Who should reunite? FaHa or RaHa

Poll

who?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think haya has developed feelings for faiz...
Faiz should repent alot and then both will unite
i think rahat has come to unite faya,

So i vote for faha or faya reunion after realising their love amd give chance to their marriage
๐Ÿ˜ณ

According to the story ...i think rahat will die...after halala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I have not voted any of them cuz I don't want Najma's daughter to be wid d either of d losers. Rahat traded Haya n Haya sud not forgive him like Zoya forgave Asad. Also, Haya sud not forgive Faiz for hurting her self-respect n never trusting her. Faiz did not wait to divorce her. Can't he wait for his n her families to gather? He divorced her while she was alone 4m her family. Haya deserves better than both of these idiots๐Ÿ˜ก. Why Haya sud be involved only in love stories? She sud support her sisters Sanam n Seher in their problems. U sud have put d options None also๐Ÿ˜›.

TM: I seem to see u 4m a long time. Wats ur name?๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NONE ๐Ÿ˜† 
Haya shoyld go to SM n forget both of them ๐Ÿ˜›
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually faiz was growing in me. His bursting out with frustration too is acceptable as he was kept in dark. But divorce? That didn't go well with me. He didn't give haya a chance to explain, he didn't ask haya's opinion if you don't like me & if you are not happy with me then we can get seprated. Women is not a toy. To just use & throw. Her opinion matters. Her wish to continue in nikkah too matters. I am not completely supporting haya too. She too was at fault. Inspite of faiz asking thousand times is there any problem she kept quiet. She could have revealed truth. Even though faiz will get angry & hurt he would have found a solution. Haya didn't put any effort to work on her nikkah. But still divorce is not a joke. Just like that he shouldn't have put it to end without knowing haya's side. Rahat he never tried to find out did haya really loved him or not even after knowing her special soft corner. Even after haya clearing her MU after the nikkah he just said you are now married, just love faiz because he loves you a lot. Even after her pleading he left her putting her in misery & faiz in dark. IMO all the three are not completely correct not completely wrong too. IMO haya should leave both the brothers go back to her sister, get her treatment done & do some job on her own. 
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rahat and haya should get together
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually both Rahat and Faiz are to be blamed for this marriage..
Faiz for lack of trust and impatience and Rahat for acting w/o thinking..he should have analysed whether faiz is correct for haya..because i still find him immature..because of their ignorances the victim is haya..
but still she is recovering from it and trying to accept what life has given her..that's something to be appreciated..

I really want her to lead a single life w/o anyone, by standing on her own leg...
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

<font size="2">I have not voted any of them cuz I don't want Najma's daughter to be wid d either of d losers. Rahat traded Haya n Haya sud not forgive him like Zoya forgave Asad. Also, Haya sud not forgive Faiz for hurting her self-respect n never trusting her. Faiz did not wait to divorce her. Can't he wait for his n her families to gather? He divorced her while she was alone 4m her family. Haya deserves better than both of these idiots๐Ÿ˜ก. Why Haya sud be involved only in love stories? She sud support her sisters Sanam n Seher in their problems. U sud have put d options None also๐Ÿ˜›.</font>

<font size="2">TM: I seem to see u 4m a long time. Wats ur name?๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

Rahat did not trade Haya the way Asad traded Zoya. It was a misunderstanding. And we all know how it happened. The question of Haya not forgiving Rahat doesn't arise coz Rahat is not really at fault. He didn't know Haya loved him. And Haya didn't lip read Faiz's name when Rahat came to ask her if she was ready to get married to Faiz. So it's nobody's fault really but a twist of fate very different from Zoyaan.

Asad traded Zoya knowing fully well the nikaah was accidental. He knew Zoya loved him. Instead of refusing to send Zoya he meekly gave in to his siblings demands.
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rahat and Haya!
Faiz was never in the story!

It was always RaHa!

Atleast to me!
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

definitely haya doesnt have any feelings for faiz...

and definitely me and my friends go for rahat-haya pairing...
aggarwalrachna thumbnail
i  think faiz has sacrifised his love for haya happiness to set him free ...but maybe destiny have some other plans for them ...and rahat will unite faya๐Ÿ˜ณ...
as faya nikaah was not done in proper way ...as haya has misunderstood ...dulha ...so maybe rahat has decided to unite them by telling them to say qubool hai to each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and then be happy ...

as marriage was not done in proper way ...so i think she should say qubool hai 3 times again and accept each other ...

aur ek aur nayi kahani hai ki talaak ka koi matlab hi nahin uthta agar nikaah hi nahin hua tha to...๐Ÿ˜†