QH2-whose story is it anyway? - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Simran, if there was no mystery surrounding Seher's existence and whereabouts then they would've probably shown Seher right at the beginning with Sanam and shown her story parallely.

However I do feel that they should've probably introduced Seher a lil earlier and not after 4 months of QH2.

Trust me even if they had introduced Seher earlier SaHil fans would've still complained coz Seher/Sehaan would have to share screen space at that time too with SaHil πŸ˜†. But look at it positively now. Becoz Seher was introduced later in the day we got very good SaHil scenes before (and after) her entry and good and gradual and beautiful progression in their love story which we may or may not have got if Seher/Sehaan had screen space right from the start. Who knows how the CVs would've planned SaHil love story then? πŸ˜†.

ANu, ATM, i don't mind Sehar or SeHan, bcoz i don't think they are impacting SaHil. My issue is they showed something different post leap and that story is lost and all the characters connected with that story line have disappeared, except Ahil who comes in guest appearance.

From the looks of it we are gonna get a parallel bhang scene that's going to annoy both the camps.πŸ˜†
I'm cool, if SJ can pull it off looking AND acting like two different characters.

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

I don't understand why Ahil's story should be stuck. He has/had a family & they are as much victims of Tanveer's actions.IMO, there should be some tracks for his family other than the nawab's murder & billi's truth.
If it boils down to bad acting by the zia sisters,then RaHaFa should also be booted out, they are all equally good or as bad.πŸ˜†

Seems like after the wedding CVs sent whole clan of Ibrahim mansion on holiday, there is no badi ammi of Ahil who was the trigger for the marriage twist. No Shaziya and Naziya who were always there in the initial episodes, no Asma, Azhar, don't even know what happened to their wedding, they were like a parallel track initially. The story has taken a different route or the original path after the nikha twist.
It seems like the writers really don't know what to do with retaining all those characters and hence just sent them away. Now it's more like the story between SaHil and Tanveer. I guess if they kept all the members of Ahil family then it would have become like saas-basu serials where Sanam tries to fix all the things and slowly wins everyone's heart which they were trying to show initially when Sanam got into IM as a cook.
I feel that writers were not able to establish a connection between all the Ibrahim clan and the backstory of Sanam, hence shelved them all and introduced the characters which are related to Sanam's backstory. QH2 is not a second season of QH instead it's a story after generation leap, hence it's still QH only, so the story should still be connected to the backstory.
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Seems like after the wedding CVs sent whole clan of Ibrahim mansion on holiday, there is no badi ammi of Ahil who was the trigger for the marriage twist. No Shaziya and Naziya who were always there in the initial episodes, no Asma, Azhar, don't even know what happened to their wedding, they were like a parallel track initially. The story has taken a different route or the original path after the nikha twist.
It seems like the writers really don't know what to do with retaining all those characters and hence just sent them away. Now it's more like the story between SaHil and Tanveer. I guess if they kept all the members of Ahil family then it would have become like saas-basu serials where Sanam tries to fix all the things and slowly wins everyone's heart which they were trying to show initially when Sanam got into IM as a cook.
I feel that writers were not able to establish a connection between all the Ibrahim clan and the backstory of Sanam, hence shelved them all and introduced the characters which are related to Sanam's backstory. QH2 is not a second season of QH instead it's a story after generation leap, hence it's still QH only, so the story should still be connected to the backstory.

Ibhrahims disappeared and I wish they had kept Badi ammi atleast for some cross reference on the NawabπŸ˜† Regarding establishing the connection with Ibrahim's it could very well be woven into SaHil's progression, like Haya's wedding kinda scenes.
And the way,the younger sis was acting, i thought she wuld have some role in un-masking Tanveer,there were dialogues alluding that.
QH2 is well connected to the main story as SaHil are married & Tanveer is their family now.

Edit-since the current track involves Ahil's ancestral property too, i think, they should bring back some of his family to oppose his move to give it all away to billi.I would assume, she doesn't have such a strong hold over the girls & his gran.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SheAish

I'm saying this because Seher has become redundant now as she is no longer kickass or badass as you said earlier, and so her role does not add much to the downfall of tanveer if rehan is going to be her savior. Rehan in any capacity would still play a pivotal role as the son of Tanveer, with/without seher.

Or I would like another actress to play Seher after an accident or something after which she has to get plastic surgery. This way Sj can be once again devoted to her main role as sanam! πŸ˜‰

Why u all hate Seher so much dat u all r even ready to see her die n even prefer Asma in her place? Seher is also AsYa's daughter n one of d leads. Seher came before Asma, Rehan or even Sahil. Why all d story needs to be d hero saving heroine heroine n all these stuffs? U all really want AsYa's daughter to die if many people already killed r not enough? Why u think d heroine has always to be calm or naive type? Even heroines can be grey n so is Seher. Its too much to want her to be killed. Have anyone said abt wanting to get Ahil or Sanam killed? No. So, plz don't hate her too much. Sehar was decided even before d end of Season 1 of AsYa hvng twins.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Is there a plan C?

I hope plan C is Seher getting killed due to Tanveer mistaking her for Sanam and getting back to Plan A with Sahil and Rehan saving Asma from Khala's son and marrying her and playing an important part in the down fall of Tanveer.

People don't kill me, its just my POV ...K?
I like your planπŸ˜‰ I too shipped Asma & RehanπŸ˜†
But the loyalists won't like any more blood spill from the Khan clan.πŸ˜†
wow I love thisπŸ˜†

I'm saying this because Seher has become redundant now as she is no longer kickass or badass as you said earlier, and so her role does not add much to the downfall of tanveer if rehan is going to be her savior. Rehan in any capacity would still play a pivotal role as the son of Tanveer, with/without seher.

Or I would like another actress to play Seher after an accident or something after which she has to get plastic surgery. This way Sj can be once again devoted to her main role as sanam! πŸ˜‰
you know what, soon everyone will become redundant except Billi and her Kitten.Am getting it now,the mirror thingie,Billi's son will be new lead, That's the story.πŸ˜†
I hope plan C is Seher getting killed due to Tanveer mistaking her for Sanam and getting back to Plan A with Sahil and Rehan saving Asma from Khala's son and marrying her and playing an important part in the down fall of Tanveer.

People don't kill me, its just my POV ...K?
I like your planπŸ˜‰ I too shipped Asma & RehanπŸ˜†
But the loyalists won't like any more blood spill from the Khan clan.πŸ˜†
wow I love thisπŸ˜†

Why u all hate Seher so much dat u all r even ready to see her die n even prefer Asma in her place? Seher is also AsYa's daughter n one of d leads. Seher came before Asma, Rehan or even Sahil. Why all d story needs to be d hero saving heroine heroine n all these stuffs? U all really want AsYa's daughter to die if many people already killed r not enough? Why u think d heroine has always to be calm or naive type? Even heroines can be grey n so is Seher. Its too much to want her to be killed. Have anyone said abt wanting to get Ahil or Sanam killed? No. So, plz don't hate her too much. Sehar was decided even before d end of Season 1 of AsYa hvng twins.

Juhi- FYI, post leap Sehar came after Asma,Ahil &Rehan and we are discussing QH2 as in, post leap story.

@bold-none said anything about hating Sehar or her way of making a living.She can be black or white or grey or pink,as long as she is not boring and redundant I'll watch her scenes.

I don't know about anyone wanting Ahil or Sanm killed and if they want, they might have their own reasons that i don't care.

You should ask the Cvs why the story has to be about hero saving heroine,because that's how SeHan is going.Sehar is not the gun wielding con woman anymore,she is a hapless young gal who can only be saved by a man from sex-trade,if spoilers are to be believed.

AsYa died for me long before Billi knifed them and i don't mind watching one of their daughters getting killed, if that makes the story more interesting and frees the actor to concentrate on the character-Sanam, I like.
Who cares when Sehar was decided? I'm watching the show only after the leap and for me, she came in after 4 months into a new storyline.
Sehar is not the lead.Ahil is not the lead.Sanam is not the lead. Tanveer is the lead. QH2 is purely a villain based show.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
To me Qubool hai is about - Sanam and Aahil -
SaHil are main attraction for me😳

The whole revenge track, Sanam and Aahils past, and twin drama are all there to give the show a specific direction.Honestly i care only about SaHils story, and i dont really care about the revenge trackπŸ€” Frankly i think they should stop trying to focus on the past and instead should introduce a fresher (present oriented track).

The name of the show is Qubool hai not Revenge πŸ€” I think they should stop stretching Billi's demise and kill her off fast (dont care how much of an obsession Gul has with her πŸ₯±). Her track has become boring and OTT.

We should ask ourselves a simple thing - if SaHil didnt exist how many would stick around for JUST the so called story - im thinking only a fewπŸ₯± 

Whether anyone agrees or not but QH is more of a lovestory between the leads -SaHil. The rest of the characters and tracks are there to only further stretch their story and to ensure the show stays on air longer.

Qubool Hai to all you said.Like  I said earlier, i would never have come back for the revenge story led by twins/ two SJs, i tuned in for the new storyline,new actors.
They gained new audience by focusing on SaHil and they'll lose them if they go back to the old story.
I too believe they can develop future tracks unrelated to the gory past and keep the show on air.
Simple.
It is the story of Rouksaar - the cat... RIP. *sniff* *sob*😭

...How all events in QH and part of QH2 led to her untimely demise, and the rest of QH2 now depicting how her sacrifice is bearing not the fruit for which she gave her life.πŸ˜•
It depicts the injustice of one of her lives.
Stay tuned for QH3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 for the rest of her lives.
The story may come back on track by then.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 9 years ago
I think there was no synopsis for season 2. In fact they never followed season 1's synopsis.
Btw QH2 should have been a revenge drama Sanam-Dilshad on Tanveer cum love story of Sanam with any of the character related to Tanveer (assuming i don know Ahil & QH's love story is between culprit & victims kid :P) Later Sanam-Dilshad finding Seher.. how fate brings them into digging the past.. etc etc.. thats what i feel the story should have been watching season 1
So i gather that nothing has changed,,,,!!!

Like many of those who used to come to this forum,i was a big fan of Qubool hai ,i mean season 1,because it started with a good story,and mostly because of KSG and SJ plus ,all the other characters of the show who are all amazing actors.the way Qh started i thought it was going to be different from other indian serials...

Twists after  twists QH was totally deviated from its main storyline and the show was completely ruined.

MAny fans of QH quit watching Qh when Ksg left ,but many stayed back and wrote loads of  posting complaining about how the show was being ditched and wasted,but was a waist ot time.

I still come to the forum to read you guys.i keep on reading os/ts/ff...but can't watch indian soaps,coz all the time it ends up with illogical tracks.

So reading you today reminds me of the old days of QH when we were all mad after the CV writers.

I am still wondering why they called this show Qubool hai!
Billie the super catwoman would have been appropriate for the 1st season ,and Billiethecatwoman The Return for season 2 !they need to change the title!