Heart flutters... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tleshni

There is this show I watched, the couple gets drunk from bhaang and then end up consummating and then for 1 month the guy goes on a rage because he accuses her of seducing him😡😆

Oh My God.. that's horrible...😲
Wait wait we're getting a bhang scene? Consequences of being sick! Omg how did I not know about this? :O  i don't even care! This is going to be a treat to watch! 
Consummation please. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by micshy

Lol loved ur title ðŸ˜› flutters,fibrillations,tachys n what not ... They give us everything ðŸ˜†
Dont forget angina !! ðŸ˜†

I m waiting for it to air.. Rather than dancing bit i m expecting a full on romantic paasionate heart to heart convo n other things as well 😉  incase of SaHil there have not been any such scenes... Previously either party was in denial/unaware so now i wud love to see the equation when both of them r completely involved in it... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ Just the thought is giving me goosebumps... I hv been crazily thinking about them fr last 2 days...😳
Same here, I need to see them happy...  my imagination needs it !!

About Haya.. Her character had so much potential...  I m saying character... Its a pity seeing her going this way... Rather than Sunehri i think now Haya should not have any romantic track at all... ðŸ˜• It was plainly disgusting .. I want her to go to SM... N forget about these 2 guys... N start living doing something constructive... A sibling track with Rehan would be much much better to watch... 

Good idea. Simran has been saying so many times, Haya is disconnected from the main story. She needs to get on the wagon too. But we don't know what Dilshaad told Haya about Najma's death. She told Sanam that Asad and Zoya died in an accident, but we didn't hear about Najma.
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Gopi Bahu had her SR while they were high on bhaang. Ahemji didn't remember afterwards. Someone correct me If I am wrong because I've never watched. It was a big deal then because the highest and epitome.of Saas-bahu had such a consummation. :D For the most part till then nothing would actually happen,because apparently it was was seen as something which these bahus heroines should not succumb to. 😆
And it was a laughing matter for many on IF that he forgot.
As for SaHi SR, I don't want bhaang SR for reasons I won't mention. 😆 They can have many Bhaang sessions later on. ;)

No way... SaHil need to be sober and irrevocably in love for SR. They owe it to us...
but we never objected to a kiss on the cheek under bhaang... *winkwink* They are after all married...😉
Originally posted by SurbhikiPankhi

Wait wait we're getting a bhang scene? Consequences of being sick! Omg how did I not know about this? :O  i don't even care! This is going to be a treat to watch! 
Consummation please. ðŸ˜³

Looks like it !!
Khala accidentally exchanges Razia's bhaang (dont' ask😕), into Sanam's apple pie. They both eat it up and appear for a photoshoot under influence and end up in extremely romantic poses, which continues on to a cute song "Choomantar" (i think) and they end up talking very romantically , apparently Aahil's childhood also comes out...