Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

Yup shampa slipped while dancing.. And they telecast it..:)

--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
But that slip was on purpose .. 😛See at the end.. ðŸ˜Š  Hats off to you guys for using this to bash Ashish and Shampa.., Lol..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An idle mind is a devil's workshop. People are just looking for ways to vent and bash. Just ignore them.
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshu27

An idle mind is a devil's workshop. People are just looking for ways to vent and bash. Just ignore them.

True..😉 Funny thing is... That girl from the set give correct info that shampa slipped while dancing.. But see here on this forum how they projected it.. Lol.. Setiously i cant believe this.. ðŸ˜†

Anyways just saw the video.. I am yet to watch the episode.  And yeah you r rite .. We should ignore then..😉
Edited by -Bluesky- - 9 years ago
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much for this..
This explains how reliable that so called sorce was..
Anyways let the haters sulk.. 😎

Ashish did great and nothing can change that
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arniepervaiz

Thank u so much for this..
This explains how reliable that so called sorce was..
Anyways let the haters sulk.. 😎

Ashish did great and nothing can change that

Welcome..:)
The source did give the correct information.. Shamp slipped and on purpose.. But yahan toh kucch aur hi chal raha tha.. Anyways just saw the video.. Thought to share it with you guys..:)
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Bluesky : I officially declare my love for you ðŸ¤—🤣 First , the post over Ashish's popularity and now this one ðŸ˜† Bang on girl ðŸ˜Ž
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG ! The dabang attitude of removing those glasses and the 'don't angry me' act of Ashish were just killer   Do you folks saw how he jongled his head between his two shoulders and remove his glasses in a stylish way ðŸ˜Ž  And yes , the last slip was purposely done act of Shampa , to end at the edge of platform in order to smartly point toward judges seats pin-point at the end ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by sweetystubborn - 9 years ago
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetystubborn

@Bluesky : I officially declare my love for you ðŸ¤—🤣 First , the post over Ashish's popularity and now this one ðŸ˜† Bang on girl ðŸ˜Ž

Haha.. Call me Naina.. Thank you ðŸ˜›
--Naina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetystubborn

OMG ! The dabang attitude of removing those glasses and the 'don't angry me' act of Ashish were just killer   Do you folks saw how he jongled his head between his two shoulders and remove his glasses in a stylish way ðŸ˜Ž  And yes , the last slip was purposely done act of Shampa , to end at the edge of platform in order to smartly point toward judges seats pin-point at the end ðŸ˜ƒ

He was in full on Dabang mode..Loved it..😳
LazyBing thumbnail
Ok so this was the 'slip' they were talking about 😆