Fan Fictions

ArHi ff Rebirth new thread 3, PART 43 UPDATED PAGE 1 (22/09/2014)

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
NEW THREAD FOR REBIRTH , ARHI FF BASED ON THEM REBORN FOR THEIR LOVE THIS JOURNEY HAVE GONE SOO FAR  FINALLY THREAD 3

CONGRATS TO ALL MY READERS FOR YOUR LOVE SUPPORT AND YES COMMENTS THAT HAVE FILLED THE OLD THREADS 

I AM UPDATING AHEAD HERE NOW 

INDEX 

AND DO CHECK MY OTHER WORK

ArHi ff REBIRTH
AS THE NAME SAID A SUPERNATURAL STORY OF TWO LOVERS BORN AGAIN TO FULFILL THEIR LOVE

ArHi ff SEARCH

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR FIRST SILENT LOVE/CRUSH, COME IN FRONT OF YOU AFTER YEARS AS YOUR SON'S SURROGATE MOTHER, DO CHECK THIS LIFE OF ARNAV

ArHi BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ?

LIKE THE NAME ARSHI'S BEING BEST FRIENDS BUT CAN THEY REMAIN BEST FRIENDS EVEN AS LOVERS
ARNAV ATTACHING THE BROKEN STRINGS OF RELATIONS OF KHUSHI WITH HER FAMILY

AND MY ARMAAN RIDDHIMA WORK

REBIRTH AN AR FF

AR VERSION OF REBIRTH

YAARE DIL DAARE AN AR FF

AR VERSION FOR BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

AR VERSION OF SEARCH

Edited by searchoffriends - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 42 on page 147 old thread 2

PART 43

"and I don't even want to I want you to love me forever and this love shall grow more and more with each day we stay together I love you arnav" said khushi

"I love you too khushi , I wanted to say this for so many days only I knew how am I stopping myself, I love you khushi I love  you so much to get away from you ever" said arnav hugging her tight

Finally , finally it was over, finally all the anger , all betrays thoughts went out of their life and the love conquer it all, love have to win always and it did again after so many obstacles and hurdles finally their love won again beating all of them behind

This morning was surely a new morning for this love birds, new life to their relation to their love god have tested their love a lot at each and every state but now I think even god is satisfied with the purity of their love for each other and he is also tired testing them, god is also resting at peace and showering his blessing and love to them

"ok now you go and get ready you must be getting late for your office" said khushi getting out of arnav's hug

"office who the hell is going to office now I am going to stay each and every second with my wife" said arnav smiling 

"arnav I think that you were better before atleast you were sincere towards your work , look I am here and I am not going anywhere as if I can go anywhere, so its better you go to office do your work and I will wait for you here" said  khushi smiling

"no I don't feel like leaving you" said arnav pouring

"I knew ok now get out of here" said khushi smiling pushing arnav away 

"get out that's really rude" said arnav 

"arnav can you help me a little" said khushi trying to get out of the bed when arnav holding her picking her in his arms 

"do you even have to ask" said arnav with a wink

"oh please I didn't wanted you to pick me I just wanted you to help me in standing I want to get well really soon now arnav" said khushi smiling 

"are you sure you will try it , what if it will pain again" said arnav kissing khushi lightly on her forehead

"so what you are here to hold me than I don't care for some minor pains" said khushi 

And arnav making khushi stand on her feet and this time he holding her more protectively and tightly 

"you can leave me now arnav I am alright look it didn't even pained at all" said khushi smiling standing on her feets she was feeling little pain but that was bearable and she was happy to stand finally on her feet after so many days 

"be careful" said arnav leaving khushi and giving her handle her whole body weight

"look I told you I can do this today" said khushi smiling taking a foot ahead 

And as she tried taking a little more steps she missed her balance and arnav immediately holding her in his arms and both looking at each other lost in each other eyes 

"you are getting healed but that really means you can do everything in one day" said arnav after sometime picking her back and making her lye back on the bed 

And he himself landing over her making sure he don't hurt her at all 

"arnav look I am alright now you get ready and go to office" said khushi smiling looking away 

"ok now if you want me to go that quickly give me my morning dose" said arnav smiling

While khushi looking at him in confusion

"oh I forget to inform you that your husband intend to have two dose of my love medicine from you everyday one in morning and other in evening, so its time for my morning dose a sweet and full of love kiss" said arnav getting close and more close to her while khushi also smiling closing her eyes 

Its been so many days they loved each other like this, they both were missing each other even being together they were so far but now all the differences are gone

After a sweet and romantic morning kiss finally they started their day 

"so love birds back to normal self" said nupur smiling 

Arnav went to office and today he was happy and back to normal self smiling laughing and cracking jokes with everyone on the breakfast time and then he left with adhiraj and samrat while khushi was now having her breakfast in her room 

"yes thank god everything back to normal, now i wish I get well soon I am tired of being like this" said khushi eating her breads

"offcourse I knew that now you are in hurry and just want to get back to your home, your home with arnav leaving us all alone here" said nupur pouring

"alone here you have a family of eight peoples ninth gunjan to come soon and still you will be left alone" said khushi 

"not bad kiddo you have already stopped counting yourself as a member of this family people say girls change after marriage but they change so fast I never thought of" said nupur teasing khushi 

"now don't start with this over drama acts, I am done bhabs I don't want to eat more" said khushi 

"kiddo you didn't even ate half of it, ok fine atleast finish your milk" said nupur

"eeeww this is so yuck please take this milk away I feel that I will puke it out" said khushi making faces

"stop behaving like a small kid and you have to drink this milk its very very essential so no excuses" said nupur when khushi cell phone started ringing

"oh how can I forget that now that differences sorted out so how will your Romeo be able to live a single second without her Juliet" said nupur

While here khushi smiling picking the phone

"have you reached your office" said khushi smiling 

"well not yet on my way will be there soon , and yes I knew that milk yuck but you have to drink it, so please stop making excuses and drink it" said arnav

While khushi was confused and shocked

"how do you knew that" she asked immediately

"why wont he knew that two times before leaving and three times calling me personally he have reminded me that I have to make you drink this milk before giving the medicine and I scolded him finally that he shall stop calling me as I am going to your room with breakfast, and perfect timing" said nupur irritated 

While khushi cant stop from laughing 

"ok now before arnav take a u turn and come back home to make you drink this personally, I think you shall have it" said nupur holding the glass and getting it to khushi lips and without any delay she made her drink the whole milk in one sip

"good that's like a good girl ok arnav I did my job" said nupur loud so that arnav can also hear it on call

And she smiling leaving the room

"will you stop worrying of me and do your work for which you went" said khushi to arnav

"as for me I think that I am doing my main work" said arnav 

"ok fine now that your main work is done, so than start with your side works" said khushi

"alright I can see you in a very hurry to cut my call" said arnav smiling

"I didn't said anything like that I just said that stop calling me after every few minutes and concentrate on your work cause if you will call me again and again like this than you wont be able to complete your work on time and then you will get late coming back to me and I don't want that, I want you to be back soon very soon" said khushi 

"if you will say I will come back just now" said arnav 

"no I didn't meant that soon, arnav please I knew that you don't want to stay away from me but on the same time your work is also important isn't it , already you have neglected your work so much in last few days" said khushi smiling 

"but I don't have much important works" said arnav 

"really till yesterday these works were so important that you didn't had even time to talk with me and suddenly there is no work at all alright whatever they are just complete them soon look right now I am healing and it will take me few more days to be perfectly normal and than I will need you and your time the most so that's why complete all your pending and future task now so that later we can spend lots of time together alone" said khushi smiling

"alone not bad, my wife is getting really some naughty plans" said arnav smiling

"since when your route to your office became so long , haven't you reached your office yet" said khushi

"I reached here long ago but talking with you is more required you take your medicine on time I will call you again" said arnav smiling 

"again as in after how much time" said khushi 

"why is there any tax on calling my wife again, whenever I will feel like talking to you I will call you" said arnav 

"alright but arnav you can call me again only then when you will cut this call" said khushi

"fine I am going, ok you take rest and I love you" said arnav

"I love you too arnav" said khushi smiling cutting the call and smiling at arnav acts 

"caught you god someone here is really impatient poor arnav" said prerna getting in khushi room

"mom that's really not fare and very wrong you were hearing my talks" said khushi 

"I was just coming to your room and its not my fault god had provided me with ears so even unwanted they do their work" said prerna sitting

"oh please I knew how and to what level you utilize your ears" said khushi 

"but really kiddo its really going to be a tough time for you to handle him as far as I can see he is to impatient and cant stay a minute without you that means once you are gone with him  we all have to wait for ages to meet and talk with you"  said prerna 

"its nothing like that mom and don't worry even if physically I am going away still I will stay with you forever and will keep on meeting you whenever you wish to see me being away and getting arnav's love really don't means that I can ever forget my family and their love I will love you all the same and you knew differences only makes bonds stronger" said khushi assuring 

Only then khushi cell again ringing 

"as if someone will even give you time to think of us forget about bonding" said prerna sarcastically smiling 

"ok I am leaving you continue chat if you get a little time for us than call me" said prerna smiling leaving the room

"arnav what is all this cant you for once concentrate on your work, its just been 10 minutes" said khushi irritated 

"violet or indigo" said arnav immediately

"what?" asked khushi in confusion

"yes tell me which color you like more violet or indigo" said arnav 

"color but for what" asked khushi in confusion 

"oh god khushi you ask so many questions just tell me violet or indigo well mom want to renovate our room before you come to our house" said arnav 

"renovate but why what is the problem with your room its perfect" said khushi in confusion

"yes It is but for me kashish mom says that it's a complete boyish room and now that you have to live in that she need to do the interiors again specially the color theme in the room, so she asked me which color you will like more violet or indigo, or if you want any other color than also you can tell me" said arnav 

"I think your room is perfect I don't need any changes in that" said khushi 

"what is this your room your room khushi I think that is our room, so just tell your choice" said arnav  

"if its our room than why are you asking just me you can also tell your choice, and you knew that whatever you will select I will like it the same way" said khushi 

"that I can say for you as well" said arnav

"ok fine you won I lost, arnav no indigo no violet if you really want my choice than can we have our room the same way as it was before in raizada house" said khushi 

"khushi I knew that our past life have given us many many unforgettable beautiful memories of us being together and like you I also want to cherish them forever, but no matter how many happy memories are connected with that past still I don't want to remember anything and anyone related to that past, cause whenever I will, I am going to only remember the betray which we got from each and every person we trusted, I don't want to repeat anything of that past I didn't want our life to be same as it was then cause that life included wanted or unwanted hatred from many and many peoples" said arnav normally 

"no arnav in that hatred we got love as well if there were peoples to hate us there were few who loves us dearly and our love, the time we had together can you forget that" said khushi

"I am not forgetting that and I can never forget that ever , the time with you have always been so precious that I cherish it in this life and I guarantee that I will never forget that no matter how many more births we are going to take" said arnav 

"really do you have that big memory to remember our each and every moment together after this life as well cause before that new life we are going to have more and so many more memories of our present life as well, which is going to be a big life together, till we get old so I don't think you can remember everything" said khushi smiling 

"well you don't worry of me I have got a great expandable memory power which will get more and more bigger with the passage of time, look in all this chats we even distracted from the main topic, color of room I think violet and while combination will be perfect" said arnav 

"arnav I already told you that your current room color is perfect I love that black and while combination, so tell kashish mom not to change it at all, I want to accept that house and everyone the way they are I don't want anything to change cause of me ever infact I want everything to remain the way it always have been and its my responsibility to adopt to that change, that's what exactly a girl role is when she get married she have to learn how to live with that changes" said khushi 

"don't try and talk that heavy words like accept the changes, responsibility etc etc, I want you in my life the way you are I don't like you changing for me or my family I just want that if the interiors decorations will be of your choice that you wont feel new to the place and it will be more easy for you to adjust" said arnav 

"new to the place, why will I feel that place new where I have you with me arnav I just need you and your support with me that's all nothing else" said khushi 

"ok khushi I am getting that I cant win in words with you" said arnav

"yes so its better you don't try and specially not like this on calls oh god that reminds me arnav you are in your office and I am sure in all the time you went there you must have not done a single work till now cause you are busy chatting with me" said khushi smiling 

"no khushi I am doing my work in the office I was and I will once ending my call with you" said arnav normally 

"oh great good you remember that you have to work ok arnav I am hanging now and no more calling you are not going to make a single call till you return back" said khushi

"and who are you to decide that , well its upto me to decide that when and how many times I have to call my wife" said arnav smiling

"I don't think there is any use to tell you anything, but as for me I am tired and cant talk on cell more than this" said khushi smiling

"ok alright you won I lost , you take rest I will come to you as fast as I can" said arnav cutting the call 

Finally everything and everyone's life getting in place 

Days passed on perfectly arnav taking complete care of khushi pampering her so much making her eat her food medicines and slowly slowly holding her hands making her walk 

Time flies off really soon and soon almost 2 weeks passed 

Khushi was perfectly fine walking on her own, still she was not permitted to exert her body much rest she was fine

"well mrs rathode you seems absolutely fine your wound have healed completely externally just you have to be little careful for the internal injuries I would suggest you can now live your normal life but no exercise for running for another one month than everything will be perfect" said the doctor

Arnav and khushi were in the hospital generally every second day khushi doctor was called at her house for checkups but today khushi was highly insisting of going to the hospital she was feeling home sick now its been so many days she didn't even put a step out of her house so she requested that she want to go out no matter if its to the hospital

Arnav didnt agreed early but with her lovely pleading he was not able to refuse so he took her out with him , and he himself driving the car carefully making sure khushi don't feel  any kind of moment while sitting in car he didn't trusted any drivers for this 

They left the hospital and arnav again started driving

"arnav I don't want to go home can we go somewhere else" said khushi 

"khushi on your insisting we came here I think this much excursion is enough for one day" said arnav normally 

"look arnav I am absolutely fine now and I don't even feel a single pinch of pain so you don't have to worry for me please arnav today after so many days we got a little time alone with each other lets go somewhere please please please arnav don't say no please" said khushi 

"ok ok alright we wont go home than where you want to go" said arnav

"anywhere I just want to spend some little time with you alone somewhere where we both can just sit together in peace and no disturbance at all" said khushi smiling 

"alright if you don't want to go home we can go to our farms just outside the city that's one place where you can have peace with rest alright" said arnav suggesting 

"yes that will be perfect I will just text nupur bhabs not to wait for us we will be late" said khushi smiling and excited 

"and you think that they all will rest in peace they all will just be pacing here and there and waiting for us till we reach back" said arnav smiling 

"so what stop making fun of my parents and brothers they just worry for me that's all" said khushi 

"will you tell me what is there to worry for when you are out with your husband or its that they all don't trust me at all that I can take care of you" said arnav

"arnav its just been few days you been my husband and they are my family and they are use to caring for me till now they are so habitual to all this and I am sure it will take them a little time to change their habits but very soon they will understand" said khushi 

"till than its tough to manage specially that glaring looks from mayank bhaiya and samrat as in they are saying you better take care of my sister or else you are gone" said arnav smiling

"Don't you dare say anything against by brothers, got that" said khushi warning

"alright I got that, do you even believe I can ever take the risk of saying anything against your family do I intend to get killed from you" said arnav 

"please arnav don't use any such word ever now even in jokes, with so many difficulty we are able to get what we have with us I don't want to lose anything out of this" said khushi getting serious

"khushi I was just kidding ok look I am sorry I will never repeat any such words ever again ok now cheer up look we have reached" said arnav stopping his car 

"what about this front and backs I means this two cars that came with us, arnav please I wanted to spend alone time with you and here you have got a bunch of this bodyguards" said khushi irritated

"they are just doing their job and don't worry they will be standing here outside" said arnav 

"whatever alright lets go" said khushi normally getting out the car and getting inside the building that is all side covered with gardens 

"I don't think I came here ever before" said khushi exploring the whole place

"no you didn't this is my personal farm, I bought this when I came to India, but since then never got time to visit this place" said arnav 

"its beautiful" said khushi roaming all over the place and getting outside of the building to the opposite side from where they came and they reached the back side which had one swimming area along with sitting lounge facing the cliff the farm was situated in such area that there is nothing after the boundary of the farms its just forest and little mountains that are visible from back 

"khushi I think you shall sit now you have already walked a lot" said arnav feeling concerned 

"come lets sit here" said khushi settling in the sitting lounge  while arnav sitting by her side and khushi holding arnav one arms and keeping her head on his shoulder silently taking a deep breath and just looking at the beautiful view of nature

"everything seems like a roller coaster ride like a life circle it came back again on the same place from where it started today we are back again on the same stage of life from where we were separated" said khushi 

"yes but now everything have changed unlike earlier there is no hatred or anyone praying for our destruction and evils plans waiting for us rather its our lovely family that is waiting for us and praying for our safety and happiness" said arnav seriously 

"and so this time our love will just bloom more and more with every passing day and I want to live happily each and every day of this new life forgetting everything and breaking all the unwanted links of that past and I need your help in that" said khushi 

"you don't need to ask for my help I am always here with you" said arnav 

"I knew that arnav still I think you will not give me what I wanted to ask you" said khushi seriously 

"why are you thinking like this khushi , there is nothing in the world that your arnav cant provide you, just tell me what you want" said arnav

"are you sure you can give this to me" said khushi sitting straight and looking at arnav face

"khushi what is wrong with you why are you asking again and again like this, just tell me what you want khushi I can give the world to my love" said arnav assuring 

"i knew that arnav but I don't need any thing I just need one permission from you, arnav I , just once I want to meet papa, I mean I want to meet shahshank gupta" said khushi feeling scared she knew arnav will surely get angry with her demand

"what , are you serious I mean what is wrong with you, and how can you still pronounce that person as papa , for god sake khushi get a life and open your eyes that person is not even worth it to be seen" said arnav getting angry not on her but surely with her demand

"I knew arnav I knew that person is not worth it I even knew that his mistakes are unforgivable and I haven't forgiven him for what he did  for once I could have forgotten what he did with me but I can never forgave him for what he did to you" said khushi assuring

"than why you want to meet him?" asked arnav in confusion

"I just want to face him once I want to ask him once why , why he did all this and what he got doing all this, I have a right to confront him once" said khushi 

"there is no need to do anything like this khushi it will not lead you anywhere and will only give you pain" said arnav 

"please arnav please for once I swear I will never ask anything else ever again, more than him I want to meet padma ma once whatever he did to me that was wrong but still padma ma she also never tried coming to me meeting me even after knowing that I knew everything why she never came arnav I want to meet her and ask her once why she never felt the need to meet me, where are they arnav no one knew where they are please arnav I knew that its only  you who know where they are , arnav please tell me" said khushi almost crying

"I don't understand why are you behaving so stubborn khushi , I already told you that the past was just past and its long gone, we will never talk and never discuss about anyone and anything related to that" said arnav rudely he was just not liking this idea at all, he never want khushi to face that painful past ever again

"I knew arnav but I am helpless I cant start again and move ahead like this until and unless I end with all the past links, i wanted to meet him the same day when I remembered my past and his acts but after that I was not in a condition and over that they all just disappear no one knew where they are except you, you know everything where they are arnav mayank bhaiya told me that your mans have taken him padma ma, and even shyam , they all are somewhere which only you know, where are they arnav please take me there I promise I will be fine" said khushi 

"get up khushi we are leaving we are going back home" said arnav 

"arnav I just want" khushi tried saying when arnav again saying 

"I think its getting late everyone must be waiting for us" said arnav making khushi stand and carefully moving back 

His chat and way of talking was clear enough for khushi that he rejected her request and khushi also understood that there is no use of pushing this matter ahead arnav will not agree for this

And she slowly walking with him back to the house, brushing off all her thoughts herself, maybe she will never be able to see them ever again so she tried forgetting the past herself and moving her thoughts out of the past

Days passing on normally and there was a tremendous improvement in khushi's health she was perfectly fine 

"well now that khushi is perfectly fine I think we shall fix one perfect day for arnav and khushi reception" suggested kashish , they all were sitting in Sharma house and having dinner 

"reception but what is the need for that mom , I knew khushi health is improving but not that much that we can have some grand party it will be really hectic for her" said arnav immediately 

"hectic what will be hectic for her , you are saying as if she have to work and make all the preparations for the party , she just have to go and sit in one place and meet the guest that's all" said kashish smiling

"yes kashish ji I think you are right moreover arnav and khushi  marriage was done in such hurry that we were not able to invite all our guest properly so in this reception we can invite each and every relatives friends, this reception is much required" said prerna agreeing 

"yes and I was thinking that we can have this reception on the same day when we will take khushi with us I want to have a grand welcome of my daughter in law and reception will be a perfect way what do you think" said kashish 

"now its your family your daughter in law so whatever you will decide will be perfect but in all this that means you have decided to take my daughter away from me very soon" said prerna thinking that now its time for khushi to leave

"well I think you are forgetting that she was our daughter now and we have permitted to keep her here and take care of her till the time she get fine , and now that she is improving its time we shall take our thing" said kashish teasing them 

"ok ladies I think this discussion that whose daughter she is and who keep her have no end so lets just keep this on hold and concentrate on our main topic the reception party, lets see one appropriate date for both khushi going to rathode house and reception" said sujal intervening 

"I want to see off my daughter the way a bride leaves her parents house completing all the customs of bidaai so I think its better I ask my priest the perfect date for this auspicious affair when its suitable for my kiddo to enter her new life" said prerna 

"I think on this I agree with you, even I want that day to be the most auspicious when my daughter will put her step inside my house so lets get the nearest date from the priest and in the same day evening we can have the reception" said kashish

Finally after deciding everything the 4th day from now was decided for khushi leaving Sharma house, and the same date was fixed for reception party 

Again everyone got busy with the preparations the Sharma wanted to give a perfect farewell to their kiddo the countdown have already started 

khushi was having a complete mix feeling one side she was entering her new life with arnav and on the other side everyone else was going to be left behind

"kiddo stop getting emotional and making us cry as well and what are you crying for right now I think you are forgetting that if everything would have been perfect than you would have left us long ago than this, you were here with us only till the time you get cured" said samrat seeing khushi crying 

It was just siblings time together they all four were sitting in terrace and as usual khushi was getting emotional thinking that she have to go and maybe they will never get a chance to have this time again

"samrat is so right kiddo and why are you thinking that this time can never come back look whenever you want to meet us you can be here or we will come to meet you and then we can be with each other and as for that arnav well we can surely kick him out of us like we did now" said adhiraj 

"adi bhai I don't want to be rude or biased but still the way you actually made arnav leave was surely a little rude I meant you literally thrown him out of the house" said khushi 

"oh hello we didn't throw him away we just very politely said him tomorrow is your last day with us so let us have some time alone and we very decently dropped him at rathode house  and don't forget its just the next house from here, we just asked him to give us some little time alone, now I think nothing is wrong in that from day after tomorrow you also have to go to that house" said mayank clearing 

"and by the way kiddo here we just asked one day away from you and that is hurting you so much he is taking you away from us all forever that is nothing for you" said samrat 

"are you guys jealous of him I thought you like him" said khushi 

"offcourse we all like him infact we all love him he is more than a brother to us three, but still we are not able to accept that till now we three were the one who have been close to you more than anyone and now suddenly he have taken our place in your life maybe that's why we are kind of little jealous with him" said adhiraj 

"he is not taking your place bhai, he can never take your place in my life no one can , with the time everyone life changes and new members relations are added that really don't mean that they take the place of the old relations , I think mayank bhaiya and samrat bhai can understand that well today they have nupur bhabs and gunjan that really didn't meant that they have taken my place in their life , no they can never each and every person have his own place and so is mine when I am with you I am just your sister and I will be your kiddo forever, so there is no chance for getting jealous of arnav , cause I knew he understand our relation more and he will never stop me from being with you whenever I will miss you and want to meet you" said khushi 

"yes that we will see" said adhiraj smiling

"ok now can we forget talking of him atleast for today, its our siblings night so lets just talk about each other and no one else"  said khushi 

"forget talking of him and being with us ya right that's why sitting here with us still your eyes are right there in the front,  its his bedroom there right oh sorry correction your new room" said mayank as they were on terrace and from there rathode house can se seen clearly arnav bedroom was right in front of khushi's and so from this terrace

"no I was not searching anything its just that lights were still on so" khushi looking away being caught

"oh god kiddo I think we shall call him here only cause being with us you are still concerned for him , why is he not sleeping would he need anything" said samrat irritated

"there is no need for that, look now I am sitting on opposite side and I wont look back again promise, ok now tell me what were you saying" said khushi getting up and changing her sitting place

"kiddo cant we change this custom cant it be that we make arnav stay with us forever" said adhiraj

"in that case mayank bhaiya and samrat will also have to go to nupur bhabs and gunjan house, than also we will be separated, if custom will change it will have to change for all" said khushi smiling

"kiddo why you have to grow up so early we wish we could have had many many more than this years with you" said mayank pouring 

"look earlier you all were stopping me from crying and now here you are yourself crying" said khushi 

"I am not, I don't cry" said mayank

"that I will see the time when I will be leaving it will be you who will be crying the most" said khushi challenging side hugging mayank and keeping her head on his shoulder resting 

"arnav why is he standing outside" said adhiraj

And khushi immediately turning 

"I hope he is fine, where is he" khushi said immediately 

And hearing adhiraj laughing hard she knew it was just a joke

"will you stop irritating me" said khushi glaring him 

"you yourself promise not to look in that direction" said samrat laughing 

"that was really cheap" said khushi irritated

"oye look kiddo arnav is actually out now" said samrat

"oh please this time I am not going to fall in your pranks" said khushi 

"no listen I am serious this time" said samrat

"whatever I don't care" said khushi

"ok poor you arnav" said samrat laughing 

The night went on the four talked about their past life and future plans that they will often have this only siblings meeting after every few days, and so on

Next day again the full day was just spend with khushi and her family first they all gifted her everything she liked of her choice all of them cooked her favorite food and full day no one left her for a single second and as said arnav was absolutely excluded ,even khushi cell was taken away for one day not even calling arnav, finally the day got over and here comes the day 

Full Sharma house and rathode house were decorated beautifully all the guest were invited it was time for khushi bidaai all the rituals of wedding were already completed so only a small prayer ceremony was organized arnav and khushi were supposed to do the pooja together in Sharma house to take god blessing for their new life

Khushi was again dressed today like a new bride wearing a beautiful designer lehanga dress with all kind of jewelry nice and decent makeup she was looking breathtaking 

Everyone was here finally arnav came with his family 

"mayank bhaiya do I have the permission to get inside the house now" said arnav smiling standing on the door

"as if now we have a choice get in arnav" said mayank 

"oh finally" said arnav taking a deep breath

"this you boys did really a torture on arnav full one and half day you didn't let him meet nor even talk with kiddo" said karan smiling

"torture on arnav I think that was a bigger torture on us me sujal uncle and kashish bua, god arnav was like getting restless and mad" said angad while getting quite seeing arnav glaring him

"what why are you glaring him now as if he said something wrong" said kashish 

"mom now will you stop" said arnav irritated

"yes now you even getting irritated with me no problem I don't care now I am going to get my daughter and she will always be my support , prerna ji where is my daughter" said kashish 

"she is over there at the worship area with the priest she wanted to complete all the rituals herself so she is worshiping there arnav you also come its time we shall complete the pooja on time" said prerna 

While here khushi was already sitting in the worship area in front of the god's ideal offering her prayers to the god her eyes closed and she was engrossed in so deep prayers she didn't even opened her eyes when she sensed everyone around while here arnav came with other boys together 

"what is so special she is asking god she is so busy" arnav commented  smiling with adhiraj and samrat they all were standing together 

"kiddo how much are you going to irritate god you have eaten everyone head in the house now atleast spare the god while you are leaving so that god can also rest in peace" commented samrat smiling coming ahead 

While here khushi hearing his comment over leaving started crying with little hiccups here she with closed eyes asking power from the god to get so strong that she can step out of this house that was getting more and more tough at this moment, her heart was in a complete mix feeling one side happiness of entering her new life with her love her arnav and on the other side the pain of getting away from her family her brothers finally it was the time and she have to leave this is a fact that each and every girl in this world have to go through this time once in her life , and no matter how much you try and pretend to be strong no girl can stop herself from breaking at this moment Ok back again to story

Her hiccups can be heard by all , 

"kiddo you are actually crying baby I just wanted to say that look now you got arnav so to eat his brain leaving other hey kiddo don't cry" said samrat getting serious hugging khushi tightly 

"kiddo that's it calm down ok come do the pooja with arnav" nandini coming ahead caressing khushi calming her down 

While full Sharma family and rathode family gathered and praying together and then completing other rituals khushi was silently weeping constantly but she was again and again getting her support from arnav he kept on silently holding her hand and calming her, he understand her situation and its nothing he can do other than supporting her and comforting her   

Then came the toughest part for the family nupur came ahead with plate decorated with rice in front of khushi and she carefully picking them up throwing them back over her head while the gents collecting them after repeating the ritual khushi one last time hugging each and every member crying meeting them all she stepped her foot out of the house her house to start her new life in her new house with new relations her new parents, and her love

With a heavy heart Sharma also let their angel go , the happiness the smile the light of their house left her place leaving her vermeil filled hands prints on the door side and she left out each and every person was crying this was the toughest time for the family as well, here khushi sitting in car with arnav left looking back one last time seeing each and every person left behind and she moved out of the place.

Arnav immediately side hugging khushi making her calm and quite till they reached rathode house

Where  everyone was waiting to give a nice welcome to her, as the car stopped in front of the gate and she stepped a foot out they were first welcomed with sprinkling of lots and lots of flowers a full walking passage of flower was made for them to walk together on that soft petals towards their new life whose journey was going to be same way soft like this walk

Khushi was by now calmed and happily walking on her new life path with arnav holding his hand looking at him 

As they reached the door kashish standing there holding a decorated sacred plate used for worship and circling it around them two taking all the evil eyes away from them and then keeping a bowl filled of rice in front of khushi's foot so that she can through them inside the house and then enter her new house putting her feets inside vermilion mixed water imprinting her foot prints her steps inside her new house 

Many family friends and guests were already waiting inside rathode house for seeing the face of the new bride kashish made khushi sit in the main hall and they all giving their blessings to khushi and then started the games the main interesting game of finding the ring inside a bowl filled of milk and water 

So kashish kept a huge bowl in between arnav and khushi and made them sit in front of each other lots of hooding were going around angad and kripa were the only people present with them so as assumed angad supported khushi and kripa was supporting arnav 

While arnav and khushi were supposed to search for ring in the bowl instead they were just not leaving this chance to hold each other hand  and as for the game well they were just not interested in playing part rather they were busy in their own world facing each other looking at each other and just lost in their own romance world 

"guys you have a whole life together from now onwards you can stare at each other anytime right now find the ring" said angad 

"we knew angad and don't worry we are searching for it" said arnav irritated he was loving this staring act and angad disturbed his concentration 

"come on khushi bhabhi keep searching you have to find the ring before arnav , its said that whoever finds the ring among the couple is more dominating over the other and I knew It will be you its been high time arnav have dominated over us all now we have our hopes in you go ahead khushi bhabhi" said angad cheering khushi 

"no ways angad , arnav jiju have always been the boss and so he can also have control over khushi so arnav jiju don't worry I am with you and I am sure you will find the ring first" said kripa supporting arnav 

"forget it angad kripa , kids this is  not a game of dominating or having control its just a fun game and no matter whoever wins husband and wife have equal control on each other, so don't make a game a competition, and arnav khushi I don't think that searching for one ring in that little bowl is that tough that you are taking so long" said kashish smiling 

While here arnav and khushi still looking at each other while holding each other hand and as for the ring they both knew that the ring was kept just below their joint hands but still they were not getting it out just don't want to leave each other 

"guys I am talking to you seriously didn't you both got the ring" said kashish smiling coming ahead while hearing her they both brought their hands out together holding the ring together

"now what is this you got the ring together no one of you won" said kripa in disappointment 

"no kripa correction here they both won, I am proud of you kids, just like this won together in each and every stage of your life" said kashish blessing them both

"kashish is there any hope that we can give a break to your endless rituals I meant look already you took lots of time and khushi also need little rest before she get ready for the evening function" asked sujal 

"I knew that better than you sujal no need to tell me and as for the rituals this was the last and its over I was myself going to send her in the room to rest" said kashish smiling 

"no mom I am fine I don't need to rest" said khushi normally 

"I knew you are a super women but still we feel that you shall rest for sometime its going to a very late function tonight and you can feel pain if you will keep sitting or standing for that long" said arnav 

"arnav is absolutely right moreover all the guest are also leaving , arnav take her up in your room till we see off all the guest" said kashish normally as sujal and kashish left from there towards the area where still few guest were present

"ok lets go" said arnav getting up holding khushi hand and making her stand comfortably

"just like that, arnav I think you are forgetting the most important ritual of your family , alright I knew we are late for this but a husband carry his bride in his arms , we missed this all thanks to that irritating mocking guest out there, but we can atleast follow this custom from here" said angad 

"not a bad idea" said arnav smiling ready to pick her up

"what no arnav look there are so many guest out here and it looks so embarrassing I will go on my own" said khushi getting away 

"what is new or embarrassing in this remember we entered Sharma house as well like this" said arnav

"that was different arnav I was not in a condition to walk , but now I am alright and I can go on my own" said khushi normally 

"come on khushi bhabhi its just a ritual and you have to follow this, and arnav what are you waiting for get her" said angad smiling 

"trust me khushi I wont drop you down so don't be scared" said arnav smiling and picking her up carefully "what are you both also planning to come with us, so drop the plan and leave" said arnav looking at angad and kripa

"how rude is that, alright moreover we both are not at all interested in disturbing you two" said angad smiling as they left

"arnav I am still telling you please put me down I am alright I can walk" said khushi 

"shhh you talk so much cant you stay quiet for a while" said arnav

"alright hey but where are you going wasn't your I mean our room on the right side from here" said khushi 

"nope our new room isn't here anymore" said arnav climbing up more stairs 

"new room? Arnav I think its terrace above this why are we going more up" said khushi confused

"patience baby you think and talk so much" said arnav

"that's because you never reply me ever" said khushi irritated

"alright we changed our room this was mom's decision as she knew you love terrace garden and little more of view of nature so a special single separate room is decorated for us with a huge adjoining terrace garden" said arnav getting up and they both passing a big passage reached a hall and sitting area adjoining two or three rooms while arnav opened one door towards their room full room was also decorated like a new bride right now with flowers candles 

And he made khushi stand inside the room while she exploring the whole room

"arnav this room its beautiful but this is so similar I meant" khushi tired saying

"to our old room in raizada house" arnav himself completed her feelings

"yes I mean you were against making anything similar you didn't wanted to repeat that past" khushi asked in confusion

"yes I said that I don't want anything the same as the past but I knew my jaan needed that and how can I refuse my jaan wish I always said your wish are my command" said arnav making khushi sit comfortably on the bed and kneeling down in front of her

"but arnav what about your wish" she asked politely

"you knew later I thought a lot about what you said if we have bad memories of the past in the same we have some beautiful unforgettable memories of that past of us together alone which are the source which are actually the main reason that we are here again together and today that we got this life its just cause of our love and life we had earlier so we shall respect that time of togetherness you are right because of some bad time we cant forget the good memories and so we are here again to start a new life a fresh start exactly from where we left" said arnav

"I love you so much I don't knew what good have I done ever that I got you I don't knew if I even deserve to have a person like you loving me to this extend" said khushi cupping arnav face almost in tears of happiness 

"that is something exactly what I wanted to tell you but I think we can surely discuss that sometime later that who deserve to have what , but right now I really don't feel to deserve this kind of a torture" said arnav

"what torture?" asked khushi in confusion

"really are you so dump or are you just pretending, finally we are here together and you sitting here in front of me like this I mean did I told you that how beautiful you are looking right now" said arnav

"no you didn't, but arnav is this a torture for you that I am looking beautiful" asked khushi in confusion

"you are looking so beautiful that its getting tough for me to control my desire for you and the torture is knowing the fact that I cant fulfill any of my intentions right now" said arnav with a wink while khushi looking away she cant handle the intensity with which arnav was looking at her , she also knew what he meant and that now when they are here finally they have to start their new life together taking steps ahead in this relation but arnav also knew that right now they cant rather she cant cause she was still weak and in this condition she need to be perfectly fine first 

"arnav I am fine, I mean look I am alright you don't need to restrain yourself I can handle myself" khushi saying hesitantly 

"I knew you are a super women and you can handle everything but don't even try and handle me like this, you don't have to do anything so special for me and as for anything else so it all can be kept on hold and moreover its just a matter of few days and I can have that super control on myself" said arnav smiling 

"no I am serious arnav whats the need of waiting for few more days when I am ready I don't even have to think even once over this I want to be with you I want you arnav" said khushi boldly

"khushi since when have you gone so confident and bold I mean where is my khushi my shying and blushing all the time jaan" said arnav 

"cause I don't want to stay away from you anymore arnav we have already waited for long, for so many years and after passing so many tests to get on the same place from where we have been separated I just want to have everything perfectly the way it had been, I just want you completely so much that this time nothing can separate us I want to be yours completely so that I can vanish all the fears of getting away from you" khushi speaking out all her fears

"khushi why are you still scared nothing is going to separate us this time, I promise this time I wont let anything or anyone come in our way you have already faced so much being alone and I feel so helpless that I was not able to do anything for you, I was never able to save you I left you alone breaking all my promises, but this none of the past can repeat itself, I knew I was unable to do anything in the past but from now I wont let anyone or anything hurt my jaan its said that we learn from our past mistakes and so will I and as for being away than this time I wont let even god separate us" said arnav assuring khushi vanishing all her fears away

While khushi hugging him tightly and arnav sitting by her side 

"promise this that this is not some kind of a dream and if it is than this dream will never break" said khushi still hugging arnav 

"this is no dream jaan its our reality our truth, alright now can we stop talking of the past look today its our new start and from here onwards no more living in past its our present that we have to live together and make a wonderful future, in which the latest is getting ready for the party, look its almost evening the party will start in few hours" said arnav normally 

"is that your perfect future plan" said khushi 

"well my nearest future plan atleast, alright I think you shall get some little sleep before that" said arnav getting up

"where are you going leaving me alone here" said khushi 

"I have some little work you rest I will be back soon" said arnav leaving khushi 

While here khushi normally walking all the place exploring the whole room which ahead adjoined a huge  beautiful terrace garden the view ahead was breathtaking it was complete opposite side of this mansion the backside was visible from here and there was nothing behind that area other than a little forested area it gave a complete new and a peaceful look to the place, arnav has intentionally and intelligently chosen their room here so that still being with everyone they can have some peaceful alone time here where no one can disturb them everything here was so perfect and completely of her choice 

She sometime wonder that how arnav can remember each and every detail of what she will like and what she wants, she was busy exploring her new life when eventually kashish and kripa came for her help to get her ready for the party

Dressed elegantly in a perfect heavy bridal attire specially designed for her with her hairs tied stylish way in an elegant bun with lots of diamond jewellery which kashish specially bought for khushi for this occasion

the party started and many guest started coming full rathode house was filled with guest arnav and khushi walked down together holding each other in the hall they looked so perfect , meeting all the guest as they all congratulating them khushi family also arrived soon everyone was happy and enjoying the party 

while here khushi meeting all the guest when she saw one familiar face in the corner that was no one other than anjal, anjali didn't wanted to come to the party but on gunjan and samrat many insisting she was here moreover khushi was her son in law's sister even if she avoid her old relations still she cant deny from this relation but now she don't have strength to face khushi, specially after knowing what her father and husband did with khushi , but here khushi wanted to meet anjali she wanted to meet her sister from so long time she was waiting for anjali to come and meet her but she never came

"wont you give me your wishes" asked khushi getting near anjali

"how can I and what shall I wish you for this new life but you would have not required to start again only if my husband never executed his evil plans on you and then maybe you and arnav would have lived your old happy life together" said anjali in guilt the guilt she was herself facing

"anjali di I am sorry I am really very sorry, its my fault its all my fault that today you are facing this day I shall have never been back look what I did coming back I destroyed your complete life" said khushi in guilt herself she felt herself responsible for anjali abandoned state, anjali had a happy life in her family even after khushi not being with them but then she came back and with her came the truth the secrets the hidden secrets of the past only if she would have never came to their lifes maybe anjali and her family would have been same happy and together

"which life khushi don't blame yourself you didn't destroyed it rather you saved this life you saved me from living a false life , a life of lies, each and everything that I considered my life were a lie just a lie a betray in which I was living, thanks for coming back and making me see the real face of all the people I considered my life my family my everything" said anjali crying 

"oh di I am so sorry I am so helpless I cant do anything for I wish we could have the power to change the past but I don't think I can do anything for you I wish I would get a chance to meet that person once again and ask them both , both the man's whom we actually considered as our family what they got destroying their own family but here as well I am so helpless as no one knew where they both are even atul is missing till now" said khushi crying 

"missing who is missing you don't knew that man is already been arrested" said anjali in confusion 

"arrested, really when I supposed he successfully escaped that day from the hospital and is still missing" said khushi in confusion

"yes he did but he got arrested just the next day when he was trying to escape out of this city, arnav didn't told you, maybe he didn't wanted to disturb you, khushi today is such an important day of your life and there is no use in looking back or remembering that past which is no more or less important for you, you shall just think and life in your present life and a future ahead with your own family and your love your arnav" said anjali 

"I knew even I want to do that but what can I do anjali di I am so helpless that whenever I try to move ahead something stop me something make me look back maybe the fact that I still want my answer from that two person who were my family the two persons whom I trusted the most and they both betrayed me like this, I wanted to ask that person once that today what he got in all this what he actually got I want to see the life they are living the life which they themselves have chosen for them specially shahshank gupta he destroyed everything just to satisfy his male ego, just once I wish to ask him that where is his that peaceful life for which he actually destroyed my life" said khushi in tears

"khushi why are you still thinking about them and what is the use of all this and you wont get anything other than a little more pain, I knew what you meant I can understand your feelings maybe cause I am having the same even I wished to ask them both the same question but than I thought that their more better punishment is that we shall abandon them as if they don't exist but I still feel that padma mom is not responsible for all this she don't deserve to be punished with them" said anjali 

"padma ma where is she and what punishment" asked khushi in confusion

"I don't knew where she is, no one knew she was with dad I mean shahshank gupta the day arnav met him and since that day no one have any idea where they are even atul got arrested and is kept with arnav somewhere, no one knew where they all are other than arnav and he wont release any of them not even padma ma" said anjali 

"but why her she have don't nothing she is no criminal or have any mistake in this crime didn't you talked with him and tried to make him understand that he shall atleast let her go" said khushi in confusion

"I didn't I cant face him I don't knew why I was never able to gather the power to come in front of him and ask about any of that person, as if I cared for them I never wanted to meet or see faces of them both so I didn't even asked for mom" said anjali 

"I wish I could do anything for you but I don't think I can, i cant hurt him anymore asking again and again about the people from whom he always wished to keep me away" said khushi remembering the way arnav got angry when she asked permission to meet shahshank gupta , she still wanted to meet them once but seeing arnav reaction she have convinced herself that she wont get that ever 

"I knew khushi and I completely agree with arnav there is no use of digging that past that have no existence, you shall just forget it all and move ahead, that past will always provide with with pain and get you away from all your happiness look today also on such a special day of your life remembering of that past have given you just pain and tears, look there khushi that your life your family each and every person that loves you dearly and can do anything to get a single smile on your face you shall look ahead in your life khushi don't look back don't ever look back and remember things that give you tears and only pain wash off each and every memory of that past" said anjali pointing towards khushi new families each and every person connected to her life her this life 

"I think you are right anjali di, and I will now do the same if today is the day to start a new life I will promise myself to never ever look back" said khushi still looking towards her life , her that life that was waiting for her its upto her that now she have to take steps ahead towards them leaving the past and to never turn back and she moved ahead, moved ahead towards her real life her real family promising herself to never look back

Later khushi got busy with her family friends all the guest that wished her good luck and happiness for her new life she was standing with her best friends and nupur when arnav came ahead 

"what going on girls" said arnav coming in

"I don't think that relates to you much arnav jiju it's called girls talk and I am sure you don't want to listen them really" said kripa smiling

"no thanks really I am not at all interested in your secret chat" said arnav smiling 

"then why are you here, you cant even stay away from kiddo for few minutes now" said nupur teasing him  

"its not like that I just came to say that its been really a long time that she is standing and moving all the places around so it will be better if you sit down and rest for sometime now" said arnav making khushi sit on a chair nearby 

"but I don't need to sit I feel much better" said khushi 

"I knew you are a super women but there is no need to show it here so its better sitting" said arnav normally 

"don't argue khushi seriously you are so lucky that arnav is so caring for you not much girls get this opportunity" said kripa with a wink 

"kripa was it a compliment for me or a comment for my brother" said arnav 

"well I think it's a matter of thinking you can take it the either way" said kripa smiling 

"poor angad , one thing we boys are sure no matter whatever and how much we do for our lady still she can never be satisfied" commented arnav

"and I think all the girls include khushi as well arnav jiju so that means you also feel that khushi is never happy with whatever you do" said gunjan 

"what arnav are you serious how could you say something like this for me" said khushi pouring in little anger

"oh hello I didn't said anything for you baby, and girls who ever said that a group of ladies is no where less than a lighter have said it so correct, you got a chance and you have started doing your work, lightning fire between me and my wife" said arnav sarcastically 

"then who said you to come here , look we ladies were so happy and enjoying our time its you who intervened in the middle so better be prepared for the consequences as well" said nupur teasing arnav 

"alright it seems like I shall leave from here a man cant win over a single women and here I am facing four so its surely impossible for me to win so better not even try" exclaimed arnav and smiling left from there leaving all four girls laughing at his state

The party went on ahead happily with little more fun happiness and dance 

Even arnav and khushi were asked to come on stage and dance a little, while they got on there and had a slow moving dance and that to just for few minutes in that also arnav holding her properly and so protectively that she don't get hurt at all and just after a little formality dance he immediately moved back taking khushi with him

Well that's all here ends the party as well, all the guest started leaving rahode mansion, soon all Sharma family also left meeting khushi and arnav one last time before leaving 

That's all for the party and the day 

Next part will be again arhi lots of time together and much delayed confrontation between khushi and shahshank gupta and another little truth revelation that can change arhi life ahead 

Many of my readers messaged me requesting not to end this ff now, as they want to read more of this, so I think I can write few more parts in this ff but I will try not to stretch them much I feel I am a little detailed writer and sometime I write so much in detail over one scene that I turn it boring for my readers , so I will try giving long along with fruitful parts not just aimlessly stretching them 

Still waiting for my readers reply what and how they want to read ahead in this story please do reply.
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice update 😊Tfs😊
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread
Awesome update
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail