Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

I don't remember them dancing on any song, except for the eid episode.
And I saw that episode on ff mode, so don't know whether they danced on it.

Why u asking?

Becoz I was trolling on some other forum and someone mentioned that Gul has used Teri Meri on ArHi, AsYa and SaHil so I was super confused πŸ˜•.

I normally skip Special epis and MEs coz I find them Maha boring πŸ˜†.
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Sorry off the topic but can someone tell me when SaHil danced on Teri Meri? Did I miss an epi? πŸ˜•.

Did they dance for Teri meri?? I don't remember anything like that or may be I missed something.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

A lovely post Simran, with a thoughtful question.

Whose story is QH2?
Each set of fans can paint the story as revolving around their favs. And each will be right in their own way. The story for each will revolve around the ones who keeps them hooked to the story.

For me, it is the story of Asya's daughters (plural) avenging their parents death. This revenge is the crux of QH2. It is the root which is holding this plant called "QH2". 

Continuing the analogy of plants with types of plants:

The Tree -  Saahil, Seher and Rehaan, all are branches of this tree, with Saahil being the tree trunk. 

The Climber - RahaFa are the climber, /plant o, that grows next to the main tree, and consumes its fertilizers (screen time), and grows big enough to overshadow the tree and trunk.

The Creeper - Tanveer, the creeper, who came out of nowhere, and gave creeps not only to all the plants in the garden, but also the audience. Trees can survive only when this creeper is removed. 

The Shrub -  Dilshad, the shrub, forever sick and needing medicines. This medicinal shrub nurtured most the younger generation but is now in dire need of nurture. Razia is another one in this category.

Thanks Gita.
Wonderful analogy to put things in perspective, ATM, i feel there might be termites (bad editing,poor writing &less screen space) eating away the trunk and the climbers are growing at alarming rate.
You are right,we all want to see things revolving around our favs and that's what prompted my question.
As someone who got back to the show because of the new story line and actors I'm beginning to feel cheated by the current affairs. TBH, i would never have come back, if post leap was promoted as the twin's avenging their parent's death story.

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

Did they dance for Teri meri?? I don't remember anything like that or may be I missed something.

yes they did, when Ahil brought his friends over & saw Rehan wiping Sanam's tears.
Actomyo thumbnail
I don't know whether it's appropriate to write in this thread or not but yet writing it here.
It's about Ahil's screen space, I agree completely with all those who feel his character is getting lesser screen space or prominence other than the SaHil track. But I don't think it has anything to do with any of the parallel tracks be it SeHan or RaHaFa, it's mainly because right now his story is stuck, other than romancing Sanam what else he can do right now the way story is progressing? Only the truth of nawab murder will open up screen space to Ahil's story other than love story and seems like the makers are getting there. But before getting to the secret revelation they have to set a strong foundation to SaHil, so that we the viewers get to see a lot of angst, passion, pain filled love in one side and the revelations of main story on the other hand. It's a daily soap and if they have to take the story for long without getting monotonous then it has to have all the other characters along with the leads, specially for a drama like QH.

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Nice post Simran.

Thanks Anu.
I agree with Gitey. The story of QH2 is about AsYa'a daughters seeking revenge for their parents murder. In QH1 they showed that Seher got lost or wandered off. They didn't show her dead. If they wanted to show her dead they would've done that in FBs in QH2. So they were sure that they would introduce Seher but probably didn't know when. And while they were thinking they developed SaHil's story and SaHil were the only attraction of QH2 coz the ensemble cast and their stories failed miserably. Now that they have introduced Seher the story will move towards Billi's downfall or so I'm assuming unless they want to drag it till eternity. QH mein kuchh bhi ho sakta hain.
you know if they had twin story in mind from the beginning,they should have promoted and focused on the twins in  parallel from start, as they are doing now.They got people hooked by crook by showing Ahil &SaHil and then diluting Ahil now.I honestly feel cheated.

I like SJ but never would have come back to the show to see two of her.I came back for KV.πŸ˜†
Ahil of course can be woven in the main story coz he was framed by Billi. And Rehaan being Billi's son and positive (as yet) should have some part to play in Billi's downfall after she gets to know the truth.

I honestly feel SaHil and Sehaan are getting decent screen space though RaHaFa can probably do with less screen space than what they are currently getting. And Gul seems hell bent with the Halala concept. She is obsessed with it and she wants to show it by hook or by crook πŸ˜†. The RaHaFa story seems to be moving that way and I really dunno what relevance it has to the main story. 
Gul better hurry up with the halala, there's a shown on color's which is going this way & I sincerely hope some progressive muslim org kicks up a storm over this kind of representation.
RaHaFa- i think are cheap, what with the PH in a cash cruch,so they are shown more I guess.

Agree with you Simran. Haya's story seems disconnected to the main story and I do feel she too should be a part of the revenge drama coz not just AsYa but her mum Najma too died in Billi's game.
Najama & Rashid are the forgotten bodies, they have to somehow connect Haya or dump her &other connected with her.

I'm enjoying QH2 the way it's going currently even with all it's negatives. It's still an enjoyable show as compared to all the other crappy shows.
Agree, QH is better than lot of other shows'πŸ˜†.

Actomyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

yes they did, when Ahil brought his friends over & saw Rehan wiping Sanam's tears.

Oh! Yes. I remembered it now, thank you!
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
To me Qubool hai is about - Sanam and Aahil -
SaHil are main attraction for me😳

The whole revenge track, Sanam and Aahils past, and twin drama are all there to give the show a specific direction.Honestly i care only about SaHils story, and i dont really care about the revenge trackπŸ€” Frankly i think they should stop trying to focus on the past and instead should introduce a fresher (present oriented track).

The name of the show is Qubool hai not Revenge πŸ€” I think they should stop stretching Billi's demise and kill her off fast (dont care how much of an obsession Gul has with her πŸ₯±). Her track has become boring and OTT.

We should ask ourselves a simple thing - if SaHil didnt exist how many would stick around for JUST the so called story - im thinking only a fewπŸ₯± 

Whether anyone agrees or not but QH is more of a lovestory between the leads -SaHil. The rest of the characters and tracks are there to only further stretch their story and to ensure the show stays on air longer.

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

I don't know whether it's appropriate to write in this thread or not but yet writing it here.
It's about Ahil's screen space, I agree completely with all those who feel his character is getting lesser screen space or prominence other than the SaHil track. But I don't think it has anything to do with any of the parallel tracks be it SeHan or RaHaFa, it's mainly because right now his story is stuck, other than romancing Sanam what else he can do right now the way story is progressing? Only the truth of nawab murder will open up screen space to Ahil's story other than love story and seems like the makers are getting there. But before getting to the secret revelation they have to set a strong foundation to SaHil, so that we the viewers get to see a lot of angst, passion, pain filled love in one side and the revelations of main story on the other hand. It's a daily soap and if they have to take the story for long without getting monotonous then it has to have all the other characters along with the leads, specially for a drama like QH.

I don't understand why Ahil's story should be stuck. He has/had a family & they are as much victims of Tanveer's actions.IMO, there should be some tracks for his family other than the nawab's murder & billi's truth.
If it boils down to bad acting by the zia sisters,then RaHaFa should also be booted out, they are all equally good or bad.πŸ˜†

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Simran, if there was no mystery surrounding Seher's existence and whereabouts then they would've probably shown Seher right at the beginning with Sanam and shown her story parallely.

However I do feel that they should've probably introduced Seher a lil earlier and not after 4 months of QH2.

Trust me even if they had introduced Seher earlier SaHil fans would've still complained coz Seher/Sehaan would have to share screen space at that time too with SaHil πŸ˜†. But look at it positively now. Becoz Seher was introduced later in the day we got very good SaHil scenes before (and after) her entry and good and gradual and beautiful progression in their love story which we may or may not have got if Seher/Sehaan had screen space right from the start. Who knows how the CVs would've planned SaHil love story then? πŸ˜†.Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago