QH2-whose story is it anyway?

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After seeing lot of posts about the revenge vs romance discussions/debate/arguments, I've been wondering what is the story of QH2?

Is it a revenge drama?
If it is, shouldn't it involve all of Billi's victims avenging for their respective losses? 
Why Ahil and his family are ignored ?And why is Haya living a horrible isolated life, that's unconnected to the main plot? 

Is it a romantic story in the backdrop of the leads' parents murder mystery?
At this point, tho' i crib about KV's screen space and his character becoming uni-dimensional &sidelined,i'm fine with SaHil's progression.But romance is not just dance and even the most appropriate BW song for the situation on tele won't be beat the original & i'm not watching QH for their song selection.

With Sanam calling off her investigation into Ahil's past & Ahil never doing anything other than buying a cake for Zoya ,how are these two people going to solve any mystery?

I don't want to get into the other romantic stories in the making.

Post leap, the show looked different, it had whole new players and i felt it  was a different story and then came, the real lead,Tanveer and we are back to where it all ended in QH1.
I think they had a different story till Tanveer's entry and now the only story they have is the original script,with bro clash,starring the Ha-Ra-Fa and are making up some story for the rest of the characters.

Is there a story in QH2 ? Whose story do you think it is?

P.S-IMO, all TV shows have a story that gets exhausted in the pilot or in the first 100 episodes, they just make up stuff every week for the ensuing years.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
rahat haya faiz love story is very much simmilar to the movie alag alag πŸ˜Š
they have copied rahats wife death from it ...😊
Originally posted by: aggarwalrachna

rahat haya faiz love story is very much simmilar to the movie alag alag πŸ˜Š

they have copied rahats wife death from it ...😊

Oh, i didn't know that.Never heard of that movie. Thanks for the info.
The Cvs keep borrowing from movies for various tracks, it's normal.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah the infamous bro clash. Happened on some level between Aahil and Rehan. Aahil showed him the door, so he can have his wife to himself without interference from little bro. 
Then of course Rahat, who GAVE his girl to Faiz and now has come to save her from him! Let's hope he either takes her with him and marries her, or resolves the issues between Faiz and her. 

As for the main lead Tanveer... Well her and her many plans was a main feature of QH 1 and it is the same with QH2. I found her interesting and tolerable at the start, but if she just keeps doing Chaals like she did last time, then BORING is all I have to say!

SAHIL, SEHAN and the murder drama and also Dilshad and Razia's revenge drama is sturggeling to get screen space with RAHAFA drama. 

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The story is about sanam revenging her parents death and love story of her with the son of the murderer! Later seher was supposed to join. As far I think the synopsis don't mention about seher being indulged in her own love story making the crap out of it!  Rehan was not supposed to be another love story of another sister.  I think the way rehan character was introduced it has been totally butchered now after entry of seher. And now they are also slowly butchering seher character by making her falling in love from no where! Actually the main story was supposed to be revolving around sanam tanveer ahil dilshad and Seher. Rehaan was no supposed to be in revenge game . Don't know about haya but she should also get justice for her mother murder Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah the infamous bro clash. Happened on some level between Aahil and Rehan. Aahil showed him the door, so he can have his wife to himself without interference from little bro. 

Then of course Rahat, who GAVE his girl to Faiz and now has come to save her from him! Let's hope he either takes her with him and marries her, or resolves the issues between Faiz and her. 

As for the main lead Tanveer... Well her and her many plans was a main feature of QH 1 and it is the same with QH2. I found her interesting and tolerable at the start, but if she just keeps doing Chaals like she did last time, then BORING is all I have to say!

SAHIL, SEHAN and the murder drama and also Dilshad and Razia's revenge drama is sturggeling to get screen space with RAHAFA drama. 

I can tolerate the older Tanveer, mainly she hasn't succeeded in any of her plans or even victories are paving ways for her defeat, like getting SaHil married & sending off Rehan.

RaHaFa are getting more screen space, i think they know what to do with these characters,even tho' the actors don't know what to do. 
Sunheri is in the making & i find some inconsistencies creeping up there.She was the gun wielding highway robber & then she is shown pulling out a paper knife (?) from her slipper.Seriously? She is soon gonna be the next damsel in distress like Haya & Rehan will be the saviour.🀒
Originally posted by: flora212

The story is about sanam revenging her parents death and love story of her with the son of the murderer! Later seher was supposed to join. As far I think the synopsis don't mention about seher being indulged in her own love story making the crap out of it!  Rehan was not supposed to be another love story of another sister.  I think the way rehan character was introduced it has been totally butchered now after entry of seher. And now they are also slowly butchering seher character by making her falling in love from no where! Actually the main story was supposed to be revolving around sanam tanveer ahil dilshad and Seher. Rehaan was no supposed to be in revenge game . Don't know about haya but she should also get justice for her mother murder

Oh! which synopsis are you talking about?
IMO- rehan has redeemed after Sehar's entry
.Agree Sehar is getting butcherd.she is not badass or kickass now, she is just becoming an ass.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Oh! which synopsis are you talking about?
IMO- rehan has redeemed after Sehar's entry
.Agree Sehar is getting butcherd.she is not badass or kickass now, she is just becoming an ass.

rehaan is not getting redeem. He is becoming a bigger gawar. Oh yes seher is boring now.  I am talking about synopsis by which QH2 started
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
QH2 is a story of two Sisters who got separated because of Tannu...along with some Romance Comedy n Suspense in it...Haya faiz rahat too r part of this story but the thing in which QH lacks here is the connection between the RaHafa story and SaHil story..

Tanveer is the integral part of the story I know its hard to digest but she is..Coz all this mess is created by her only...Sanam n Seher r the victims of that mess

And about the screen space shared by the actors..Actually Sanam n Seher both r the hero of the story..no one in Qh is as important as these two r...Ahil is equally important n integral part of the story coz he is involved with sanam...and Rehan is now getting importance coz he is with Seher now..Before seher's entry they have hardly shown rehan after Sahil's wedding

I agree with u completely...Actually the thing is these serials run for so long..That logic went somewhere else during this time..and we start feeling the story is not going anywhere...but if they will move fast then to we say they r moving fast...Is the show endingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...A show is a show..they will drag it..and all these songs sequences r for our entertainment onlyπŸ˜†
^^Hmm, your take on the story reminds me of some 60s bw movies, mela mein lost twinsπŸ˜† Did Zoya or Asad sing some songs for these two, to connect?
i disagree that the twins are the leads,  the hero is and always been Tanveer. they changed the leads after mangalpur.πŸ˜†if they were then Sehar should have been intor'ed along with Sanam. The twin story was plan B. Plan  A was SaHil IMO and that's the one that got me hooked.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago