Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

It's like are literally forcing misunderstandings between swaron _/\_ Can we plz have exclusive scenes for swaron ,let swaron fans leave in peace for last few months of the show ,at least.

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cvs & chnl cnt see swaron fans happy. ðŸ˜ƒ 

bt now i m not in a mood to tolerate shits... 😃
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now onwards I will say no. As pehle they used to be worried about trps so sometimes they use to listen to swaron fans but now as show is ending they will not be worried about trps so they will not care about swaron. So don't have any hopes now.
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just want happy ending with swaron and get done vth this show..cant take the torture for long
--Anaya-- thumbnail
wats the point of showing all this nonsense now?? Gvng a headache to watch all ths shit
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Was that swayam??? 😕
did he hit his head somewhere? all of a sudden he is behaving like totally someone new 😳

Seriously whyyy??? why is it always Swayam who is targeted? cant they let him be in his character?

swayam has hit his head eight months ago and he is still suffering from short term memory loss 
cool.surabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am still not getting Why is Swayam angry on Sharon... Doesn't he trust her?? That Huma chick is telling Swayam that may be Sharon din knew about Karma... I mean Seriously???  
Ab kya Huma Sharon ko Swayam se better janti hai??? The last few days of show are remaining and what we are still getting just MU's and fight... Plz can't we just enjoy the show in peace CV's???? Plz... Its a request...
.DiSha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have no hops on these cvs _/\_
--Anaya-- thumbnail
at each and every point why only SwaRon story is mistreated?? there is a limit man