What does Payal need? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
shruthiravi- I told you, I don't want that Payal still at the rehab, because I can't see her be laying on the bed like this! I want someone would get Payal out of air, have nice a new home...or farmhouse...move to Dubai or America or Europe for it made her recovery. I don't like durga sent Payal back to rehab...
Payal need someone as a friend, Dev is the one tried help his sunshine get remember anything...

Originally posted by Samia600

shruthiravi- I told you, I don't want that Payal still at the rehab, because I can't see her be laying on the bed like this! I want someone would get Payal out of air, have nice a new home...or farmhouse...move to Dubai or America or Europe for it made her recovery. I don't like durga sent Payal back to rehab...
Payal need someone as a friend, Dev is the one tried help his sunshine get remember anything...

Dear, she is suffering from PTSD and is almost catatonic..she needs treatment first and foremost..fresh air will not cure her, psychiatric treatment will..
@samia she needs care plus hospital treatment. Medicines and love has to go side by side for her. Along with medicines both Durga and Dev if they really care for her need to spend time with her in the hospital reviving the beautiful memories for her.

I am not telling Dev cannot do it. He can do it. I only didn't like him taking her to the apartment. But what he spoke to her when she was in the apartment was right approach. The girl did remember some things. My only thing is he could have done it in the hospital also with the help of albums

She can be taken to apartment or gardens of wherever but only with medical supervision at this point. Someone from the medical team has to be there to handle any unexpected trauma.
Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago
Nitya became Durga to seek revenge for her sister...but tbh I have never seen Nitya along side Payal...now Payal is only taken care by Durga...and except few there is hardly any warmth/elderly sister's love, protection shown by Durga...all seems very mechanical.  I don't know whether its the story line or...????
Originally posted by piyualka

Nitya became Durga to seek revenge for her sister...but tbh I have never seen Nitya along side Payal...now Payal is only taken care by Durga...and except few there is hardly any warmth/elderly sister's love, protection shown by Durga...all seems very mechanical.  I don't know whether its the story line or...????

Most flashbacks have Nitya with Payal. Going to college together, bonding over food, mischief etc.

Throughout case also Nitya was with Payal.

Only now Durga and Payal scenes are less.

I so wanted to comment on the post but power failure for almost 48 hours. Its raining cats and dogs in Assam.

On topic: The Cvs failed to do justice to both the character and the actress. For all different reasons Payal has been used. No one thinks from the Payal's point of view. Despite of being the real victim and the centre of attraction of the so called revenge drama, the actress hardly get any screen space. Can't believe they spend more time on Kangana than Payal.

Shaurya rapes Payal to avenge Nitya

Sakshi tortures Payal to save her son.

Dev wants to help Payal so that he can find his Nitya

Dayal wants to support Durga through Payal.

Durga although is working hard to get justice for Payal but there have been times when she literally used Payal to get what she wants. Can she explain why she brought Payal to limelight in first place? Ca she explains why she let the Goenkas know she has a soft corner for Payal ? Can she explain why she let Dev meet Payal ? Can she explain why there was no security even this time ? What if it was Sakshi instead of Dev ? 
 Revenge or Payal's treatment , which one should be the priority ?

Every one want Payal to behave their way and each have their own motive. Durga is all set to execute her revenge plan. Good for her but what about Payal ? Why not think about better alternatives for Payal ? She has any plan for Payal or not ? What if Payal regains her mental balance one day ? What will she do ? How will she convince Payal that her marriage to Shaurya is the right step in their life? What if Payal refuses to trust her ?

Basically, Durga's plans are based on and for the Goenkas.She has no idea how to tackle her domestic problems.

What worse ? Dr. Dayal who was suppose to be playing the role of Lord Krishna is now playng the role of Dhritarastra.

All the characters are trying to outsmart each other and never mind what the price is. So, the poor soul has no right to ask for anything on her own. People shall decide her fate. Friends will tell her how to live and enemies will tell her how to die.

Yesterday too I felt sorry for her. Even after Durga says she is going to marry Payal's rapist the girl still trusts her Nithya di and presses her hand in affirmation that she is there for her.
Even from the sick bed that girl recognizes her Nithya di. Have no clue now what Dev wants to do. He was saying I will meet Payal somehow. Now what does he need from the poor girl. What affirmation he is looking for. Whatever it is she will support her Dev Bhaiyya too.

Now I am looking forward to Maa Durga as she is my last hope who can give Payal her due for all the sufferings she endured. For that both her Nithya di and Dev Bhaiyya has to be humbled and reminded what the real battle is all about.
Payal needs to be away from all of them, including Dev and Durga at the moment. 

These two aren't helping her at all and in fact I would say they are partly to blame for her current condition due to her always being stuck in between their fights with each other, and Durga's fight with Sakshi.