IF KVB'S ROLE IS PROP THAN HE SHOULD QUIT

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
i agree with other members. to me thats an insult for him to stick with the show. when there was rumor about KSG, that he was quiting. he denied. later on he did. i think same thing will happen with KVB. they all are giving us false hope just to hold the show for good rate.πŸ˜• GLAD I RECORD THE SHOW. ITS UP TO ME, WHAT I LIKE TO WATCH.ITS ON MY CONTROL.

Edited by -Roshna- - 9 years ago
I don't agree with this...Quantity does not matter Quality matters

whether he is onscreen for shorter time or longer atleast its impactful..one should cherish that moment only😊...

In a serial all characters r important...Male leads always get shorter screen space don't know why..but have noticed this...Actuallly mostly serials r women oriented and revolves around the female lead...
Edited by -Hurya- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Hurya-

whether he is onscreen for shorter time or longer atleast its impactful..one should cherish that moment only😊...

</strong>

<strong>In a serial all characters r important...Male leads always get shorter screen space don't know why..but have noticed this...Actuallly mostly serials r women oriented and revolves around the female lead...
πŸ‘

In a serial all characters r important...Male leads always get shorter screen space don't know why..but have noticed this...Actuallly mostly serials r women oriented and revolves around the female lead...

totally agree πŸ‘πŸΌ...
Just stop making such kind of negetive posts
dont cry here πŸ˜†  those who dont want him in qh can give ur reviews by tweeting him .. gud idea na ? πŸ˜‰

Completely agree, and it's the impact which is important
Roxcy, i understand your frustration and i came back to QH only to watch the brilliant actor from Sowbhagyawati and it annoys me to see what he is made to do in this show.

That said, actors are better placed to make their own career choices and let's leave it to KVB to decide whether he wants to stay or leave this show.

I wish things would turn around post the hyped twist and may be we'll get to see more of Ahil.
QH can't handle one more ML change and let's live in hope.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago