QH2-whose story is it anyway? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

^^Hmm, your take on the story reminds me of some 60s bw movies, mela mein lost twins😆 Did Zoya or Asad sing some songs for these two, to connect?
i disagree that the twins are the leads,  the hero is and always been Tanveer. they changed the leads after mangalpur.😆if they were then Sehar should have been intor'ed along with Sanam. The twin story was plan B. Plan  A was SaHil IMO and that's the one that got me hooked.
I completely agree with you.  Plan A rocks
rahafa copied almost all the story track from movie ALAG ALAG

STORY OF MOVIE ALAG ALAG 

Chandni is from a poor family who desires to come out of her poverty. Finding that one shortcut to become rich is to marry a rich man, sets off to Bombay. She meets a man whose stands near a car, assumes he is rich and asks him to marry her. When she finds out that he is not a rich man, she dumps him immediately. The man is actually Neeraj who aims to become a playback singer in movies. He goes to every studio to meet musicians but he does not succeed. Chandni lands in a bunglaw to escape from a goon. She plans to settle in the house and requests owner Doctor Rana to let her stay in the house. Dr. Rana finds Chandni is an innocent village girl and allows her to live in his house. Chandni takes charge of the home and dismisses the servants which annoys Rana. But he feels good about the presence of woman in his home after his wife's death.

Neeraj attempts to get recommendation from a social worker whose brother is a musician. He poses as a lame person to her but gets caught when he goes to treatment to Dr. Rana as Chandni exposes him. Neeraj gets angry on her and swears to ruin her plans which scares Chandni. Chandni plans to make Dr. Rana propose marriage to her. Neeraj gets frustrated on his failed attempts to be a singer. He meets a famous film actress Saritha and requests her for a chance. Saritha invites him to and he agrees. Saritha actually plans to marry him and not help with his ambitions. When Neeraj finds out, he leaves angrily. He realises that the reason is that he loves Chandni. Dr. Rana finds that Chandni is a good singer and makes her to change into a fashionable woman. Neeraj proposes to Chandni but she refuses as she wants to marry a rich man. Neeraj repeatedly attempts to win her love and finally Chandni accepts him. Chandni finds that Dr. Rana actually has loved as his daughter and feels bad for her immature behaviour.

Neeraj manages to get a chance to sing and re-unites with his rich parents. While on his way to meet Chandni he meets with an accident and loses his voice. Dr. Rana dies of illness and Chandni is again back to her old life. When Chandni meets Neeraj on the road he goes away unwilling to be a burden for Chandni but Chandni misunderstands that Neeraj dumped her because she is poor. Neeraj decides to make Chandni a playback singer and support her without revealing himself with the help of his mother. As expected Chandni becomes a famous singer but she hates Neeraj for leaving her. The rest of the film deals with whether Chandni comes to know about Neeraj and if he will get his voice bACK

PLS..DISCUSS OR TELL YOUR VIEWS IF YOU THINK THIS STORYLINE IS SOMEWHAT OR VERY MUCH SIMMILAR  TO RAHAFA ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by aggarwalrachna

rahafa copied almost all the story track from movie ALAG ALAG

STORY OF MOVIE ALAG ALAG 

Chandni is from a poor family who desires to come out of her poverty. Finding that one shortcut to become rich is to marry a rich man, sets off to Bombay. She meets a man whose stands near a car, assumes he is rich and asks him to marry her. When she finds out that he is not a rich man, she dumps him immediately. The man is actually Neeraj who aims to become a playback singer in movies. He goes to every studio to meet musicians but he does not succeed. Chandni lands in a bunglaw to escape from a goon. She plans to settle in the house and requests owner Doctor Rana to let her stay in the house. Dr. Rana finds Chandni is an innocent village girl and allows her to live in his house. Chandni takes charge of the home and dismisses the servants which annoys Rana. But he feels good about the presence of woman in his home after his wife's death.

Neeraj attempts to get recommendation from a social worker whose brother is a musician. He poses as a lame person to her but gets caught when he goes to treatment to Dr. Rana as Chandni exposes him. Neeraj gets angry on her and swears to ruin her plans which scares Chandni. Chandni plans to make Dr. Rana propose marriage to her. Neeraj gets frustrated on his failed attempts to be a singer. He meets a famous film actress Saritha and requests her for a chance. Saritha invites him to and he agrees. Saritha actually plans to marry him and not help with his ambitions. When Neeraj finds out, he leaves angrily. He realises that the reason is that he loves Chandni. Dr. Rana finds that Chandni is a good singer and makes her to change into a fashionable woman. Neeraj proposes to Chandni but she refuses as she wants to marry a rich man. Neeraj repeatedly attempts to win her love and finally Chandni accepts him. Chandni finds that Dr. Rana actually has loved as his daughter and feels bad for her immature behaviour.

Neeraj manages to get a chance to sing and re-unites with his rich parents. While on his way to meet Chandni he meets with an accident and loses his voice. Dr. Rana dies of illness and Chandni is again back to her old life. When Chandni meets Neeraj on the road he goes away unwilling to be a burden for Chandni but Chandni misunderstands that Neeraj dumped her because she is poor. Neeraj decides to make Chandni a playback singer and support her without revealing himself with the help of his mother. As expected Chandni becomes a famous singer but she hates Neeraj for leaving her. The rest of the film deals with whether Chandni comes to know about Neeraj and if he will get his voice bACK

PLS..DISCUSS OR TELL YOUR VIEWS IF YOU THINK THIS STORYLINE IS SOMEWHAT OR VERY MUCH SIMMILAR  TO RAHAFA ðŸ˜³

Rachana ,are you sure this is the right story?
      I'm sorry, not able to find any similarities. Chandini is supposed to be a singer & Haya is mute? 🤔
      Originally posted by flora212

I completely agree with you.  Plan A rocks

Is there a plan C?

^^Hmm, your take on the story reminds me of some 60s bw movies, mela mein lost twins😆 Did Zoya or Asad sing some songs for these two, to connect?
      i disagree that the twins are the leads,  the hero is and always been Tanveer. they changed the leads after mangalpur.😆if they were then Sehar should have been intor'ed along with Sanam. The twin story was plan B. Plan  A was SaHil IMO and that's the one that got me hooked.
      LoL..May be not in a mela..but in SM they did got separated😉😆
      @bold didn't get ur point...But both the parents haven't got the time to sing a song after their kids birth😆..Poor Asya😭

May be you never know QH has always been unpredictable LOL

Plan A or B the thing is both the daughtersr r equally important...Seher is as important as Sanam

SaHil or Asya...Qh never was a love story nor it is now this is the real n bitter truth

Rachana ,are you sure this is the right story?
      I'm sorry, not able to find any similarities. Chandini is supposed to be a singer & Haya is mute? 🤔

MY REAL NAME IS CHHAVI.😳

THIS STORY IS RIGHT ..I HAVE COPIED IT FROM WIKIPEDIA ...
      Originally posted by -Hurya-

LoL..May be not in a mela..but in SM they did got separated😉😆
      @bold didn't get ur point...But both the parents haven't got the time to sing a song after their kids birth😆..Poor Asya😭

May be you never know QH has always been unpredictable LOL

Plan A or B the thing is both the daughtersr r equally important...Seher is as important as Sanam

SaHil or Asya...Qh never was a love story nor it is now this is the real n bitter truth
      Guess AsYa had like two years to rear their kids?Ample time to sing.
      It's not just AsYa who got killed, Najma,the nawab,Rashid,Siddqui everyone got killed, so if it's not a love story let them cook up story where everyone gets a role to play in the revenge drama.
      QH2 is not about the sisters as much QH1 was not about the brothers.
      The story is in the making, predictable or unpredictable, we'll have to see.
      Actually I think the problem is with the title of show
      Originally posted by flora212

Actually I think the problem is with the title of show
      What do you mean?

What do you mean?
      doesn't qubool hai means love story?  Or it means pyar btw two sis! Its not necessary to put love angle with everyone just like the way they are doing with seher. Seher is Asya daughter I accept and she is supposed to play an important role . But it doesn't mean she should have a love story.  Sometimes cameo can also play important role not necessary they should be leads.