Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

Have a look Ashish's fans..140,000 Likes..:D

--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Who are all saying here Ashish is not popular.. Really.. Anyways for others grapes are sour... Deal with it guys.. Ashish won β­οΈ He has almost 120,000 likes on jhala facebook.. The numbers are increasing.. πŸ˜‰ Awesome  compliment about Ashish is most of  His fellow contestants were rooting for him and believe that he was the most deserving one to win..😊 

Now its 140,000 likes ..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Bluesky- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I never watched any of his shows and didn't know him until Jhalak but due to his hard work and dedication HE WON! People need to stop saying he was a colors boy and that's why he won! FYI His show ended before Jhalaks finale! 
Ashish Sharma deserved Jhalaks trophy!  
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who says he is not popular?  The guy has fans all over the world. They love him for who he is. He respects the fans and has made them a part of his journey. In return the fans have given him the votes. Whats hard to understand about this. All i am going to say is AS hard work , dedication and passion paid off and he is the worthy winner of Jhalak.
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessriya

Yes, I never watched any of his shows and didn't know him until Jhalak but due to his hard work and dedication HE WON! People need to stop saying he was a colors boy and that's why he won! FYI His show ended before Jhalaks finale! 

Ashish Sharma deserved Jhalaks trophy!  

Yeah.. The much deserved win..πŸ‘
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshu27

Who says he is not popular?  The guy has fans all over the world. They love him for who he is. He respects the fans and has made them a part of his journey. In return the fans have given him the votes. Whats hard to understand about this. All i am going to say is AS hard work , dedication and passion paid off and he is the worthy winner of Jhalak.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Varshu.. tomorrow live video chat with him,,😳 Hope he give reply to my question..😊
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post naina,we don't need to prove the popularity of our hero and we all know he is just amazing. 
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Tamanna.

Lovely post naina,we don't need to prove the popularity of our hero and we all know he is just amazing. 

Yeah..So True..😳 But sometimes feels like to say it aloud..πŸ˜†
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pheww a needed breath of fresh air among all the negative posts roaming around this forum πŸ˜ƒ  I feel like πŸ€— you for this necessary post πŸ˜›   
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Pheww a needed breath of fresh air among all the negative posts roaming around this forum πŸ˜ƒ  I feel like πŸ€— you for this necessary post πŸ˜›   

Awww.. Come here..πŸ˜›Tight wala πŸ€—
simz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Those who think Ashish did not get highest votes can go and sue E&Y over it. Saying that someone on the sets told a fan someone else got the highest votes might make good fodder for discussion on online forums like these but counts for nothing in the real world.