAja, rest is philosophical stuff... ;)

Oye, ahbar vabhar chod, pagli...
Aru re, kitne saal ho gaye tujhse do ghadi baat kiye huwe! πŸ€—
Main bhi soch mei thi
Then got some idea from QH forum. 1.Yep I'm also thinking to reques out DT to make it sticky so that it's easy to find it warna itne saare posts ke bhid mein kho jayega.
2.Yep, we can do it this way like, as i said first there will be the name of all the wonderful writers and VM makers. So there they can give some intro about themselves like you said how they made it to this forum and then writing stuffs and then falling in love with writing. And those who will not be available for the intro we'll just make a general intro of them about how their style of writing is and what kind of nature that person has.
3. Okie jaana done!  Instead of main characters, we'll make it supporting cast!
4. I know Aru, there gallery ke barein mein. As i said you can give the lnk of your gallery at the end of your intro or end of your stories, okay?
5. And yes, WAIT FOR MY PM!

CallmeCel thumbnail

u r right in that aspect...
so i think we cud...
instead of doing a summary..we cud post an introduction to it...
for example...intro to ur SS...in one line (just a vain on-the-spot attempt uk...dont take it srsly...just to give an idea)
"two people who are meant to be together...as the destiny says...
but with so many evil conspirators against this marriage, will Pratap & Ajabdeh succeed in winning their love?? Will the power of their love, the connection of their hearts succeed in defeating all the mis-thoughts on this heavenly bond? read  to find out... :)"
okay i again say...do not take this srsly...this is not at all good...i just wrote this meaninglessly wihtout using proper language n words to give u an idea...
vaise...is this idea fine or not??? giving an intro instead of summary, so that readers get the basic idea, while the suspence remains a secret...! ;)

Exactly!!! Main bhi yehi kehna chah rahi thi!!
Yeh introduction worf mere dimag mein nahin aa raha tha, isliye i wrote summary!πŸ˜†

CallmeCel thumbnail

That's gonna be perfect! Even I was thinking on the same lines, about giving an intro rather than the complete summary, so that the suspence is maintained, else why would anyone want to read it at all, if they already know the jist of the story! And I've taken those lines seriously- cuz they are so good! I hope you won't mind if I copy paste your lines (don't worry, I WON'T!). I am in favor of this idea, lets see what Celana has to say. 😳

I'm sorry, yaara, galti se I said summary, toh main specify kar doon, it'll NOT be a summarry but an INTRODUCTION.πŸ˜ƒ
CallmeCel thumbnail

Oi Rini...

i hv no problem if u use the lines as it is...
but it was just, really they arent that good...i just wrote them in a hurry...
i guess Celu will agree...
and
@ -Tango- mentioned putting completed and ongoing SS/FF seperately...
i think that very less SS/FF's are completed...i only know the one SS by Anjori that got finished...rest all and everything still going on...
so i think we can do it this way...
Each writer's work list can start with the complete stories first followed by the ongoing ones...that will give a seperation between complete n ongoing works...and still keep the list by each writer in one place and the thread will look like a good organized library on MP works... :D

Thanks Aru yaara for specifying it to Anjori. I'm sure she would understand😊

But this time Aru, I agree with Rini. Writings should be classified according to their  length making it easy for the readers.
Suppose if I have not that much time read an SS, then I'll go to the OS Section, pick up one and read it. Or suppose I am not in a mood to read long updates, just want to relish some PrAja moments, the drabbles can help.

I hope you won't have a problem!πŸ˜ƒ

CallmeCel thumbnail

In my opinion, the works should be classified according to their lengths and types, i.e. the FF/SS/OS/TS/Drabbles should have a separate section for themselves. As far as differentiating between the ongoing and completed works is concerned, why not introduce a particular color scheme, say, the completed works (their titles in the collection thread) have font color red while the ongoing have blue. Just my suggestion. 😊

Agree Rini!
We'll make separation acc. to their lengths.

As far as ongoing and completed works are concerned, we'll mention it beside their names
like Kuch Adhoori Si Poori yaadein (on going)
That's it. I think this much Readers can adjust.πŸ˜†

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ausme I can make banners of each section.
CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: 03Kamya

Ausme I can make banners of each section.

Awww Kamu...
Thank you so much!!!!
I was just going to ask someone for this but was confused kisse puchoon! Thanks a lot jaana!!!!!
Achha banner1= PrAja
banner 2= RoSal
Any other idea how to make it more attractive?😳

CallmeCel thumbnail
And yes Kamu, you'll also give your OS links and infos. as mentioned ok? I know what a brilliant andcreative girl you are. And yes VMs too...
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fine then! I'll PM you the intros to my works soon. 😳