Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

"Dawat-e-Ishq" (YRF Project) was dream debut of Karan Wahi in Bollywood. Now,he is satisfied wid his 20 min 'Not so Important' character in the movie. (No Offense).

I am not degrading any1 but,my question is..why are they so eager to join BW if,Makers are not ready to utilize their real talent...?? What is problem wid Tele projects... ??

Karan Wahi Has Signed 3 Filim Deal With UTV . Currently Doing A Movie As A Lead For UTV.

I Feel TV Actors May Be Got Bored Of Doing Same Stuff. Either Lover Boy , Adarsh Beta N Pati,Ant-Hero . So I Think They Want To Do Something New And If Film Offers Them Some Good Role They Do It .
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: binimoti

Have not watched the movie so want to know why do you say so?

That movie is Disaster dream debut of Karan Wahi. His fanz are shocked to see him in these kinds of 'not so important' character because,their expectations was so high. He refused so many Tele offers due to his BW project.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I have no problem if,Tele artist get good platform to show their talent in BW but,unfortunately Its not happening. They all are ignoring Tele only because of some B or C grade movies offer. I am sure,If Ashish select any BW offer then,that project would be promising but,I am talking abt general current situation.

I remember..when a reporter asked to Rajiv Khandelwal abt any possibility of his comeback in Tele He replied, "Aapne 10th pass karne ke baad kisi ko Primary school mein admission lete hue dekha hai...? "

I felt so insulted that time...If,TV is just for 'learning experience' then why are all Big stars doing Tele now days...??

What Rajeev Said This .It's Shocking.

Because In A SBS Seg He Said He Will Do Tv If Something Interesting Is Offered To Him.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preggy

nope didn't watch it yet. Will watch khoosurat first ðŸ˜†

Movie is nice.'Meaningful' in real sense but,Karan's character is big disappointment. (He got approx 20 min footage in this 2 hr10 min movie)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

What Rajeev Said This .It's Shocking.

Because In A SBS Seg He Said He Will Do Tv If Something Interesting Is Offered To Him.

Yaa,Now he changed his tune. I am talking abt his interview just after, 'Aamir'.
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Well, Ashish knows the best. All the best to him. 
But I would like to see him on my TV screen on a daily basis ðŸ˜‰
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Karan Wahi Has Signed 3 Filim Deal With UTV . Currently Doing A Movie As A Lead For UTV.

I Feel TV Actors May Be Got Bored Of Doing Same Stuff. Either Lover Boy , Adarsh Beta N Pati,Ant-Hero . So I Think They Want To Do Something New And If Film Offers Them Some Good Role They Do It .

I agree ! Indian Tele is working in very limited concept but,what are they getting in BW...?? Karan's other movie is also a small budget movie (under UTV-SpotBoy production) n I have major doubt abt that movie success.

I am not against of their BW dream...even,they should be try but,not in the cost of some good offers in Tele.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Why TOI removed this Article frm site...??  😕
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Joseph
Best of luck Ashish
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
and ye dekho Ashish said on live chat that he will never stop working on TV and for him content is more important than medium. Nice ... I like it !!

Joe dear ... check the chat .. u will like his views.
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago