Sahil os : Naina Ashq Na Hon... :)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Dearies !!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤—
Well i don't know where to start i mean I've been really on an hibernation haven't I ? Well i cannot help it my exams ARE going on . Yes you heard this right my exams are still on i have given just two of them and next i m having English the easiest one so as i had some time i thought to write down this sahil story that is on my nerves since i started loving Sahil . So here it goes the story is of our beloved sahil after the three months period of the nikaah . Sanam is leaving for punjab as she is having an offer from a big hotel and since she is getting what she needed the most still she's in a turmoil of weather to go or not. And before you all ask she loves aahil now and isn't able to express herself as she thinks she's not worth him !!!...

So here it goes ...

Enjoy people and comment please as i am giving this in the middle of my exams...😆

The morning rays hit on Sanam's eyes reveiling a new dawn of her life she looked at her watch and turned on the opposite side of the bed to witness the most calm and rejuvinating scene in her life . Aahil raza ibrahim her husband slept there peacefully with a frown ceased on his brow . She smiled looking at him and caressed his cheeks . His brows settled and now he had a grin on his face ...

Suddenly sanam got up and rushed to the washroom looking in the mirror she cried . Yes she never wanted to leave him  yes she never wanted to leave her love Aahil . It was her last day in this house the three month nikaah was ending today and after signing the papers she would just leave . Leave for punjab the state where she grew , the place where her badi ammi and haya lived she's gotten an appointment with the head chef of the hotel where she'll work from now on and it was all because of aahil . How much he did for her ...

She still remembers the day when he got her the news of being called the the head chef on the best hotel in punjab she was more than glad to accept the proposal and thanked aahil for what he did for her but before she could say anything further he just hummed and left for his hangout with his friends ...

"I love you Aahil i love you ! " Sanam whispered to herself when she was in the shower . Her body and clothes getting soaked . She was going to leave HER house today and no one would be there to stop her ...

When she returned she found the room empty she felt a pang of clutch in her heart and tears made their way in her eyes almost instantly but she regained her consciousness and went down to prepare breakfast where lateef would be waiting for her to give her a lecture again for not leaving Aahil ...

Sanam reached down and moved to the kitchen and started cooking when she found the coast was clear . After about half an hour lateef appeared in the kitchen smiling at sanam she smiled back at him and continued with the sevaiyaan that she was prepairing for everyone and the special Sheer Khorma for aahil ...

"Do you really want to go Sanam ?.." Asked lateef in a soft voice..

"It doesn't matter what i want lateef ...I'll have to go and that's final ..."

" But sanam ..."

"Please lateef my head is aching and i am in no mood for another lecture please . Just go and place all the dishes on the dining table !..."

Lateef went out and sanam's eyes easily welled up . Wipping her tears she descended down with a facade of a smile that she placed on her face everyday...

The Breakfast went well and no one had said any good byes to her accept Begum Sahiba who reminded her to leave today as soon as she signs the divorce papers . She reluctantly said yes and went to pack her stuff ...

It was almost night now and Aahil was nowhere to be seen . Sanam was in the room packing her stuff and crying all along she would miss him surely she would after all she'll have only badi ammi with her because Haya's marraige was fixed in bhopal with Rahat an army officer and they loved each other since collage but he came to bhopal for studies and haya was given the proposal now ...

She was almost done packing when she heard the door creak open and when her eyes met with his blood shot ones she gasped in horor as she she could easily see his pain and hurt reflecting in his eyes that were the soul of his body ...

He came close to her and started shaking her violently making her shudder by his sudden angriness and aggressiveness . She winced at his touch but controlled it when he burned her through his angry gaze ...

"Why are you doing this to me Dammit !? ...Why?" Spoke aahil..

"Aa...aaa...aahil ...thi...Please leave me !...You're hurting me !..." 

"And YOU are hurting ME sanam !...what about that haan ?..."

"What are you saying ?...I have to go !" she spoke while turning around to her bag and started folding her clothes in order to avoid his sinfully hurt reflecting and glistening orbs...

"Look at me Sanam ...Dammit look at me !!!" he screamed taking her and pinning her to the wall her hands held up by him and she was trapped in a prison...

Their forheads mearged beaths mixing lips just inches apart from eachother .

"Sanam do you...really ...want to go ?" 

"I have to go aahil ...I have.."

"Have to and don't want to have a difference sanam ...Answer me ! "

"A..Aahil ..."

"Now !!! "

"No i don't want to !..."

And with that he sealed his lips with hers merging all his insecurities and love in that one kiss . Sanam was melting at his touch and she kept shuddering at his lips though she was to shy to respond to the kiss it seemed she didn't had to or rather aahil wouldn't let her go . After what seemed like ages they broke apart for the breath...

"Don't go then !..."

And with that one sentence she knew that now this was what she needed . Aahil's eyes and actions spoke much than him and now she knew that if she loved him the feelings were totally mutual from his side . Now she had no other complaints no other things to cry for she was in love and her love reciprocated her feelings . Screw the job who needed it now ?... 

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it please tell me how it was !! 
do comment and thease people !

maha di
ankita di
linsie di
shreya di 
sunny bhaiyaa

if anyone of you could send pms i would be very greatfull...

please ignore my spellings n typos ! 😊     
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Finished :)Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 9 years ago
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is awesome!!
You should write more stories on SaHil... I'd read them for sure!
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very cute. And goodluck for your exams 
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Only five comments ?   ðŸ˜­
In two days was it THAT horrible ?
'ot may . f '...
Please guys comment
I wrote this in my exams ..