Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: namrutha

I restrained myself from watching the latest SBS so that I can enjoy it to the max when it airs...πŸ˜ƒ
I think whether they confessπŸ₯³ or not πŸ˜’
        whether they have a SR πŸ₯³or not πŸ˜’
        whether they remember any of this when they get soberπŸ₯³ or notπŸ˜’
...a physical/emotional separation track is awaiting us😭.
As Tanveer is given the ultimate power, anything is possible...🀒 SCARY!!
Haya's story could have been portrayed elegantly without that stupid marriage, shame they had to spoil it...Wish they could bring back that charm it used to have.

Good call. Imagine, im having flutters after watching the SBS segment only... more during the parts where they are talking... its gonna be a fun bhang moment. .. 

Haya's story ... on one side they show blind Billi as bad, strong and powerful,  on other side Haya can't hear or speak but is so pitiful. They could've made Faiz sensitive and earnestly try hard to win her over and the twist would be choosing which brother she wants in the end. But alas we got Phuphi instead. 
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

Really?! The guy forgot! !? πŸ˜²
But it looks now like Aahil is going to talk about his past to her... can't wait !!

I just want Haya outta there ...

There is this show I watched, the couple gets drunk from bhaang and then end up consummating and then for 1 month the guy goes on a rage because he accuses her of seducing himπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol loved ur title πŸ˜› flutters,fibrillations,tachys n what not ... They give us everything πŸ˜†
I m waiting for it to air.. Rather than dancing bit i m expecting a full on romantic paasionate heart to heart convo n other things as well πŸ˜‰  incase of SaHil there have not been any such scenes... Previously either party was in denial/unaware so now i wud love to see the equation when both of them r completely involved in it... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Just the thought is giving me goosebumps... I hv been crazily thinking about them fr last 2 days...😳

About Haya.. Her character had so much potential...  I m saying character... Its a pity seeing her going this way... Rather than Sunehri i think now Haya should not have any romantic track at all... πŸ˜• It was plainly disgusting .. I want her to go to SM... N forget about these 2 guys... N start living doing something constructive... A sibling track with Rehan would be much much better to watch... 
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

The latest Saahil sequence was teasing, scintillating, tantalizing, passionate, sultry and Uff, very hot.
And on top of it the IG pics one after the other. 
And here I'm preparing my daughter for social studies, and its only chemistry that I can think about.πŸ˜†
A few important things:
Saahil should lock their door. 
Haya needs to go back to Sanam. And needs to come clean to Sanam.
And Raahat needs to throw out Phoophi and Faiz from his boss's house and he should go back to army. 
Ahil can get Haya operated, and get a dhaba for Sanam and his redemption will be complete.

I hope all this hype at least leads to confession. Its high time. Then they can separate and CVs can show  the confession in fb in every episode. I won't complain.

I so so wish Billo rani gets back her eyes. She watched asya romance, that she cannot watch saahil romance is not fair.

All the disabled in Qh need to operated to get their eye sense and hear sense back.

Lovely Post SF.

Goshhh i loved ur reply πŸ˜† bang on πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Haven't seen it, was it cheesy type, or sensual?

The song looked like a playful banter kind of song. Looks refreshing, they have been ultra serious to date. We know Aahil is playful, I am excited to see the Aahil who wanted to pop a balloon and surprise Sanam in his dream. 

But the conversation that ensued looked very romantic, and this is without audio, mind.
Originally posted by: Ethereal.Surbhi

nice post

Thanks!😊
Originally posted by: sylvia99

Nice post.

Well don't think SR will happen, it is about confession only.

Haya should contact Sanam but already Raahat has come. 

SR now would be an anticlimax. 

I want Haya to stop being a victim and not fall into another man's mercy. Even if it finally the man she loves. I wanna see him beg for her to come back to him.
Originally posted by: krithikas

Nice post..No SR in this situation.. let them confess first..then SR will be more passionate..😳

True that...πŸ˜†.. sighhh...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gopi Bahu had her SR while they were high on bhaang. Ahemji didn't remember afterwards. Someone correct me If I am wrong because I've never watched. It was a big deal then because the highest and epitome.of Saas-bahu had such a consummation. :D For the most part till then nothing would actually happen,because apparently it was was seen as something which these bahus heroines should not succumb to. :Yawn:

And it was a laughing matter for many on IF that he forgot.
As for SaHi SR, I don't want bhaang SR for reasons I won't mention. πŸ˜† They can have many Bhaang sessions later on. ;)
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

The latest Saahil sequence was teasing, scintillating, tantalizing, passionate, sultry and Uff, very hot.
I know !! Aahil is properly loosened up, no preconceived notions and ideas, all that prevails is how much they are attracted to each other. I hope Vrushali gets another cameo as a photographer, she takes the most beautiful photos !!

And on top of it the IG pics one after the other. 
And here I'm preparing my daughter for social studies, and its only chemistry that I can think about.πŸ˜†

Hahahah  !!! This is also social studies my friend !!πŸ˜†
Good luck to your daughter !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

A few important things:
Saahil should lock their door. 
I second that !! πŸ‘

Haya needs to go back to Sanam. And needs to come clean to Sanam.
It's time Sanam and Aahil help out this poor mistreated girl... Sanam would rage, i know, but it would be nice to see Aahil step up for his Saali. This girl has family, and she is made to suffer alone ...

And Raahat needs to throw out Phoophi and Faiz from his boss's house and he should go back to army. 
OMG yes ! Unlicensed use of government property !! 

Ahil can get Haya operated, and get a dhaba for Sanam and his redemption will be complete.

I hope all this hype at least leads to confession. Its high time. Then they can separate and CVs can show  the confession in fb in every episode. I won't complain.
They can't delay it any longer. Its ripe for confession now, now that the divorce papers would be coming again soon. Tanveer is permanently parked outside SaHil's door now... Where is Lateef when we need him?πŸ˜‰

I so so wish Billo rani gets back her eyes. She watched asya romance, that she cannot watch saahil romance is not fair.

All the disabled in Qh need to operated to get their eye sense and hear sense back.

Lovely Post SF.