Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh God ..not another superb actor lost in the crowd of Bollywood... I know that films may be the dream of many actors and Ashish does deserve to be there. But he also deserves really good films...with his acting potential.
I hope he does not settle for some film just to be in films. I do believe that he is really wise in his carrer choices..bcz I had heard him talking in Actor Prepares series and realised that he is very practical and level headed when he makes a choice. ..and who are we to comment on what he wants or chooses
..yet I hope whatever he chooses ..he does not disappear for years like some who decided to knock the Bollywood door and got lost in the corridors instead. ...I dont want another great acting potential not getting its due.
plus I want to see him more often..so all this gyaan I just gave was for my selfish reason only๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vvbnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

and ye dekho Ashish said on live chat that he will never stop working on TV and for him content is more important than medium. Nice ... I like it !!

Joe dear ... check the chat .. u will like his views.

great !! thats a relief...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vvbnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

and ye dekho Ashish said on live chat that he will never stop working on TV and for him content is more important than medium. Nice ... I like it !!

Joe dear ... check the chat .. u will like his views.

Where can I read a written update of the chat? would love to
vvbnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

What Rajeev Said This .It's Shocking.

Because In A SBS Seg He Said He Will Do Tv If Something Interesting Is Offered To Him.

Ok! Thats bad..if he actually said it.
Someone should ask him what are Amitabh, Madhuri, Salman, Akshay are doing in TV..in their case they are going to Primary School after a PhD?

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS. I wish Ashish all the best and I hope to see him back onscreen soon.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I have no problem if,Tele artist get good platform to show their talent in BW but,unfortunately Its not happening. They all are ignoring Tele only because of some B or C grade movies offer. I am sure,If Ashish select any BW offer then,that project would be promising but,I am talking abt general current situation.

I remember..when a reporter asked to Rajiv Khandelwal abt any possibility of his comeback in Tele He replied, "Aapne 10th pass karne ke baad kisi ko Primary school mein admission lete hue dekha hai...? "

I felt so insulted that time...If,TV is just for 'learning experience' then why are all Big stars doing Tele now days...??

@red...  That's  just  rubbish!!   How  can  he  say  something  like  that  about  TV  which  was  the  first    thing  that  gave  him  an  opportunity  to  show  his  talent..
No  wonder   none  of   his  movies  never  works...
Actors   who  never  respected  TV  ,  always  gets  tight  slap  from  BW  and  it  has  always  been   like  that...๐Ÿ˜†
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vvbnu

Ok! Thats bad..if he actually said it.
Someone should ask him what are Amitabh, Madhuri, Salman, Akshay are doing in TV..in their case they are going to Primary School after a PhD?

Actually,his this statement came just after Amir release.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heres is the video link of Ashish live chat..

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
honestly,I don't want him to do movies he looks best on tele screen,in a sense television is best for him as we get to see him not daily but atleast 5 days a week which is better than waiting for his movie...
not many tele actors who joined bollywood gained fame,if movies are failing then reverting back to television will be of little use.Anyways,it's his choice do tv or movies but i'd rather love him on television๐Ÿ˜Š
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot J 4 sharing this article here. Glad that he is getting good offers frm Tele n BW. He deserves this.