Jodha Akbar

Birbal makes entry.....Good episode...

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am glad that Jaweda is pregnant...She deserved this happiness...

I am surprised that Jallu allowed Jo to go without him especially when he is showed worried abt bad dua...😲

Loved Jalal's scene with Surjit Singh...and also with TM...It was refreshing to watch Jallu fight and discuss economy with Jallu...

Liked Jallu in market and him getting to know about AK's kartoot...

And EK can not stop herself from promoting superstition...Still I get to see Shaguni bai...I missed Kali Mata's temple and sexy Shaguni...

Hassan and Hussain will make and entry tomorrow...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ela
Aaj yaad aaya...Jallu Shahenshah hai. Aaiii.πŸ‘
Lad raha hai...that too seriously. Not out of anger. And gauging people well.
Discussing economy with TM. Going in disguise without the prodding or inspiration of his chahithi begum.
Isn't this what we have long wanted to see.πŸ˜ƒ

This Jodha delivery reminds me of 'Gone with the Wind', where Scarlett delivers Melanie's child in the rain. The context too is somewhat alike...While Melanie trusts Scarlett completely, Scarlett has her own motives as she has a crush on Melanie's husband, but helps her friend sincerely...Here Ruqaiyya's husband is also the same but the contest is the MUZ audha.πŸ˜”

By the way, why is so much importance given to Maham Anga's curse? Is she some tapasvini like Gandhaari or a Rishi like Durvasa? 😑She is a ruthlessly evil serial killer who was the reason of miscarriages of so many Jalal's children. I really wish that MA's role in the miscarriages come to light via Resham. Jalal HAS to know.

Did Bharmal go in for some spa treatment? He looks so fresh. So does Salima Begum these days. Really getting pretty.  And where is Menavati? Doesn't care for her daughter's marriage...(Shivaani) or another daughter's delivery. Or did she get so hyper on hearing the shraap that her bp shot so high that she is recuperating?

Btw, did Ruqaiyya have a shower midway from the Hakima Sahiba's house? How come she changed from violet to blue?πŸ˜†

Also why wasn't the Hakima Sahiba summoned to the palace? Do the Royal ladies have to go all the way? πŸ€”

Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ela, Birbal bhi aagaya aur HH bhi aa gaye - show has taken rocket speed πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Kahan sab next year ka raag alaap rahe hain - long jump aur high jump toh lagta hai agle mahine hi ho jaayega πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by adianasr - 9 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Birbal's entry...🀣...too funny...his wife is gonna be definitely Javeeda Part 2. πŸ˜†...exactly what I was dreading...n a spouse beater too..πŸ˜†...chalo. ..Jo will toh be busy with her for a while now πŸ˜‰

Ruqu's Hakima. ..masst white wig...πŸ˜ƒ...Looks like wigs are here to stay in JA...Kyun Ela, Adi, Mandy????? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

My Jallu in Baadal get up again...cutie pie...

Poor H & H....so sad ya...😭
EK...shame on you...SHAME SHAME SHAME...glorifying the evil MA's curse like that....

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: adianasr

Ela, Birbal bhi aagaya aur HH bhi aa gaye - show has taken rocket speed πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Kahan sab next year ka raag alaap rahe hain - long jump aur high jump toh lagta hai agle mahine hi ho jaayega πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Adi yaar I dont really know if leap is on or not...Frankly I am not very glad with the prospect...BTW did you notice that Jallu got a new dress...
smitra90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with your comments regarding the episode ela😊..It was a gud episode😊..Yes Javeda deserved this after all she went through..Finally Todar Mal got to do some significant scenes other than just stand and watch😊..I sumhow feel when he was himself so worried about the bad dua, he should have gone with Jodha or would have ordered tha hakima to come to Agra to see herπŸ₯±...Birbal's entry will spice up the coming episodes and we can see some light moments in the showπŸ˜ƒ...I noticed one more thing...RT has lost weight recently...he was looking really πŸ˜³...loved him in that new dress..I hope now they give Jalal and Jodha some new dresses and improve their makeup too...😭
Khushi_love thumbnail

Yahaan toh high jump, long jump, marathon, decathlon...sab ek saath chal raha hai πŸ˜† πŸ€£
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ela, yes finally Jalal got a new dress

Khushi, Jalal in Baadal get up looked hot - last time he was cuddly bear - this time he looks hot πŸ€£
Khushi_love thumbnail

Ela, yes finally Jalal got a new dress

Khushi, Jalal in Baadal get up looked hot - last time he was cuddly bear - this time he looks hot πŸ€£

He needs to cool down...in the BT πŸ˜†
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In today episode every thing was there like...AKHDA scene..jalal and ammi jaan scene...fight scene..diwan-e-khaas scene but i dont know why i felt disconnect from the episode i dont understand why cv is soo rush to show the babes ???  and im dont expecting bribal make entry in today epi cv bhi na and today i was missing jodha mother mainavatiπŸ˜† i love shaguni and mainavati jodi hehehe