|The Big Crazy Creative Team Recruitment - Apply Now!| Note pg8

Posted: 9 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/8ldxDIk.gif

The C r a z y  C r e a t i v e  t e a m is ready to recruit new members! This time around, we require double of what we had recruited last time due to new ventures and n e w  s u b t e a m s being created to make IF a more lively place.

The team will be accepting give or take,
44  n e w  C C  m e m b e r s .

G a m e s  & C o n t e s t s

This subteam handles all grand games and contests that organized for the whole of India-Forums every month.

E v e n t s  & F e s t i v a l s

The E&F subteam is responsible for all events and festival threads of all religions. They also organize the bi-monthly Advice Column thread.

R a i s i n g  A w a r e n e s s
& D i s c u s s i o n s

The RAD subteam handles all discussion threads along with the bi-monthly 'Five Drops of Sunshine' news thread.

B i r t h d a y s

This subteam does all uncovered birthday threads of Development Team members, BollyCurry Buzzer and fellow Crazy Creatives.

[ N E W ! ] G r a p h i c s

The Graphics Subteam will be the team doing all the graphics required for every CC thread that goes up as a Global Announcement.

[ N E W !] M i s c e l l a n e o u s

The Misc. Subteam will be handling all In House activities such as the CC Awards, CC Of The Month, games/contests for the CCs within the CC forum and also, the IF Newsletter which will be posted every three months! Other than the CC Awards and the IF Newsletter, the other threads are not GAed.

With the increase in responsibilities and the expansion of the CC team, the requirements to apply have become more strict and specific.

You MUST at least be an IF Dazzler. This allows us to ensure you have an adequate amount of knowledge about India-Forums and its functions.

[Not Required] It is recommended that you are a student at a Grade 12 level or higher (Undergrad or Grad School). Working, non-students members are welcomed as well.

You MUST be willing to give the team at least 6 months of your time.

You MUST not have gotten any Warning Levels or been in any trouble lately in any forum in regards to violating IF/Forum rules.

You MUST have a strong grasp of the English language in order to create threads with fluent and clear content.

Development Team Members [excluding Coolbies] are NOT allowed to apply due to availability issues.

BollyCurry Buzzers are allowed to apply this time around. However, this comes with a condition. For more information on that, contact either I, or BC Head, gk_09.

All questions for each task or activity must be completed! Any incomplete activity can be cause for the disqualification of your entry.

Once answers are sent to the CC account or the task has been submitted, you may not alter your entry. Second edited PMs will NOT be accepted.

If you do not get past the first task, and do not get a PM for the second task, do not expect a PM with an explanation. Do NOT send any PMs asking for an explanation. We will refuse to answer any such questions due to the high volume of applications that are sent to us.

You may not choose the subteam you'd like to be a part of. Once you apply, you automatically apply for ALL the positions available. Rotations occur in the team every 4 months which means you would get the chance to be in every subteam eventually.

All questions in regards to recruitment must be sent to Angel-Jot., 18shabbo, supercool3, -RD-, or Yuvika_15. [Do NOT PM us all. PM only ONE of us.]

The first task is below!

Graphics: 18shabbo

There will be THREE tasks. More likely than not, you will easily pass the first task. Once again, if you do not get past the first task, DO NOT EXPECT EXPLANATIONS.

T a s k   O n e
Answer the following questions and send the answers to this account: crazycreative: [Any answers sent to any CC will be deleted and will NOT be considered]

1) State your name.
2) State your age and occupation
3) State your country & time zone
4) List all commitments outside and in IF [school clubs, school teams, coolbie status, fan fictions, graphics shop]
5) Provide us links to any fan fictions, graphics shops, samples of signatures, birthday/games/contests/discussion threads you've done in the past.
6)
In 200 words, explain why you want to join the CC team.

All answers sent will be copied and pasted into a different thread therefore, if your PM is no longer visible in the outbox, it has been read, copy pasted and deleted. DO NOT WORRY. Finally, any PMs sent AFTER the deadline will not be accepted. You will be notified through a PM reply if that is the case.

D e a d l i n e :
October 12, 2014 [MST Time Zone]

T a s k   T w o

Critical thinking questions will be asked to gauge your maturity level and ability to be insightful. These will only be revealed by PM to the members who get selected for this task.

There will be 5 multiple choice and 3 short answer questions.

PMs Sent By: October 21, 2014
D e a d l i n e : November 9, 2014

T a s k   T h r e e

The task will only be revealed by PM to the selected members.

PMs Sent By: November 16, 2014
D e a d l i n e :December 5, 2014

New CCs' Announced: December 17, 2014

Important Note: These are approximate dates. More accurate dates will be provided as the application process proceeds.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago

All the best to everyone who is planning to try out! ðŸ˜Ž Waiting for all the newbie babies to join our team!  
The team is getting bigger but the requirements and expectations are higher this time around. Put your best foot forward applicants! ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -BlueEyes- - 9 years ago

Woah! CC recruitment just got bigger, better and tougher.😎 
Quick!! Send in your applications to join the best ever team on I-F. 
Can't wait to welcome all the newbies. <3
Good luck to you all.

-A Proud Crazy Creative 

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
All the very best participants.
Looking forward to some talented & deserving additions in our team! 😃

-Amanat
WOW. The new recruitments!! I feel like a senior now :D :D 
Good luck to all those who are going to apply. This is a crazy place and I am sure you'd love it. 

-Shivangi (Shivu)

Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago
Good luck to all the applicants! The team can't wait to welcome new Crazies.
*Edited*Edited by Edna_Philip - 9 years ago
Going to try my hand at this again  My motto is never say die ðŸ˜ƒ Good luck to everyone else participating as well ðŸ˜³
eeks CC recruitment
excited to have new babies 😆
All the best to those who are applying 😃