Have a look Ashish's fans..140,000 Likes..:D - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
OMG...couldnt cum 2 IF dis week...missed GT celebration...my wedding celebration s on ful swing..planned 2 make a post on Shampa raniii..if tym permits wil make a try...its a much needed post dr..Irritatd by sum posts...Tats y left IF...but dis post makes me 2 peep in... Sumbody says Ashish fanz r ovr hyper..half brain ppl..he s nt popular blah blah..He won..tats cant b changd n history...He s such a humble nd simple person...I dnt knw any other celeb tat doesnt mean tat they r nt  popular..every1 s uniq...As Ashish said you may like roses bt u cant take away the fragrance of other...For us Ashish s Rose..we never try to demean others...Tats it..if u disagree r dislike dis dnt quote me...For me Ashish s d best...He truly dserved d trophy as a non dancer..
Ashish completely deserved this win. Its his hardwork +fans love that gave the trophy ...
Originally posted by SuckerPunch.

Sorry! Like I said everytime. That.. Yes. Ashish is popular. Indeed. C'mon I knew his face from the time of Chandragupt Maurya. When my Dad saw him on JDJ, He immediately recognised him saying Isn't he Chandragupt Maurya? And yes he was.

So questioning and proving things won't help.

But you have to admit, Shakti was immensely popular in JDJ because of her dancing. You can't put down the fact that People use to look forward for her act.

And FB likes? They are sponsored. ANY person can do that. If you are owning a page.. you wil know how it works. Every page ( Channel/Organisation) sponsor the events. :)
Oh god...u r d one who pull shakti here...evry Ashish fanz r aware tat she s popular...bt the prblm s evry other fandom s trying 2 say He s nt tat much popular etc etc...Personaly I dnt knw abt Shakti, karan, mouni b4 jhalak...can I say tat they r nt popular...no na...so evry1 s having their own lovable one...Ashish s having us nd shakti nd karan r haven't us...simple..neither its a prblm of them nor us...jz leave it...

Well said... even i dont know about shakti , mouni and some conts. before jhalak ... is that mean they re not popular ... And i really dont get some people .. why they count ashish fb likes and twitter follwers... and what about ashish fans who r not in twitter or fb... i am also not in fb and twitter ... is that mean i need to make fb and twitter account to prove that i am ashish fan... some say we re not against ashish he truly deserve and we r only frustred or angry at channel... i dont think so   ... they r against ashish and frustred that he won ... if not then why they pull everywhere ashish name .. even some people talk how he changed after winning... like seriously... for those people thanks ... its really disgusting how they pull ashish everywhere and talk about him disgusting things   ... and this all is not bashing for them then whats bashing ...
Originally posted by ranu20

Ashish completely deserved this win. Its his hardwork +fans love that gave the trophy ...

👍🏼

Its climbed up to 381,000+  😛
I did not know Shakti and Mouni before this show. I knew only Ashish and Karan. I was rooting for Ashish completely though I did not think he would win as he was always underscored by the judges. But we fans voted like mad for him because primarily we were upset with RR our fave show closing down. So every fan was voting like mad for Ashish because we all wanted this win. Am so happy Ashish did win at the end of the day!!!! He deserved it is my opinion.