"I'll think abt the film n TV offers which I currently have" - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
TFS joseph ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
shows like Rangrasiya hardly happen on tv.so after a character like rudra ashish will definitely need something exclusive which convinces him to do the show.and that scares me most.if BW  offers him better options, then why not?but he should consider tv options too.

and talking about tv-stars-love-for-BW syndrome all i can say that everybody should be grounded coz nobody knows about future.actors like anil kapoor & Mr AB doing fiction shows surprised me.but when sonali bendre decided to do daily soap,it actually shocked me.now i believe that BW stars started to trust this medium  much stronger than ever.
TV is such a powerful medium

We see all BW stars one after the other making entry on TV 

I agree money might be less in TV, and work is harder on daily soaps but I think popularity is more
Films??? Den he wont cum back like barun :(
Originally posted by Asr-Ki-Sam

I m scared of the same think,Once they do films,then obviously standards change.It's almost impossible to revert back to TV after doing movies๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks Joseph 4 sharing the article...

congratulations 2 Ashish for winning Jhalak dikhla ja and I am happy that he is getting offers from television and bollywood both ...I think he should be careful while choosing a movie he should choose only that movie that has a strong story line and the character he gets 2 play in the movie should be very strong n powerful .but I also feel he shouldn't leave Tv for films..  Infact I think he should try to do both side by side and now a days even bollywood stars are doing lots of Tv... I wish ashish all the best for the future...

love Gunjan.

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by bushkhan_1996

I m scared of the same think,Once they do films,then obviously standards change.It's almost impossible to revert back to TV after doing movies๐Ÿ˜ญ

But in his live chat he said he will not leave TV as it is his bread and butter

In one IV to students of a film institute he said more money is involved in TV shows than movies - that in a show actors get monthly salary, while in a movie, they get paid at the end of the movie

Plus, he has his house that he has to pay expenses for, and if he wants to continue his production enterprise (what happened to their show Chore Tera Gaon Bada Pyaara or some such Rajasthani show it was, I think) - then he needs lots of moolah - and TV is a steady source of income
Originally posted by Asr-Ki-Sam

That's something most of us are wondering at this point. But I think Ashish is mature enough to not go for some sidey role in a Bollywood movie just for the sake of being there.  Plus in his interviews he has said he will continue with TV... So let's be hopeful. 
Otherwise this Bollywood bug has killed many... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by vvbnu

That's something most of us are wondering at this point. But I think Ashish is mature enough to not go for some sidey role in a Bollywood movie just for the sake of being there.  Plus in his interviews he has said he will continue with TV... So let's be hopeful. 
Otherwise this Bollywood bug has killed many... ๐Ÿ˜ก

It would be good If,he sign a big banner movie where,his character is strong n challenging. We can't deny that,Tele has very limited opportunity. Makers can't take a risk on any experimental concept due to this pathetic TRP system. 
Moreover,I think ashish if ever signs a movie,it will be under a big banner.Most of the actors who went from TV to bollywood have their own limitations to intimate scenes,it reminds of Jay Bhanusali who did hate story and it invloved a lot of love making scenes.So,In my guess is Ashish won't prefer doing a low budget movie or small banner movies.He certainly has his limits and I love this thing about him,he is thoroughly professional and won't let go of that decency ๐Ÿ˜Š