Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
MJHT = Magical show. I am over joyed to be part of MJHT forum n be part of this journey. I really thank ful to the whole team of cast and crews for giving us this amazing show best memories which we all will cherish forever. I thank ful for giving us  1) Sajan / Mohit n Sanaya β€οΈ
                                                    2) Mayur / Arjun n Rati β€οΈ n the whole cast of this show. Miss MJHT  show very much. 

neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
MJHT...i dont know how to tell the importance of it in my life...it had always been more than a show for me and no other show can replace it. cant believe it the 6th anniversary of it..i wish i could get it back in my life
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Happy 6th Bday To My Most Most Fav Show Ever...MJHT!!! Shows hv come..Shows hv gone..But NOTHING TILL DATE BEATS MJHT n it will NEVER will..!! So so proud to be a fanatic of this show rite frm the beginning...!! Miss it Always...!! Thnx MJHT for all the wonderful memories u hv givn ki i STILL cherish evn aftr 6 years..!!πŸ€—

I totally agree with u di..Many show have come and gone but MJHT will always remain special
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

wow i am so excited

lovely and beautiful thread

will visit through lappy

let me,know if any help needed

thank u so much dear
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Chashmish.

Somebody please pm global mod to make this sticky!!! 

The thread is global now...so so happyπŸ˜ƒ
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Happy anniversary to the show that has given me countless memories to cherish, Thank u MJHT for Samrat and Mohit, thanks for saJan mayur benia and dodo the characters which are lived still after so many years, thank u for teaching me lessons of life about friendship, love and responsibility. It's not just a show it's a part of our life now and it's evident with this forum being active even after 6 years. It may have gone off air long ago but it shall always remain alive in our hearts. MJHT rocks! And will keeping rocking!

i totally agree..its not a show but a part of our lives
neha_mjht thumbnail
thank you all for appreciating my team and mine efforts for this thread ..dont stop the celebration
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful thread <3 πŸ˜³ MJHT is one show which will always remain evergreen even in the years to come. This story was such that it could be related by everyone who watched it and the cast be it Arjun or San or Mohit or Rati or even Navina ,Jaskaran and the entire supporting cast did such a fabulous job that we could connect to all the trials and tribulations they had to go through and their joys,their sorrows which touched us :') Its been 6 years now and for a show to be remembered even after all these years is a feat by itself so kudos to the entire cast and crewπŸ‘ #MJHTianforever ❀️
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
6 years OMG !! WOW CONGRATS CANT BLV ITS BEEN 6 YEARS ALLREADY!! WOW!!

MAYUR n MONAYA will be always close to my heart!! MJHT WAS SIMPLY STH OUT OF THE BOX AWESOME!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i just can't believe 6 long years ..miss mjht ..
Miss mayur And dodo bhaiya ..