Ek Haseena Thi

What does Payal need?

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After seeing Sat's epi I was thinking what does Payal want. Dev wants Nithya, Durga wants to get into Goenka mansion as bahu. Dr Dayal supports Durga. Aakash wants something else. But what does Payal want.
A girl in severe trauma condition smiled after a long time. Not smiled but she laughed. But the 3 people who were there had no time to analyze what provoked that reaction from the girl.

Dev thinks it is because he brought her to the house. It was a bad move under the circumstances. She needs to be in hospital and needs medical attention. Also after what happened her security has to be taken care of. No he wants Nithya so why don't play around with the sick girl.

Now Durga her sister has smiled after ages. She knows Payal is in familiar surrounding and something there has provoked that reaction from her. Instead of waiting and trying to see why she simply wants to drag her out from there. For what. To keep her identity safe from Dev or to score a point over Dev.

Dr Dayal it seems has forgotten the oath he has taken while taking medical degree. Patient comes first. Payal should have been observed. He should have immediately grabbed the occasion and looked at what created such a positive response from the sick girl.

Usually in such cases it is tried to ascertain what created the positive reaction and the docs try to recreate the situation for the patient. No he didn't as he is supporting Durga. That girl was dragged back and put to hospital. Well no case against Dev but it seems they didn't tell the doc what happened to Payal.

One thing was sure to me after fri and sat epi. Payal needs positive memories. She had reacted to a positive memory. A memory where she has seen Nithya Di and Dev Bhaiyya arguing with each other. Maybe cat fight which got dissolved fast.

What ever is happening now one way or the other she is forced to relive the dark moment of her life. But Payal had a life before that rape. A beautiful life with her parents and her sister. A protected life. The dark memories can be erased only by the beautiful memories of the past. A hope to live, a hope that someone exists for her, a hope that someone wants her to be cured. Someone wants her to lead a normal life. She has her near and dear ones.

For that for once the girl's call Nithya di has to be answered, which I am not sure Durga can do if she marries Shaurya. I am angry with Durga, angry with Dev and even angry with Dr Dayal. In the name of Justice for Payal they have allowed the sun to set where actually each of them could have played an active role in making her shine brighter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Payal is just whisked around.๐Ÿ˜•
I agree she needs positive memories. 

Durga should try to be around her, play with her like they used to, take her to places where they used to bond in childhood etc than spend all time away. In last few months she was away from Payal, spending too much time with Goenkas.

Dayal as a doctor should have figured out what Payal needs. But it seems he can only think of Nitya who he gave Durga's face.
ipkfrnc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said. We have these thoughts we have these analyzations but sadly EHT Creatives are out of ideas and its articulation.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anu my anger was no one waited to analyze that positive reaction. Payal really laughed. Why she laughed didn't seem to bother anyone.
Dev was telling he was right in bringing Payal there. Durga immediately to prove him wrong told who are you to interfere with my family. It was not about who was right , who was wrong. It was about that sick girl who they both tell they care a lot. One is Nithya di and other is Dev Bhaiyya.

But they were in their own ego tussle trying to prove who is right than looking at that poor girl.
atominis thumbnail
Problem is that all are fighting personal battles. Hence it becomes an ego issue. And no one sees the larger issues.
Payal is sadly ornamental to the story. No one has observed her to see what she needs.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She needs the security to have normal emotions and a normal life..which sadly, her sister is too busy to give her in her quest of getting rid of the goenkas..and her dev bhaiya is busy feeding his own obsessions..sadly nobody in the entire show cares abt how she will recover..the first time round, it was these small things like puchka and aloo poshto which made her smile and improve..i agree she has to be medically fit first, which is why dev pissed me off with his herogiri..but dayal and durga shud realise tht they have to bring normality back into her life..
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res
Good post SHruti๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Will post later but I want to tell just one thing that the story is no more about justice or revenge. Its just an ego fight between the two ladies.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dev tell durga he was right he bring Payal to her old home, it's made her get well and improve normal...
Shame durga bring Payal to rehab centre again, I don't want Payal still laying on the bed at the rehab... What kind a sister of durga...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Samia Dev's thought process was right but method was wrong. Payal should not have been taken outside the hospital. He should have tried talking to her about old days in hospital itself. He should have taken albums and showed it to her.
Taking her to apartment had a selfish motive attached to it. Needle Durga.

Durga instead of attacking Dev's method attacked the whole process and took back Payal to rehab. She wanted Dev not to know about her identity as she somehow wants to get married to stupid Shaurya.

Payal was a victim of both their plans and both ignoring what the poor girl actually needs.
atominis thumbnail
Dev did not take out Payal for her sake.
It is evident he does it for getting clues on Nitya and to needle Durga. It was for selfish motive. Not pure concern for Payal's recovery.