Qubool Hai

Heart flutters...

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This latest SBS has given me heart problems !! πŸ˜†
OMG !! How exciting to see the playful Aahil back in full force !! Over and over he pulls her back into his arms, reining her in everytime she haflheartedly pushes him away.

All inhibitions out the window, is SR about to happen??

But Billo Rani outside their door indicates she will be a stone in their shoe. But the best part of how bhang is used on tv is, how uninhibited they become, they have full recollection of what had happened before...... be it on IPK, QH1 , they always remember the event...!! Yay ! It looks like after the dance, they have a nice heart to heart lying down side by side too...

Telly heaven !! πŸ₯³

They should really start locking their door...*grumble*

But the switched drug will go to Dilshaad. Please no more hospital scenes for her? 
On the other hand, her regaining speech would mean, Aahil and Sanam will be in turmoil.
Although I can't see Sanam blaming Aahil for Tanveer's sins, she would have issues living there. And Aahil will be forced to take his Ammi's side as she will tighten his noose of guilt.

Very curious to where they are taking this...

And Rahat-Haya story...
It is not logical to me why Haya has to live with total strangers like this. When she has a married sister in the same town. Rahat is not her husband nor is he a relative. He's the son of a family friend.

She needs to go back to Sanam. Or go find Badi Ammi is "Simla"...
Rahat can't just waltz back into her life and keep her. 
Stop making Haya a pitiful creature !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well...
There have been bhang SRs where the guy forgot.πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Agree with all you say. 

Lateef should lock the door for them.

Haya should've been out of that house and gone to Sanam straight away. But I guess what happened with Dilshad made it difficult. She was preoccupied with Dilshad first, and then Dilshad is back to that house so she's occupied in taking care of Dilshad. Once Dilshad is moved to Shimla, some time had passed so she felt stuck.

Haya should've taken the talaaq as a blessing and gone straight to Ibrahim Mansion and to Sanam. 

(Rahat is a distant relative, though.)
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think CVs will give SR that soon as they may want to hold it off for a rainy day. Bhang track mostly looks like orchestrated for a confession of SAHIL in a half conscious state, which will further accelerate their feelings towards each other in coming few weeks that will culminate into SR down the line when CVs feel dire need to pump up TRPs.

Haya's story has turned from fresh to bad to worse. Rahat and Haya started off well but the screenplay felt a bit rushed during military party date and then went on a mad race with Faiz's entry and his unusually fast track love, nikah and talaq with Haya. Story was pathetic already and the inconsistent acting skills of trio made it much more horrible. However, Haya staying with Rahat was circumstantial and was understandable as Sanam was just got married that too in unexpected turn of events and Rahat was already taking care of Haya and Dilshad and he also willingly took Dilshad from hospital back to his new house for Haya to care for her. While Dilshad was still in coma Haya got married to Faiz and now it's her family though an accidental one. Why Haya was neither accepting nor walking out on Faiz was a bit puzzling but her stay with Rahat until her nikah was well justified.

Wondering what did Billi plan to give SAHIL, I don't think it is poison as she need their signatures and for that they should be alive, I am curious on what happens to Dilshad? will it cure her of the paralysis? If yes, Billi is an extraordinarily capable chemist and should right away invest money in opening a research lab and manufacture medicines for AIDS and Ebola. She can rake in money on her own talent than conspiring against people and their hard earned money. 

Edited by Go4welkin - 9 years ago
namrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I restrained myself from watching the latest SBS so that I can enjoy it to the max when it airs...πŸ˜ƒ
I think whether they confessπŸ₯³ or not πŸ˜’
        whether they have a SR πŸ₯³or not πŸ˜’
        whether they remember any of this when they get soberπŸ₯³ or notπŸ˜’
...a physical/emotional separation track is awaiting us😭.
As Tanveer is given the ultimate power, anything is possible...🀒 SCARY!!
Haya's story could have been portrayed elegantly without that stupid marriage, shame they had to spoil it...Wish they could bring back that charm it used to have.

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't seen it, was it cheesy type, or sensual?
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Nice post.

Well don't think SR will happen, it is about confession only.

Haya should contact Sanam but already Raahat has come. 

This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Well...

There have been bhang SRs where the guy forgot.πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Agree with all you say. 

Lateef should lock the door for them.

Haya should've been out of that house and gone to Sanam straight away. But I guess what happened with Dilshad made it difficult. She was preoccupied with Dilshad first, and then Dilshad is back to that house so she's occupied in taking care of Dilshad. Once Dilshad is moved to Shimla, some time had passed so she felt stuck.

Haya should've taken the talaaq as a blessing and gone straight to Ibrahim Mansion and to Sanam. 

(Rahat is a distant relative, though.)

Really?! The guy forgot! !? πŸ˜²
But it looks now like Aahil is going to talk about his past to her... can't wait !!

I just want Haya outta there ...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post..No SR in this situation.. let them confess first..then SR will be more passionate..😳
This content was originally posted by: Go4welkin

I don't think CVs will give SR that soon as they may want to hold it off for a rainy day. Bhang track mostly looks like orchestrated for a confession of SAHIL in a half conscious state, which will further accelerate their feelings towards each other in coming few weeks that will culminate into SR down the line when CVs feel dire need to pump up TRPs.

Agreed. SR is too big an event to lump together with confession. Not when a Tanveer is about...
Bhang should loosen Aahil to tell Sanam about his awful childhood.he might even tell about the Nawab death also, but her being intoxicated it won't amount to much until she recalls it. Unless it goes underr the Editors scissors, it looks like they have a nice heart to heart lying side by side. ..

Haya's story has turned from fresh to bad to worse. Rahat and Haya started off well but the screenplay felt a bit rushed during military party date and then went on a mad race with Faiz's entry and his unusually fast track love, nikah and talaq with Haya. Story was pathetic already and the inconsistent acting skills of trio made it much more horrible. However, Haya staying with Rahat was circumstantial and was understandable as Sanam was just got married that too in unexpected turn of events and Rahat was already taking care of Haya and Dilshad and he also willingly took Dilshad from hospital back to his new house for Haya to care for her. While Dilshad was still in coma Haya got married to Faiz and now it's her family though an accidental one. Why Haya was neither accepting nor walking out on Faiz was a bit puzzling but her stay with Rahat until her nikah was well justified.

I rather liked Haya and Rahat in the beginning, and their scenes used to look very poetic.. then she turn meddle and went through his stuff to force him to come out and what not. Then it got okay when he saved her from creepy Shouaib,  then the military party happened and it went pfft. ..
    Faiz could have got a nice sensitive track, but he didn't get to do anything but react to that Phuphi. .. awful woman.  She ruined Rahafa for me... i don't hate the track as much, it's that Phuphi I dislike...

Wondering what did Billi plan to give SAHIL, I don't think it is poison as she need their signatures and for that they should be alive, I am curious on what happens to Dilshad? will it cure her of the paralysis? If yes, Billi is an extraordinarily capable chemist and should right away invest money in opening a research lab and manufacture medicines for AIDS and Ebola. She can rake in money on her own talent than conspiring against people and their hard earned money. 

Hahaha... These villains should be in research labs making Nobel prize discoveries. ..πŸ˜†

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The latest Saahil sequence was teasing, scintillating, tantalizing, passionate, sultry and Uff, very hot.
And on top of it the IG pics one after the other. 
And here I'm preparing my daughter for social studies, and its only chemistry that I can think about.πŸ˜†
A few important things:
Saahil should lock their door. 
Haya needs to go back to Sanam. And needs to come clean to Sanam.
And Raahat needs to throw out Phoophi and Faiz from his boss's house and he should go back to army. 
Ahil can get Haya operated, and get a dhaba for Sanam and his redemption will be complete.

I hope all this hype at least leads to confession. Its high time. Then they can separate and CVs can show  the confession in fb in every episode. I won't complain.

I so so wish Billo rani gets back her eyes. She watched asya romance, that she cannot watch saahil romance is not fair.

All the disabled in Qh need to operated to get their eye sense and hear sense back.

Lovely Post SF.
Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago