Celebrating 6 Years of Our Jaan MJHT - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
No show can take the place in my heart that this shows has made. 
Everything of it was just so loveable. 
A journey of friendship...love and self identification started from 22nd September 2008 and ended on 19th November 2010. but really the bond that we have established with this shows..its characters...its story line is just remarkable.  
This show will always be special...in fact very very special. It gave us Sajan..Mayur...Benia and Uday. The awesome group of friends that anyone can have. Sajan's innocence and love for each other made us love them more where as we always enjoyed Mayur's cute nok/jhos. 
Love you MJHT and we will always celebrate your anni like it was yesterday you came in our lives. 
Wishing all a very Happy 6th!! 

P.S: Sry for being late. 
Edited by HSFA - 9 years ago
Happy 6th Bday To My Most Most Fav Show Ever...MJHT!!! Shows hv come..Shows hv gone..But NOTHING TILL DATE BEATS MJHT n it will NEVER will..!! So so proud to be a fanatic of this show rite frm the beginning...!! Miss it Always...!! Thnx MJHT for all the wonderful memories u hv givn ki i STILL cherish evn aftr 6 years..!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Waiting for the post
Happy bdayy mjht
To all MJHT fans wishing happy MJHT Annyversary.Miss One of the best youth show ever made on TV.
pls open the thread, RES
Happy Anniversary Mjht 🥳
Edited by Barbievishi20 - 9 years ago
wow i am so excited
lovely and beautiful thread

will visit through lappy

let me,know if any help needed
Somebody please pm global mod to make this sticky!!! 
Happy anniversary to the show that has given me countless memories to cherish, Thank u MJHT for Samrat and Mohit, thanks for saJan mayur benia and dodo the characters which are lived still after so many years, thank u for teaching me lessons of life about friendship, love and responsibility. It's not just a show it's a part of our life now and it's evident with this forum being active even after 6 years. It may have gone off air long ago but it shall always remain alive in our hearts. MJHT rocks! And will keeping rocking!
Happy 6th anniversary to MJHT!

MJHT would always remain close to our hearts ❤️