Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kritika4ever

Tanu, thank you lots for such an awesome birthday post for such an inside-out awesome friend 👏

Indeed awesome post by Tanu..n many thanks for loving words Aakruti..🤗
floridadoc thumbnail

Thank you soo much Rajani..for lovely wishes..thanks a ton..🤗

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🥳

Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy wala birthday to my dearest sis.. happy birthday to youuu...🥳 Hey sis... belated... hmmm ... ho gaye late...
Happy b'rthday... belated hi sahi... from Shubham n Swati n your budhuuu bro,,, that's me...🤗
May you get all the success in your life n all your wishes get fulfilled.. ! Stay blessed always dear... This wish is coming straight from your only bro's heart... ! 😃
Cant tell you how me feeling right now... I lend my lappy to a frnd n the result is...

Main itna pitne wala hoon na Florida... even I have no list of it...
Hahaah... swati is angry... shubham is showing me eyes n ears... what to do... 🤢😆
Had no net in the two prominent cities... my lappy is not with me... Net had great journeys to follow... n here I am with all my head down n saying sorry ..which I know you wont like... But plzz do take it.. Take it as my punishment... Its all my fault n not Swati's... She was like getting what I was providing her... Right now even I find myself so helpless for not posting much wishes... No proper google is not working here... In a mess I am...
I know... I know my sis will understand my situation... Swati will be here by tomorrow or day after... To wish a dear frind... a dear sis... So cute,, so lovely,,, so soft in nature n full of advises for her stylist bro...😎🤗
haina...
Hope you had a great time dear... May God bless you today n always... !!! 🤗
floridadoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

🥳

Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy wala birthday to my dearest sis.. happy birthday to youuu...🥳 Hey sis... belated... hmmm ... ho gaye late...
Happy b'rthday... belated hi sahi... from Shubham n Swati n your budhuuu bro,,, that's me...🤗
May you get all the success in your life n all your wishes get fulfilled.. ! Stay blessed always dear... This wish is coming straight from your only bro's heart... ! 😃
Cant tell you how me feeling right now... I lend my lappy to a frnd n the result is...

Main itna pitne wala hoon na Florida... even I have no list of it...
Hahaah... swati is angry... shubham is showing me eyes n ears... what to do... 🤢😆
Had no net in the two prominent cities... my lappy is not with me... Net had great journeys to follow... n here I am with all my head down n saying sorry ..which I know you wont like... But plzz do take it.. Take it as my punishment... Its all my fault n not Swati's... She was like getting what I was providing her... Right now even I find myself so helpless for not posting much wishes... No proper google is not working here... In a mess I am...
I know... I know my sis will understand my situation... Swati will be here by tomorrow or day after... To wish a dear frind... a dear sis... So cute,, so lovely,,, so soft in nature n full of advises for her stylist bro...😎🤗
haina...
Hope you had a great time dear... May God bless you today n always... !!! 🤗

Bro...so very happy to see you here..😃 missed you..n your presence a lot...really missed my YT buddies..you Veena Swati..on that day..
Dearest Bro Swati n Shubham..thanks a ton for the lovely wishes...🤗  thank you ever soo very much bro..for your warmth affection kind words..n huge thank you for the great best wishes..really means a lot to me...🤗  so Swati is angry n Shubham is showing eyes..me too angry..but yes knew there must be some reason of your delay..so plzz no sorry.. n regarding not posting much wishes due to no proper google..you came that is imp..so how is my budhuuu..stylist bro..hope you Swati Shubham..are  enjoying your stay there..have a great awesome time..n all the very best again for your studies..many many thanks bro once again for everything..🤗

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Many many best wishes to our Florida di ❤️🤗
Happy belated birthday to you Di. 🥳Hope you had a great time with family and friends.😃 Wish you a great life ahead with all your wishes coming true and May God give you all the possible happiness that you deserve.  
Your bro has told you so much, that i am only saying one thing in addition to it - We missed you that day. Bhavit tried his best to get the net but he cud not. 😳
Di, we're doing good here, but Home is Home - and there is no place like it. Missing our days enjoying here and reading everyone of you at YT. 
Your love and best advise have always help us in every way, we'll be waiting for more to get. To my awesome Di, here is a small gift from all three of us. 🤗

floridadoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Many many best wishes to our Florida di ❤️🤗

Happy belated birthday to you Di. 🥳Hope you had a great time with family and friends.😃 Wish you a great life ahead with all your wishes coming true and May God give you all the possible happiness that you deserve.  
Your bro has told you so much, that i am only saying one thing in addition to it - We missed you that day. Bhavit tried his best to get the net but he cud not. 😳
Di, we're doing good here, but Home is Home - and there is no place like it. Missing our days enjoying here and reading everyone of you at YT. 
Your love and best advise have always help us in every way, we'll be waiting for more to get. To my awesome Di, here is a small gift from all three of us. 🤗

So very happy to see u here Swati..after a long time..nice to know u all are doing good..😃  huge thank you..for your warm wonderful wishes..n loving kind words dear..🤗  many special thanks to Dearest Swati Bro n Shubham..for the lovely roses best wishes chocolates awesome gifts cute teddy..loved it absolutely..hearty thanks once again for everything..🤗

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Florida 🥳
( sorry for being late. ) i was bit occupied at home front. 😳
Hope you had a good time. May God bless you 🤗 ❤️🤗

bawaswift thumbnail
bawaswift thumbnail

Happy Birthddayyy Florida Bua... 🥳  🤗
How are you... ! Me fine... i love cakes... so send me one... i love teddy so send me one... i love all toys.. so send me all... 😃😆 bcoz i have broken almost all of them... bas ek teddy bachaa hai... i will break it tomorrow pakka... 😆
i sleep so much.. i make Mommy n Papa dance on my songs without tunes 😆... i confused them with my demands... In overall i am enjoying my life here... But donno why ma n pa gets tired... i ask for so little you see... ! 😆 
You too come over here.. we both will go to places i know... we wont take ma n pa with us... 😆 so happy to see you laughing... 😆 chalo lets dance... ! 🤗

floridadoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Happy birthday Florida 🥳

( sorry for being late. ) i was bit occupied at home front. 😳
Hope you had a good time. May God bless you 🤗 ❤️🤗

Thank you soo much Babita..for the lovely roses kind good wishes..🤗 glad to see u after a long time..n no sorry plz..thanks a ton once again dear..🤗