Qubool Hai

QH2-whose story is it anyway? - Page 7

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=Jayne]Simple.
It is the story of Rouksaar - the cat... RIP. *sniff* *sob*😭

...How all events in QH and part of QH2 led to her untimely demise, and the rest of QH2 now depicting how her sacrifice is bearing not the fruit for which she gave her life.😕
It depicts the injustice of one of her lives.
Stay tuned for QH3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 for the rest of her lives.
The story may come back on track by then.

Jayne

[/QUOTE
That's a new perspective Jayne and let me add Rouksana was part of the revamped cast ðŸ˜†
unless, she appeared after JanuSR,at which point i quit QH1.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

I think there was no synopsis for season 2. In fact they never followed season 1's synopsis.
Btw QH2 should have been a revenge drama Sanam-Dilshad on Tanveer cum love story of Sanam with any of the character related to Tanveer (assuming i don know Ahil & QH's love story is between culprit & victims kid :P) Later Sanam-Dilshad finding Seher.. how fate brings them into digging the past.. etc etc.. thats what i feel the story should have been watching season 1

RM- What you wrote should have been the logical story of QH2.But they introduced a whole lot of new victims,the Ibrahims and led some suckers to believe it's a new story and have now gone back to the old story,which ofc is no story,bcoz, as you say they never followed the dreaded synopsis.
This content was originally posted by: Babe277

So i gather that nothing has changed,,,,!!!

Like many of those who used to come to this forum,i was a big fan of Qubool hai ,i mean season 1,because it started with a good story,and mostly because of KSG and SJ plus ,all the other characters of the show who are all amazing actors.the way Qh started i thought it was going to be different from other indian serials...

Twists after  twists QH was totally deviated from its main storyline and the show was completely ruined.

MAny fans of QH quit watching Qh when Ksg left ,but many stayed back and wrote loads of  posting complaining about how the show was being ditched and wasted,but was a waist ot time.

I still come to the forum to read you guys.i keep on reading os/ts/ff...but can't watch indian soaps,coz all the time it ends up with illogical tracks.

So reading you today reminds me of the old days of QH when we were all mad after the CV writers.

I am still wondering why they called this show Qubool hai!
Billie the super catwoman would have been appropriate for the 1st season ,and Billiethecatwoman The Return for season 2 !they need to change the title!

Agree QH1 was different from other shows in the beginning and then they followed the beaten path ...
I won't say QH2 is as bad as QH1 was at it's worst phase,which i believe was around Zoyan & KSG's exit, QH2 is still watchable & enjoyable ATM but then disaster is only few twists away in soaps.
IMO-The title was meant for the first hundred episodes, Billi came afterwards😆 and too late to change it.
I watch lot of indian soaps, but nothing till the end.
Thanks for your comments guys!

Loved reading different takes from the loyalists,opportunists,curios,uninterested and the angry.

Tough task for the cvs to keep everyone happy and making up stories on the go should come handy when they attempt this😆

Personally, i got sucked into QH2 because of KVB and i thought it might be a different story and tho' i like SJ,i would never have come back to watch two of her settling scores with Tanveer, that didn't interest me a year ago & it doesn't now.
I do see the positives in the show that are different from QH1 and i hope they are maintained.

Have a great day or night!

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago