QH2-whose story is it anyway? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Is there a plan C?
plan C?๐Ÿ˜† What is that? RaHaFa๐Ÿฅฑ
Originally posted by flora212

doesn't qubool hai means love story?  Or it means pyar btw two sis! Its not necessary to put love angle with everyone just like the way they are doing with seher. Seher is Asya daughter I accept and she is supposed to play an important role . But it doesn't mean she should have a love story.  Sometimes cameo can also play important role not necessary they should be leads. 

Qubool hai doesn't mean  a love story or love, it means "i accept" and it becomes significant when tehy say it during the wedding.
If you try to interpret the show thr' the title & some spiritual/philosophical frameworks it gives lot of meaning to what happens/happened in the show to certain extent.
The original story of QH was about two warring families and how they are united eventually by a girl ie, Zoya. That's what the synopsis was about and hence two brothers(Asad and Ayaan) belonging to the two warring families had to fall for the same girl as she is the connecting link to the two families. But unfortunately because of Rishab quitting when the major twist of accidental nikha was supposed to happen, changed things upside down and Tanveer ended up being the lead by executing 'humbistar'. Earlier Tanveer's role was supposed to be a extended cameo, that's what was told in the media when they signed Nisha( earlier Tanveer) for the role of Tanveer.
Since Tanveer became the super woman of QH, the Qubool Hai had to have a second installment in the form of QH2. And QH2 was advertised as Sanam Ahmed Khan's story, hence she was the perfect blend of AsYa. But later on seems like CVs decided to make her more of Asad's daughter than Zoya's as her love story with Ahil progressed. Sanam was supposed to get to the truth of her parents death and bring the culprit( Tanveer) to justice, hence she had to enter the mansion of the culprit through a love story of hers with Ahil, who is Tanveer's son. SaHil's story has always progressed with the main plot, all the major twist in their story are connected to the main story. On the way CVs got confused with so many tracks to put together, so kept on jumping from here and there expecting high ratings, there was Razia introduction, there was Seher introduction. So now with the entry of Seher it's the story of Sanam and Seher and how they get the justice to their family who were the real story of QH.
Initially when there was news of QH going for generation leap there were a lot of articles saying SJ will play the double role post leap, so I don't think introduction of Seher was the eleventh hour plan.
I feel they had twins story in mind when they thought of QH2 else they wouldn't focus so much on twins as kids.
Only thing I don't understand is how is Haya's story connected to the real plot, it looks like QH3 for me, because it's not connected to the main story. In QH1 all the stories were interlinked. QH was a very different and beautiful story, I still wonder how could CVs butcher such a beautiful story which lasted only for initial 6 months, after that it got ruined step by step.
My only wish as a loyal viewer of QH atleast this time they don't ruin it again, because QH2 beautiful again.

Is there a plan C?

I hope plan C is Seher getting killed due to Tanveer mistaking her for Sanam and getting back to Plan A with Sahil and Rehan saving Asma from Khala's son and marrying her and playing an important part in the down fall of Tanveer.

People don't kill me, its just my POV ...K?
Originally posted by flora212

doesn't qubool hai means love story? Or it means pyar btw two sis! Its not necessary to put love angle with everyone just like the way they are doing with seher. Seher is Asya daughter I accept and she is supposed to play an important role . But it doesn't mean she should have a love story. Sometimes cameo can also play important role not necessary they should be leads.

I remember Gul once saying in some interview something like Qubool Hai is about accepting one's fate with the strong mind and moving ahead in life accepting the plans of God. So I guess this suits well for the story of QH.
Originally posted by SheAish

I hope plan C is Seher getting killed due to Tanveer mistaking her for Sanam and getting back to Plan A with Sahil and Rehan saving Asma from Khala's son and marrying her and playing an important part in the down fall of Tanveer.

People don't kill me, its just my POV ...K?
I like your plan๐Ÿ˜‰ I too shipped Asma & Rehan๐Ÿ˜†
But the loyalists won't like any more blood spill from the Khan clan.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by bhavnahm

I remember Gul once saying in some interview something like Qubool Hai is about accepting one's fate with the strong mind and moving ahead in life accepting the plans of God. So I guess this suits well for the story of QH.
no I don't think so! If you go with the way both QH 1 and QH2 introduced. 

I like your plan๐Ÿ˜‰ I too shipped Asma & Rehan๐Ÿ˜†
But the loyalists won't like any more blood spill from the Khan clan.๐Ÿ˜†
wow I love this๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by bhavnahm

i think it suits the viewers more, make lemonade out of the lemons.๐Ÿ˜†

i think it suits the viewers more, make lemonade out of the lemons.๐Ÿ˜†

True! It suits the loyal viewers like me who accepted the crap of first installment of QH barring initial few months with the strong will and now moving ahead to accept the upcoming. ๐Ÿ˜†
Gul should make a new series by name 'Shukriya' for the viewers of QH.