Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sga84

Those who think Ashish did not get highest votes can go and sue E&Y over it. Saying that someone on the sets told a fan someone else got the highest votes might make good fodder for discussion on online forums like these but counts for nothing in the real world. 

Well said.. 👍🏼
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm proud to b the fan of ashish... He deserve bcoz of his hardworking n dedication...not bcoz of colors... Colors is biased channel air WO apne faide k liye sub kch krta hai... Warna rangrasiya offair nhi hota...
WO cares wot ppl say we are very happy for ashish... Love u
bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now basher will turn a blind eye towards this and again will find some other way to criticize his wining,anyways,it was a fair play.Erst and young auditors are not easy to buy and then asking them to rig is far more complicated, reputation of an international firm is now affiliated with it.Why would they risk their reputation for a mere dancing reality show...
--Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushkhan_1996

Now basher will turn a blind eye towards this and again will find some other way to criticize his wining,anyways,it was a fair play.Erst and young auditors are not easy to buy and then asking them to rig is far more complicated, reputation of an international firm is now affiliated with it.Why would they risk their reputation for a mere dancing reality show...

@ Bold: 😔 Yeah.. You are right.. 

VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, Ashish won the trophy along with my heart.

He has worked extremely hard with his tight schedule and given awesome performances week after week. He does have fans around the world.

Me, wishing him the very best, with love from Canada.
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ok guys lets not talk about all this now.. lets have just fun!! its all over .. only party going on all over in diff places.. so just chill n enjoy!! none of the celebs have time as well all of them got bz in their life n having fun !!

but if anyone is really wondering who r AS fans r then I can ans coz I know the ans lol-

MAJOR PART = RR FANS + ALMOST ALL SANAYA FANS  + MOST OF BARUN SOBTIS FANS + MOST OF MOHITS FANS + ALL ARCHANA FANS + ALL SHAMPA FANS + SOME OF DD FANS + AS's OLD SHOWS FANS + NEW FANS THRU JDJ

MINOR PART = HIS FAMILY N FRIENDS + OTHERS...

I am not explaining/saying for any other reasons.. it  really happens that we donno a celeb until u watch their shows or things like that.. it happened with me a lot of time as well.. so those who doesn't know the fact im just answering for them and honestly from my side theres no other intension for telling all this .. so don't try to find out any other reason behind it lol 😆... cheers n keep smiling all 😃
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: orpi

ok guys lets not talk about all this now.. lets have just fun!! its all over .. only party going on all over in diff places.. so just chill n enjoy!! none of the celebs have time as well all of them got bz in their life n having fun !!

but if anyone is really wondering who r AS fans r then I can ans coz I know the ans lol-

MAJOR PART = RR FANS + ALMOST ALL SANAYA FANS  + MOST OF BARUN SOBTIS FANS + MOST OF MOHITS FANS + ALL ARCHANA FANS + ALL SHAMPA FANS + SOME OF DD FANS + AS's OLD SHOWS FANS + NEW FANS THRU JDJ

MINOR PART = HIS FAMILY N FRIENDS + OTHERS...

I am not explaining/saying for any other reasons.. it  really happens that we donno a celeb until u watch their shows or things like that.. it happened with me a lot of time as well.. so those who doesn't know the fact im just answering for them and honestly from my side theres no other intension for telling all this .. so don't try to find out any other reason behind it lol 😆... cheers n keep smiling all 😃

Majority of his fans are on fcs made by his fans on twitter,they are more crazy fans then us but very few out of them are on india forum.
Just leave it yaar varna sum insecure will say that ashish fans are.doing BAKWAS and gaali padegi.
--Naina- thumbnail
Yes Orpi .. Party toh abhi shuru hui hain.. Pata nahin kab tak chalegi.. 😛 
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry! Like I said everytime. That.. Yes. Ashish is popular. Indeed. C'mon I knew his face from the time of Chandragupt Maurya. When my Dad saw him on JDJ, He immediately recognised him saying Isn't he Chandragupt Maurya? And yes he was.

So questioning and proving things won't help.

But you have to admit, Shakti was immensely popular in JDJ because of her dancing. You can't put down the fact that People use to look forward for her act.

And FB likes? They are sponsored. ANY person can do that. If you are owning a page.. you wil know how it works. Every page ( Channel/Organisation) sponsor the events. :)
--Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuckerPunch.

Sorry! Like I said everytime. That.. Yes. Ashish is popular. Indeed. C'mon I knew his face from the time of Chandragupt Maurya. When my Dad saw him on JDJ, He immediately recognised him saying Isn't he Chandragupt Maurya? And yes he was.

So questioning and proving things won't help.

But you have to admit, Shakti was immensely popular in JDJ because of her dancing. You can't put down the fact that People use to look forward for her act.

And FB likes? They are sponsored. ANY person can do that. If you are owning a page.. you wil know how it works. Every page ( Channel/Organisation) sponsor the events. :)

First of all i didn't mention Shakti name here.. It's a reply to those who think Ashish was the least popular .

Secondly, how you know Shakti is popular? Ofcourse from social networking sites like twitter ,facebook and others ... When it's come to other than your's favorite then everything rigged and fake.. Even the social site.. Huh. Anywayst Leave it.. I can understand you are hurt and sad.. 

Most important thing.. Like you i too love her alot .. She is so adorable... She is no doubt the best dancer.. Woh jeetay na jitey kya farak padega.  She will remains the best.. Ofcourse Ashish is no way near to her in terms of dancing., Ashish is an Actor not a Dancer ( said it many times) .. 

Thanks for commenting on my post.. See you in other forum 😊. ( if shakti decides to come on a show..)
Edited by -Bluesky- - 9 years ago